PDA

View Full Version : Anything happening in Chi Town?

Leanmean
07-28-2003, 10:40 AM
My gf is in Chicago right now at a conference all week. What would be some cool things to do after 5 pm? She's at the Sheraton Chicago (in the heart of downtown I guess). Her group is going to an aquarium, but I hoped they could also take in a little HOUSE night life. Any ideas?

Mack-Williams
07-28-2003, 10:42 AM
Orley's tonight in Hyde Park, JMJ can give you more details about this. Subteranian or Zentra on Wednesday night.

AgentDoubleA
07-28-2003, 10:42 AM
John Simmons and Djax @ Betty's Blue Star
Steve Price and Part Sixx @ Orly's

'Magic' Juan
07-28-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by JMJ:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leanmean:
My gf is in Chicago right now at a conference all week. What would be some cool things to do after 5 pm? She's at the Sheraton Chicago (in the heart of downtown I guess). Her group is going to an aquarium, but I hoped they could also take in a little HOUSE night life. Any ideas? What room is she in??......JMJ biggrinangel.gif </font>[/QUOTE]graemlins/lol.gif

magic_juan

JMJ
07-28-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Leanmean:
My gf is in Chicago right now at a conference all week. What would be some cool things to do after 5 pm? She's at the Sheraton Chicago (in the heart of downtown I guess). Her group is going to an aquarium, but I hoped they could also take in a little HOUSE night life. Any ideas? What room is she in??......JMJ biggrinangel.gif

DOTSmusic
07-28-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by AgentDoubleA:
John Simmons and Djax @ Betty's Blue Star
Steve Price and Part Sixx @ Orly's it's BJAK, not Djax (that is a rcord label).

mhd
07-28-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by JMJ:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leanmean:
My gf is in Chicago right now at a conference all week. What would be some cool things to do after 5 pm? She's at the Sheraton Chicago (in the heart of downtown I guess). Her group is going to an aquarium, but I hoped they could also take in a little HOUSE night life. Any ideas? What room is she in??......JMJ biggrinangel.gif </font>[/QUOTE]she said her girlfriend, you know, like vegetarian