PDA

View Full Version : In Search Of...Shalewa (spelling?)

Dj Izm
03-21-2003, 06:33 PM
I hear this sista's name mentioned a lot on the list, and, while I've only been to the Shelter twice, I'd like to know who she is and what she looks like.

Let me put in the disclaimer (before her man starts tripping). I'm not trying to holla. I just keep seeing her name and I'm wondering if I've seen her dancing skills (in the flesh) yet. hail.gif

Pix?? Website?? Oh, and NO, I'm not a stalker!!!

By the way, I'm going to straight cancel my classes one Monday so I can CLOSE Shelter. I feel so jealous that I'm always having to leave before the place closes graemlins/mecry.gif

One day!!! Don't tell anyone, but I'm a prof @ Hampton University. My students just can't believe that I can rock a club for 12 hours!!! The Shelter is the eff'ing BOMB!!!!!!!!!

House Music 4Eva!!!!!

julian_kelly
03-21-2003, 06:41 PM
k.lex... check your email please

Originally posted by Dj k.Lex -- a.k.a. Dj Izm:
I hear this sista's name mentioned a lot on the list, and, while I've only been to the Shelter twice, I'd like to know who she is and what she looks like.

Let me put in the disclaimer (before her man starts tripping). I'm not trying to holla. I just keep seeing her name and I'm wondering if I've seen her dancing skills (in the flesh) yet. hail.gif

Pix?? Website?? Oh, and NO, I'm not a stalker!!!

By the way, I'm going to straight cancel my classes one Monday so I can CLOSE Shelter. I feel so jealous that I'm always having to leave before the place closes graemlins/mecry.gif

One day!!! Don't tell anyone, but I'm a prof @ Hampton University. My students just can't believe that I can rock a club for 12 hours!!! The Shelter is the eff'ing BOMB!!!!!!!!!

House Music 4Eva!!!!!

YoRel
03-21-2003, 07:23 PM
Don't be looking for my future wife. graemlins/tongueout.gif