PDA

View Full Version : PIGGY BACKING OFF OF RICHIE & GF

Dee-Dee Sheridan
07-22-2003, 03:13 PM
Who on dhp would you like too ___________fill in the blank.

What ever it is: take out, sex, marry, be good friend with, trade records etc.

[ July 22, 2003, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: Dee-Dee Sheridan ]

Dolemite73
07-22-2003, 03:14 PM
This one here could get ugly.....

And
07-22-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Dee-Dee Sheridan:
Who on dhp would you ___________fill in the blank.

What ever it is: take out, sex, marrie, be good friend with, trade records etc. Well ... when you put it that way .. I'd love to "trade records" with ________
icon_rofl.gif I still can't do it.

liL Ray
07-22-2003, 03:16 PM
it gets its own topic....we are now venturing into shark infested waters....I wonder who will be the first one dumb enough to buy a Greyhoung ticket after they see their name..... icon_rofl.gif

Ronnie Ron
07-22-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Dolemite73:
This one here could get ugly..... Uglier than Margeret Thatcher & Camella Parker Bowles..........

Ronnie Ron
07-22-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by liL Ray:
it gets its own topic....we are now venturing into shark infested waters....I wonder who will be the first one dumb enough to buy a Greyhoung ticket after they see their name..... icon_rofl.gif Great White or Tiger? Is trailways still in business? Could be cheaper

icon_rofl.gif icon_rofl.gif

Dee-Dee Sheridan
07-22-2003, 03:18 PM
it gets its own topic....we are now venturing into shark infested waters....I wonder who will be the first one dumb enough to buy a Greyhoung ticket after they see their name..... icon_rofl.gif STOP IT RAY graemlins/spanka.gif

Dee-Dee Sheridan
07-22-2003, 03:19 PM
it gets its own topic....we are now venturing into shark infested waters....I wonder who will be the first one dumb enough to buy a Greyhoung ticket after they see their name..... icon_rofl.gif STOP IT RAY graemlins/spanka.gif :D

liL Ray
07-22-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by RonnieRon:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by liL Ray:
it gets its own topic....we are now venturing into shark infested waters....I wonder who will be the first one dumb enough to buy a Greyhoung ticket after they see their name..... icon_rofl.gif Great White or Tiger? Is trailways still in business? Could be cheaper

icon_rofl.gif icon_rofl.gif </font>[/QUOTE]heah, we buds again??? just wanna know...

Ronnie Ron
07-22-2003, 03:22 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RonnieRon:

icon_rofl.gif icon_rofl.gif </font>[/QUOTE]heah, we buds again??? just wanna know... </font>[/QUOTE]Yeah i still owe you a drink, if i ever get out of the house again ill make good on that bruh.

R-R

liL Ray
07-22-2003, 03:23 PM
it gets its own topic....we are now venturing into shark infested waters....I wonder who will be the first one dumb enough to buy a Greyhoung ticket after they see their name..... icon_rofl.gif STOP IT RAY graemlins/spanka.gif :D </font>[/QUOTE]ouch....if I say your name, is this what I can expect?

rob gregory
Peace.

"DHP Stalker Assistance. How may I help you?" :D

Dee-Dee Sheridan
DON'T BE SCURED :D

Dolemite73
07-22-2003, 03:25 PM
DON'T BE SCURED :D Well you start it off then graemlins/conf44.gif

JMJ
07-22-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Dolemite73:
This one here could get ugly..... Hello.....JMJ

TAC
07-22-2003, 03:26 PM
http://deephousepage.com/smilies/eye_anim.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/eye_anim.gif
"Is it soup yet?"

liL Ray
07-22-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by RonnieRon:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RonnieRon:

icon_rofl.gif icon_rofl.gif </font>[/QUOTE]heah, we buds again??? just wanna know... </font>[/QUOTE]Yeah i still owe you a drink, if i ever get out of the house again ill make good on that bruh.

R-R </font>[/QUOTE]remember, I suck at mixing, and am a suspected Jersey hater, don't know if you wanna be seen in my company.... graemlins/beerchug.gif

...we cool...

Dee-Dee Sheridan
07-22-2003, 03:27 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dee-Dee Sheridan:
it gets its own topic....we are now venturing into shark infested waters....I wonder who will be the first one dumb enough to buy a Greyhoung ticket after they see their name..... icon_rofl.gif STOP IT RAY graemlins/spanka.gif :D </font>[/QUOTE]ouch....if I say your name, is this what I can expect? </font>[/QUOTE]See Ray you & Dole scared them off graemlins/spanka.gif

Alanda Marquette from DiscoLadyLand
07-22-2003, 03:28 PM
I would like to get my jokebook and housecoats back from JMJ graemlins/tongueout.gif

Ronnie Ron
07-22-2003, 03:30 PM
remember, I suck at mixing, and am a suspected Jersey hater, don't know if you wanna be seen in my company.... graemlins/beerchug.gif

...we cool... Youve been charged but ya aint been convicted yet :D your still innocent icon_rofl.gif

We Cool.

R-R

TAC
07-22-2003, 03:31 PM
Okay, PM me if you want to know my answer...

Dolemite73
Ok....i will start it off....I would like to whoop the hell out of Eargasm like I used to do when we were younger.....there I did it :D

JMJ
Originally posted by DiscoLady:
I would like to get my jokebook and housecoats back from JMJ graemlins/tongueout.gif Too late. I burnt the jokebooks, and I'm wearing the housecoat. Very comfy, by the way......JMJ

Dee-Dee Sheridan
07-22-2003, 03:34 PM
I would like to the the winner of the "Yo Momma" contest is? :D

liL Ray
07-22-2003, 03:36 PM
"My love is free"...."you can get it if you really want it"

Drrtynewyork
07-22-2003, 03:39 PM
"My love is free for men only"...."you can't get it if youre a woman" really ray? , wow i didnt know

liL Ray
07-22-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by DJ DOUG GOMEZ:
"My love is free for men only"...."you can't get it if youre a woman" really ray? , wow i didnt know </font>[/QUOTE]you should, since you're my bi*ch!

Dee-Dee Sheridan
07-22-2003, 03:43 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by DJ DOUG GOMEZ:
"My love is free for men only"...."you can't get it if youre a woman" really ray? , wow i didnt know </font>[/QUOTE]you should, since you're my bi*ch! </font>[/QUOTE]OHHHHHH I wouldn't take that Doug, you gone let him get away with that? :D

Drrtynewyork
07-22-2003, 03:43 PM
"My love is free for men only"...."you can't get it if youre a woman" really ray? , wow i didnt know </font>[/QUOTE]you should, since you're my bi*ch! </font>[/QUOTE]bitch! you got me on that one ;)

liL Ray
07-22-2003, 03:44 PM
"My love is free for men only"...."you can't get it if youre a woman" really ray? , wow i didnt know </font>[/QUOTE]you should, since you're my bi*ch! </font>[/QUOTE]OHHHHHH I wouldn't take that Doug, you gone let him get away with that? :D </font>[/QUOTE]instigator.... :D

...he's probably typing some long diatribe that won't be funny...

liL Ray
07-22-2003, 03:45 PM
"My love is free for men only"...."you can't get it if youre a woman" really ray? , wow i didnt know </font>[/QUOTE]you should, since you're my bi*ch! </font>[/QUOTE]bitch! you got me on that one ;) </font>[/QUOTE]FINALLY!!!

Yo, when we on for that battle in bum**** Whitestone?

Ronnie Ron
LOL LMAO

Dee-Dee Sheridan
"My love is free for men only"...."you can't get it if youre a woman" really ray? , wow i didnt know </font>[/QUOTE]you should, since you're my bi*ch! </font>[/QUOTE]bitch! you got me on that one ;) </font>[/QUOTE]Awwwwww hell naw, I can't believe you let him get away with that. You gone take that? graemlins/spanka.gif

Drrtynewyork
"My love is free for men only"...."you can't get it if youre a woman" really ray? , wow i didnt know </font>[/QUOTE]you should, since you're my bi*ch! </font>[/QUOTE]OHHHHHH I wouldn't take that Doug, you gone let him get away with that? :D </font>[/QUOTE]its ok , im gonna give ray his battle whippin' soon, thats if he hasnt givin up on mixing all together!

liL Ray
07-22-2003, 03:47 PM
"My love is free for men only"...."you can't get it if youre a woman" really ray? , wow i didnt know </font>[/QUOTE]you should, since you're my bi*ch! </font>[/QUOTE]OHHHHHH I wouldn't take that Doug, you gone let him get away with that? :D </font>[/QUOTE]its ok , im gonna give ray his battle whippin' soon, thats if he hasnt givin up on mixing all together! </font>[/QUOTE]mixing?? what's that?...mixing is for wimps and progressive dopes...oh, sorry, didn't mean to speak about you like that Doug....my bad.... :D

Drrtynewyork
07-22-2003, 03:47 PM
"My love is free for men only"...."you can't get it if youre a woman" really ray? , wow i didnt know </font>[/QUOTE]you should, since you're my bi*ch! </font>[/QUOTE]bitch! you got me on that one ;) </font>[/QUOTE]FINALLY!!!

Yo, when we on for that battle in bum**** Whitestone? </font>[/QUOTE]how does next week/thursday sound?

liL Ray
07-22-2003, 03:48 PM
"My love is free for men only"...."you can't get it if youre a woman" really ray? , wow i didnt know </font>[/QUOTE]you should, since you're my bi*ch! </font>[/QUOTE]bitch! you got me on that one ;) </font>[/QUOTE]Awwwwww hell naw, I can't believe you let him get away with that. You gone take that? graemlins/spanka.gif </font>[/QUOTE]he has to...he's my _____....HELLO!!

liL Ray
07-22-2003, 03:49 PM

Yo, when we on for that battle in bum**** Whitestone? </font>[/QUOTE]how does next week/thursday sound? </font>[/QUOTE]sounds like a good day for a ass whooping and eating jerk chicken!!

let's hype it for the 4 people that can get through on the link....

[ July 22, 2003, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: liL Ray ]

Drrtynewyork
07-22-2003, 03:49 PM
"My love is free for men only"...."you can't get it if youre a woman" really ray? , wow i didnt know </font>[/QUOTE]you should, since you're my bi*ch! </font>[/QUOTE]OHHHHHH I wouldn't take that Doug, you gone let him get away with that? :D </font>[/QUOTE]its ok , im gonna give ray his battle whippin' soon, thats if he hasnt givin up on mixing all together! </font>[/QUOTE]mixing?? what's that?...mixing is for wimps and progressive dopes...oh, sorry, didn't mean to speak about you like that Doug....my bad.... :D </font>[/QUOTE]i'll show you progressive punk! im gonna progressively beat you down on the decks :D

Dee-Dee Sheridan
07-22-2003, 03:50 PM
"My love is free for men only"...."you can't get it if youre a woman" really ray? , wow i didnt know </font>[/QUOTE]you should, since you're my bi*ch! </font>[/QUOTE]OHHHHHH I wouldn't take that Doug, you gone let him get away with that? :D </font>[/QUOTE]its ok , im gonna give ray his battle whippin' soon, thats if he hasnt givin up on mixing all together! </font>[/QUOTE]mixing?? what's that?...mixing is for wimps and progressive dopes...oh, sorry, didn't mean to speak about you like that Doug....my bad.... :D </font>[/QUOTE]i'll show you progressive punk! im gonna progressively beat you down on the decks :D </font>[/QUOTE]Awwww doug you gone have to come better than that. Talk about his momma or somthing like that :D

Drrtynewyork
07-22-2003, 03:50 PM
"My love is free for men only"...."you can't get it if youre a woman" really ray? , wow i didnt know </font>[/QUOTE]you should, since you're my bi*ch! </font>[/QUOTE]bitch! you got me on that one ;) </font>[/QUOTE]Awwwwww hell naw, I can't believe you let him get away with that. You gone take that? graemlins/spanka.gif </font>[/QUOTE]he has to...he's my _____....HELLO!! </font>[/QUOTE]o hell no , this means war biatccccccccchhhhhh..
should i bring a crate for you to stand on to reach the decks, or will you just lay on the couch while i murderlize you!

Drrtynewyork
07-22-2003, 03:54 PM
"My love is free for men only"...."you can't get it if youre a woman" really ray? , wow i didnt know </font>[/QUOTE]you should, since you're my bi*ch! </font>[/QUOTE]OHHHHHH I wouldn't take that Doug, you gone let him get away with that? :D </font>[/QUOTE]its ok , im gonna give ray his battle whippin' soon, thats if he hasnt givin up on mixing all together! </font>[/QUOTE]mixing?? what's that?...mixing is for wimps and progressive dopes...oh, sorry, didn't mean to speak about you like that Doug....my bad.... :D </font>[/QUOTE]i'll show you progressive punk! im gonna progressively beat you down on the decks :D </font>[/QUOTE]Awwww doug you gone have to come better than that. Talk about his momma or somthing like that :D </font>[/QUOTE]its ok, ive been giving ray the verbal battles, he deserves a freebee once in a while

liL Ray
07-22-2003, 03:55 PM
"My love is free for men only"...."you can't get it if youre a woman" really ray? , wow i didnt know </font>[/QUOTE]you should, since you're my bi*ch! </font>[/QUOTE]OHHHHHH I wouldn't take that Doug, you gone let him get away with that? :D </font>[/QUOTE]its ok , im gonna give ray his battle whippin' soon, thats if he hasnt givin up on mixing all together! </font>[/QUOTE]mixing?? what's that?...mixing is for wimps and progressive dopes...oh, sorry, didn't mean to speak about you like that Doug....my bad.... :D </font>[/QUOTE]i'll show you progressive punk! im gonna progressively beat you down on the decks :D </font>[/QUOTE]Awwww doug you gone have to come better than that. Talk about his momma or somthing like that :D </font>[/QUOTE]pm him some snaps, instigator...the boy need help....

Dee-Dee Sheridan
07-22-2003, 03:56 PM
Awwwwww you Scured, first one hit my hand is the baddest

Drrtynewyork
07-22-2003, 03:57 PM
"My love is free for men only"...."you can't get it if youre a woman" really ray? , wow i didnt know </font>[/QUOTE]you should, since you're my bi*ch! </font>[/QUOTE]OHHHHHH I wouldn't take that Doug, you gone let him get away with that? :D </font>[/QUOTE]its ok , im gonna give ray his battle whippin' soon, thats if he hasnt givin up on mixing all together! </font>[/QUOTE]mixing?? what's that?...mixing is for wimps and progressive dopes...oh, sorry, didn't mean to speak about you like that Doug....my bad.... :D </font>[/QUOTE]i'll show you progressive punk! im gonna progressively beat you down on the decks :D </font>[/QUOTE]Awwww doug you gone have to come better than that. Talk about his momma or somthing like that :D </font>[/QUOTE]pm him some snaps, instigator...the boy need help.... </font>[/QUOTE]and i'll send you a guide to mixing 101

richierich
07-22-2003, 03:58 PM
I wanna record swap with Frankie..his 20 to my 1

Dee-Dee Sheridan
07-22-2003, 04:01 PM
Dang Ray he trying to call you out on the tables, make it happen. :rolleyes:

liL Ray
07-22-2003, 04:02 PM
[QUOTE] and i'll send you a guide to mixing 101 nigga, please!....

now you won't have no excuses...one on one...no clipboard in your hand and "the next dj up" on your mind to worry about...mano e mano(or some shit like that)....I should bring some reggae(Jah Stitch and Big Youth) and murderize you ass....

[ July 22, 2003, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: liL Ray ]

Drrtynewyork
07-22-2003, 04:04 PM
Dang Ray he trying to call you out on the tables, make it happen. :rolleyes: o its gonna happen Dee, next week and hopefully post it up on dhp for all to hear.

should be fun.. i have the beers

liL Ray
07-22-2003, 04:05 PM
Dang Ray he trying to call you out on the tables, make it happen. :rolleyes: o its gonna happen Dee, next week and hopefully post it up on dhp for all to hear.

should be fun.. i have the beers </font>[/QUOTE]I have the jerk chicken....and rum...yeah, I know it doesn't mix like PB&J, but it will do... :D

Drrtynewyork
07-22-2003, 04:06 PM

and i'll send you a guide to mixing 101 nigga, please!....

now you won't have no excuses...one on one...no clipboard in your hand and "the next dj up" on your mind to worry about...mano e mano(or some shit like that)....I should bring some reggae(Jah Stitch and Big Youth) and murderize you ass.... </font>o shit !!! dont make me bust out my reggae, i'll bust out my jahfakiness on you, sound effects included hoooooooooooooo!!!

LEONARD REMIX RROY
07-23-2003, 11:28 PM
Who on dhp would you like too ___________fill in the blank.

What ever it is: take out, sex, marry, be good friend with, trade records etc. The song "I Said I Love You" by Babyface sums up all emotions - from me to you
graemlins/1luvu.gif

Baby Come To Me
I will chase your tears away
Put your trust in me
Girl I swear I'll never change
Darling you will see
That my love is here to stay
I promise you, I will be true
From here and now, forever girl I

I said I love you
I said I care
When I tell you I love you