PDA

View Full Version : Overall it was a great season for the Cubs...

Steve Price
10-16-2003, 12:59 AM
CHOKE...CHOKE...GASP...WHEEZE...COUGH...CHOKE!!!!

Damn Cubs fans...what happened? Don't blame it on "The Fan". Up 3-1 and can't close it out. Sorry CubNation but the "fan" excuse doesn't cut it. Cubs pitching did the "CHARLIE BROWN UNDRESSED-ON-THE-MOUND-WITH-A-FACEPLANT-IN-THE-DIRT" routine when they needed it most during the last games of the series.

*singalong*
Go sCrUBS Go...Go sCrUBS Go...Hey Chicago what d'ya say....sCrUBS are gonna lose today...*repeat*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!

graemlins/mecry.gif graemlins/mecry.gif graemlins/mecry.gif

[ October 16, 2003, 02:40 AM: Message edited by: Steve Price ]

Rodney Ransom
10-16-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Steve Price:
Damn Cubs fans...what happened? Don't blame it on "The Fan". Up 3-1 and can't close it out. Sorry CubNation but the "fan" excuse doesn't cut it.

graemlins/mecry.gif graemlins/mecry.gif graemlins/mecry.gif graemlins/puke.gif describes the way we choked.
Hey where's Sammy I need my bat corked.
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

alex zen
10-16-2003, 02:00 AM
stop it.

JMJ
10-16-2003, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by Steve Price:
CHOKE...CHOKE...GASP...WHEEZE...COUGH...CHOKE!!!!

Damn Cubs fans...what happened? Don't blame it on "The Fan". Up 3-1 and can't close it out. Sorry CubNation but the "fan" excuse doesn't cut it. Cubs pitching did the "CHARLIE BROWN UNDRESSED-ON-THE-MOUND-WITH-A-FACEPLANT-IN-THE-DIRT" routine when they needed it most during the last games of the series.

*singalong*
Go sCrUBS Go...Go sCrUBS Go...Hey Chicago what d'ya say....sCrUBS are gonna lose today...*repeat*

graemlins/mecry.gif graemlins/mecry.gif graemlins/mecry.gif The White Sox had a great season too. Good luck to them in the World Series. 130 years from now......JMJ ;)

Steve Price
10-16-2003, 07:29 AM
http://espn.go.com/i/page2/quickie/031015_quickie.jpg