PDA

View Full Version : Northern Exposure - Any fans out there ??

Rob.J
09-14-2003, 12:07 PM
I used to love this series.....trippy in the latter episodes smile.gif but not as much as Twin Peaks. :D

discuss

Oh and maggie would have gotten it ;)

rob

AC
09-14-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Rob.J:
I used to love this series.....trippy in the latter episodes smile.gif but not as much as Twin Peaks. :D

discuss

Oh and maggie would have gotten it ;)

rob Loved that too! I had the last episode on videotape...

AC

alex zen
09-14-2003, 12:18 PM
great show. remember when chris found out his dad was living a double life and he got to meet his brother? i don't remember how the series ended. did joel go back to NY?

Rob.J
09-14-2003, 12:33 PM
"great show. remember when chris found out his dad was living a double life and he got to meet his brother? i don't remember how the series ended. did joel go back to NY?"

The way Joel gets back to NYC is like the scene in The Lion, The Witch and trhe Wardrobe...

He and Maggie go to some clearing or other and he walks through some bushes and he can see the NYC skyline, asks her if should would like to go with him, She says no. He continues....to NYC via the bushes ??

rob

And
09-14-2003, 04:30 PM
Yeah .. I remember that episode. Around that time some of their episodes seemed a bit forced or rushed to fit a certain point. Or I just didn't "get it." The episode where they analyze "Casey at Bat." Hmm ... Maybe if I watched it again .. graemlins/conf44.gif
--
How about Maggie's thing with boyfriends always dying or getting seriously injured on her ... That was part of her Joel hesistancy thing right .. at some point.
---
Then there was the episode of Joel in the belly of the whale ... Ahem .. Loved it too. graemlins/thumbsup.gif
----
David Lynch? Hee, hee ..
I must process this movie fully one day ...
http://www7.ocn.ne.jp/~bgtracks/hakoniwa/eraserhead.jpg