PDA

View Full Version : EMAN/Bang The Party @ Virgin MegaStore!!!!

liL Ray
10-01-2003, 07:22 AM
good job guys...all the best for the future...couldn't happen to a better bunch of friends.....yeah!!!! graemlins/OLA.gif

an email from Lorie......
Dear Friends:

As you know, our album Bang The Party: Volume One has officially dropped (as of 9/30)!!! This Thursday, October 2nd, in celebration of the album release, EMan will be spinning live at the Virgin Megastore on 14th Street/Union Square in Manhattan at 6pm. This is gonna be a fun (probably surreal) moment that we would really like to share with all of you - PLEASE COME BY! Bring friends, family and co-workers too, the more the merrier!

Immediately following this in-store appearance, we will have an after-party at the Union Square Ballroom (30 West 16th Street, NYC), just up the block. Both events are free of charge and early enough to attend without messing up your weeknight sleep schedule.

See attached flyer/Jpeg.

Thanks,
Lorie*
Bang The Party/Pro Deuce
212-726-1322
lorie@bangtheparty.com
www.bangtheparty.com (http://www.bangtheparty.com)

Leslie
10-01-2003, 07:28 AM
I have to say this is nice to see, they have been plugging away and building their thing. Congrats to the whole Bang the Party Family!

Bill Blake
10-01-2003, 07:42 AM
There is nothing more important than a promoter who is considerate enough to take into acount my weeknight sleep schedule.

Thank you!

[ October 01, 2003, 08:43 AM: Message edited by: Jamie Lennox ]

liL Ray
10-01-2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Jamie Lennox:
There is nothing more important than a promoter who is considerate enough to take into acount my weeknight sleep schedule.

Thank you! so does this mean I should bring the forties?? :D

Bill Blake
10-01-2003, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by liL Ray:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jamie Lennox:

Thank you! so does this mean I should bring the forties?? :D </font>[/QUOTE]Helz yea. Ill be at the virgin thingie and maybe the after thingie for a minute. Just to politic though and stand around talk to people that I think I might be able to use or manipulate for my own advantage...not to party....you know how NY is.

liL Ray
10-01-2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Jamie Lennox:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by liL Ray:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jamie Lennox:

Thank you! so does this mean I should bring the forties?? :D </font>[/QUOTE]Helz yea. Ill be at the virgin thingie and maybe the after thingie for a minute. Just to politic though and stand around talk to people that I think I might be able to use or manipulate for my own advantage...not to party....you know how NY is. </font>[/QUOTE]oh behave....you know you can't do the politicky thingy...you are not a dj....hahahahaha...

POJI
10-01-2003, 08:16 AM
Congrad E-Man & Lori from DJ POPE love and respect

Contact POJIMANAGEMENT@AOL.COM FOR DJPOPE BOOKINGS

%seRge%
10-01-2003, 09:20 AM
graemlins/OLA.gif

kim lightfoot
10-01-2003, 09:23 AM
big up eman & lorie, the hardest working duo i know... graemlins/respekt.gif kim

drilla
10-01-2003, 10:23 AM
congratulations!

keep rising!

DJ Keith Porter
10-01-2003, 10:25 AM
yea yeah yeah!
keep it movin and groovin yall!
congrats!!!!!
graemlins/OLA.gif

Leslie
10-02-2003, 12:33 PM

Steve Price
10-02-2003, 10:11 PM
Congratulations Lorie and Eric. It couldn't happen to better people!!!!

Much Respect!!!

Steve Price

DJ76
10-03-2003, 03:04 AM
Congrats Lorie and E-Man.
I know you guys work very hard.
Peace

houseaddict
10-03-2003, 07:45 AM
Wish I knew earlier on. I woulda been there. Oh well.