PDA

View Full Version : oh my GOD! read this shyt!

RX
04-17-2003, 08:04 AM
Tha Row Removed From Wrongful-Death Suit

Tha Row Records has been removed as a defendant in a wrongful-death civil lawsuit filed last week in Los Angeles, Billboard Bulletin reports.

The complaint was filed by Carolyn Stinson, whose daughter Tynisha Ysais was allegedly killed and partially eaten by aspiring Texas rapper Antron Singleton (aka Big Lurch). Tha Row's removal from the suit follows CEO Marion "Suge" Knight's public claims that his label was never associated with Singleton.

Stinson's attorney, Winston Kevin McKesson, tells Billboard Bulletin, "We did our reinvestigation into this matter, and it seems that our information received earlier was wrong. Death Row and Tha Row had no part in this, and we're filing a dismissal with respect to them today."

McKesson says the suit will proceed against the remaining defendants, which include Stress Free Records, Singleton's bodyguard, and Ysais' boyfriend.

A spokesperson for Tha Row says, "Every time there are problems on the West Coast, people always try to involve Suge. What's unfortunate about this is that it's difficult to un-ring a bell."

-- Erik Gruenwedel, L.A

javasoul
04-17-2003, 08:12 AM
The complaint was filed by Carolyn Stinson, whose daughter Tynisha Ysais was allegedly killed and partially eaten by aspiring Texas rapper Antron Singleton graemlins/scared.gif graemlins/scared.gif graemlins/scared.gif

YUJI-SAN
04-17-2003, 08:16 AM
WTF partially eaten???

Koffy Brown
04-17-2003, 08:19 AM
Yea I heard about that...Suge Knight has bought and terrified his way out of more shyt...that man is pure evil...he's better than the devil himself...sickening...

SHEIK YERBOUTI
04-17-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by YUJI BR0WN:
WTF partially eaten??? Yeah man. That Big Lurch cat took some PCP or something and flipped.

That's some REAL "say NO to drugs" type shit right there! graemlins/scared.gif

RX
04-17-2003, 09:27 AM
what i wanna knw is how in the HELL did he eat her? what part? did he at least cook her first? what kinda shyt is this????

TAD
04-17-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Ms Rickey X:
what i wanna knw is how in the HELL did he eat her? what part? did he at least cook her first? what kinda shyt is this???? what's disgusting is wanting to know what you just asked? graemlins/puke.gif

Koffy Brown
04-17-2003, 09:29 AM
what i wanna knw is how in the HELL did he eat her? what part? did he at least cook her first? what kinda shyt is this???? her lungs is what they said this morning on the radio...

RX
04-17-2003, 09:32 AM
did they say anything about who killed her and why? this is crazy...

RX
04-17-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Cosmic_Twin:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ms Rickey X:
what i wanna knw is how in the HELL did he eat her? what part? did he at least cook her first? what kinda shyt is this???? what's disgusting is wanting to know what you just asked? graemlins/puke.gif </font>[/QUOTE]no different from you reading the above article, dude...

Koffy Brown
04-17-2003, 09:34 AM
did they say anything about who killed her and why? this is crazy... nope they blamed it all on the drugs...said he went crazy...maybe it could've been a combo of the drugs and being around the death row clique...who knows...what happened to him?

RX
04-17-2003, 09:36 AM
man...i find it hard to believe how, like you said before, devil-ish the stuff suge is involved in...

TAD
04-17-2003, 09:37 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cosmic_Twin:
what i wanna knw is how in the HELL did he eat her? what part? did he at least cook her first? what kinda shyt is this???? what's disgusting is wanting to know what you just asked? graemlins/puke.gif </font>[/QUOTE]no different from you reading the above article, dude... </font>[/QUOTE]who said i read it?
and no it is not the same thing

[ April 17, 2003, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: Cosmic_Twin ]

RX
04-17-2003, 09:40 AM
what i wanna knw is how in the HELL did he eat her? what part? did he at least cook her first? what kinda shyt is this???? what's disgusting is wanting to know what you just asked? graemlins/puke.gif </font>[/QUOTE]no different from you reading the above article, dude... </font>[/QUOTE]who said i read it?
and no it is not the same thing </font>[/QUOTE]if you didn't read it, why you even ON hear saying something? please...

TAD
04-17-2003, 09:44 AM
and no it is not the same thing </font>[/QUOTE]if you didn't read it, why you even ON hear saying something? please... </font>[/QUOTE]i read your quote. please :rolleyes:

i also don't visualize disgusting cannibalistic behavior like some people do. but i still love you.

lola desire
04-17-2003, 09:48 AM
http://images.ucomics.com/comics/bo/2003/bo030413.gif

lola desire
04-17-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Ashaki:
did they say anything about who killed her and why? this is crazy... nope they blamed it all on the drugs...said he went crazy...maybe it could've been a combo of the drugs and being around the death row clique...who knows...what happened to him? </font>[/QUOTE]an odd ritualistic initiation perhaps? is death row / tha row a cult? these questions answerd and an exclusive interview with big lurch's family... stay tuned.

seriously though, that sh*t is weird.

RX
04-17-2003, 09:57 AM
i read your quote. please :rolleyes:

i also don't visualize disgusting cannibalistic behavior like some people do. but i still love you. it's all good, i ain't stressin'...listen - i wanna know HOW he did it - don't fault me 'cause i'm curious...i can't see how it can be done and i wanna know, period...

hell, "hannibal" made lot o' $$$, maybe i'm just a product of my enviro, you know...

RX
04-17-2003, 09:58 AM
that boondocks is tripped out, lola...how on point...

lola desire
04-17-2003, 10:01 AM
that boondocks is tripped out, lola...how on point... :rolleyes: i know.

JR JAM
04-17-2003, 10:02 AM
it's all good, i ain't stressin'...listen - i wanna know HOW he did it - don't fault me 'cause i'm curious...i can't see how it can be done and i wanna know, period...

hell, "hannibal" made lot o' $$$, maybe i'm just a product of my enviro, you know... Hey Rickey here is an earlier thread that has an article about 'Big Lurch'
rap murder (http://deephousepage.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=027784)

SHEIK YERBOUTI
04-17-2003, 10:02 AM
i read your quote. please :rolleyes:

i also don't visualize disgusting cannibalistic behavior like some people do. but i still love you. it's all good, i ain't stressin'...listen - i wanna know HOW he did it - don't fault me 'cause i'm curious...i can't see how it can be done and i wanna know, period...

hell, "hannibal" made lot o' $$$, maybe i'm just a product of my enviro, you know... </font>[/QUOTE]I read something somewhere that mentioned him stabbing her, so maybe a knife was involved as well.

I don't see BL as the kind who enjoys Fava Beans and Chianti though. Maybe black eyed peas and a 40?

Sorry, I'll be good.

RX
04-17-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by JR JAM:
it's all good, i ain't stressin'...listen - i wanna know HOW he did it - don't fault me 'cause i'm curious...i can't see how it can be done and i wanna know, period...

hell, "hannibal" made lot o' $$$, maybe i'm just a product of my enviro, you know... Hey Rickey here is an earlier thread that has an article about 'Big Lurch'
rap murder (http://deephousepage.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=027784) </font>[/QUOTE]that's covered it...oh, my...it's just another "something" we gotta warn our kids about...sheesh...God bless her moms...