PDA

View Full Version : ...Anyways...Shelter was AMAZING!!!

Sean G
07-07-2003, 08:02 PM
I must say that I really had a wonderful time on Saturday. I thought that Marquis Watt was exellent in getting the party going. Ruben Mancias also tore sh*t up!!! But my favourite part of the night had to be between 4 and 6 when Frankie Feliciano was simply unbelieveable. What about when he droped "all I do"!!!!! WOW!!!

A few songs I remember that were killed that night were: Househeadz - The anthem, LLV - Cerca De Mi, DJ Gregory - Elle.

I thought at 6am I was too tired to stay but Danny Krivit came on and just ripped it!!! The energy in the room was overwhelming to say the least. Two more hours of dancing and I was sure I could not go on......but guess who just happened to be getting ready to come on!!! It was so nice to see Timmy playing with someone on the lights who new the ups and downs and breaks on every record to work them accordingly (Lil Ray). I left at 9.30.

Thanks to Shelter for making this party happen. As I dont live in the U.S, I dont see parties like this very often and this is a party I will remember for a long time!!! graemlins/respekt.gif

houseaddict
07-07-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Sean G:
I must say that I really had a wonderful time on Saturday. I thought that Marquis Watt was exellent in getting the party going. Ruben Mancias also tore sh*t up!!! But my favourite part of the night had to be between 4 and 6 when Frankie Feliciano was simply unbelieveable. What about when he droped "all I do"!!!!! WOW!!!

A few songs I remember that were killed that night were: Househeadz - The anthem, LLV - Cerca De Mi, DJ Gregory - Elle.

I thought at 6am I was too tired to stay but Danny Krivit came on and just ripped it!!! The energy in the room was overwhelming to say the least. Two more hours of dancing and I was sure I could not go on......but guess who just happened to be getting ready to come on!!! It was so nice to see Timmy playing with someone on the lights who new the ups and downs and breaks on every record to work them accordingly (Lil Ray). I left at 9.30.

Thanks to Shelter for making this party happen. As I dont live in the U.S, I dont see parties like this very often and this is a party I will remember for a long time!!! graemlins/respekt.gif Where do you live? Were you intown especially for this?

Sean G
07-07-2003, 10:30 PM
Im from Ireland. Im working here in Jersey for the summer, so I will be trying to make my way up to the Shelter as much as I can.

liL Ray
07-07-2003, 10:31 PM
Thanks for the positive review...and the personal compliment... :D

Bill Blake
07-07-2003, 10:37 PM
Glad you had a good time Sean.

YUJI-SAN
07-07-2003, 10:37 PM
glad to see someone had a goodtime smile.gif

Sean G
07-08-2003, 06:06 PM
For all the other guys who went to Shelter on saturday, please post you positives here....I am keen to hear them! Thanks! smile.gif