PDA

View Full Version : question for italian/irish/african american bisexuals that used to be men, now women

drilla
09-08-2003, 01:37 PM
do you like peanut butter?

D J 1 3 8
09-08-2003, 01:51 PM
That depends. Chunky or smooth?

Bill Blake
09-08-2003, 01:59 PM
I like that homemade fresh shit you get at the deli where they just grinded the peanuts.

drilla
09-08-2003, 01:59 PM
hehehe...we is so funny!

yo, that cd you hit me off with a couple weeks is really nice.

im diggin the whole jazzy vibe...love that b. holiday track.

prizzops!

drilla
09-08-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Jamie Lennox:
I like that homemade fresh shit you get at the deli where they just grinded the peanuts. seriously dude, why do you think you have any sort of authority on this subject when you are clearly not an italian/irish/african american bisexual that used to be a man, but is now a woman?

you'll never GET it.

D J 1 3 8
09-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by matthew j:
hehehe...we is so funny!

prizzops! Thanks G.

Now when you gonna lace me with one of your mixes? Lennox told me you're wack but I don't believe him.

drilla
09-08-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by DJ 138:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by matthew j:
hehehe...we is so funny!

prizzops! Thanks G.

Now when you gonna lace me with one of your mixes? Lennox told me you're wack but I don't believe him. </font>[/QUOTE]dude, believe him.

i will add your name to the list. when the "make a mix cd motivation fairy" comes to visit, it's on.

Bill Blake
09-08-2003, 02:19 PM
Ill disregard this and give you the bomb.

Weat Bread
Peanut Butter
A little Honey
Banna
and a few Sprouts (I know it sounds crazy but the texture is perfect)

I use to make those at a yuppie sandwhich shop I worked at when I was a kid.

drilla
09-08-2003, 02:28 PM
Ill disregard this and give you the bomb.

Weat Bread
Peanut Butter
A little Honey
Banna
and a few Sprouts (I know it sounds crazy but the texture is perfect)

I use to make those at a yuppie sandwhich shop I worked at when I was a kid. nice! props for trying to kill yuppies.

D J 1 3 8
09-08-2003, 02:31 PM
Weat Bread
Peanut Butter
A little Honey
Banna
and a few Sprouts this is a hippy sandwich.

drilla
09-08-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by DJ 138:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jamie Lennox:
Weat Bread
Peanut Butter
A little Honey
Banna
and a few Sprouts this is a hippy sandwich. </font>[/QUOTE]hippy = upscale in florida

U
09-08-2003, 03:10 PM
When I saw ten replies to this, I had to look and not one of you is an italian/irish/african american bisexual that used to be a man and is now a woman! What's up with that?

On a side note, banana is not banna. The grammer police are coming to get you Lennox. ;)

kev
09-08-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by U:
When I saw ten replies to this, I had to look and not one of you is an italian/irish/african american bisexual that used to be a man and is now a woman! What's up with that?Are you sure of that? ;)

U
09-08-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by IIBS:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by U:
When I saw ten replies to this, I had to look and not one of you is an italian/irish/african american bisexual that used to be a man and is now a woman! What's up with that?Are you sure of that? ;) </font>[/QUOTE]Not 100%, but pretty damn sure!

Martin Red
09-15-2003, 01:05 PM
http://www.nonutsposters.com/nn1-2.JPG

Number Two
09-15-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by U:
When I saw ten replies to this, I had to look and not one of you is an italian/irish/african american bisexual that used to be a man and is now a woman! What's up with that?

On a side note, banana is not banna. The grammer police are coming to get you Lennox. ;) No kidding! I got beat down by JMJ on my grammer when I whisheded hym a hapiy burfdaey. Ever since I switched to Netscape for my browser,I can't spell for some reason. graemlins/conf44.gif