PDA

View Full Version : Lingerie Bowl?????

ngeso
12-17-2003, 08:26 AM
http://www.lingeriebowl.com/main.htm

how do your women stand it??? i mean, cheerleading is some seriously demented, degrading BS, but THIS? graemlins/conf44.gif

MarkK
12-17-2003, 08:29 AM
This coming from a country with the most legal prostitutes per person???

ngeso
12-17-2003, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by MarkK:
This coming from a country with the most legal prostitutes per person??? legalizing prostitution = decriminalizing sexworkers.

try and spot the difference.

MarkK
12-17-2003, 08:58 AM
daylight=sun in the sky. that is about as relevant. Are you telling me LEGAL sexworkers are not degraded? Tell that to me if your daughter goes into the business.

I just find it amusing when germans moralize thats all. Lived there for 8 years so I know what I am talking about.

Originally posted by ngeso:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MarkK:
This coming from a country with the most legal prostitutes per person??? legalizing prostitution = decriminalizing sexworkers.

try and spot the difference. </font>[/QUOTE]

Monny JcIntosh
12-17-2003, 10:18 AM
daylight=sun in the sky. that is about as relevant. Are you telling me LEGAL sexworkers are not degraded? Tell that to me if your daughter goes into the business.

I just find it amusing when germans moralize thats all. Lived there for 8 years so I know what I am talking about.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ngeso:

try and spot the difference. </font>[/QUOTE]</font>[/QUOTE]My mate Dan used to live in San Diego and he said some pretty derogatory things about the States. I guess that means I get to irrelevantly undermine your argument, too.

MarkK
12-17-2003, 10:20 AM
Huh?

Originally posted by Jonny McIntosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ngeso:

try and spot the difference. </font>[/QUOTE]</font>[/QUOTE]My mate Dan used to live in San Diego and he said some pretty derogatory things about the States. I guess that means I get to irrelevantly undermine your argument, too. </font>[/QUOTE]

ngeso
12-17-2003, 10:25 AM
Markk,

Johnny is basically pointing out that my heritage, citizenship and 19 years beats your 8 years when applying your angle of argument.

cheers. ngeso.

[ December 17, 2003, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: ngeso ]

Monny JcIntosh
12-17-2003, 10:32 AM
Mark, you made an ad hominem attack on Ngeso, not his point. Then back it up by citing your experience of life in Germany. It's woefully faulty logic.

[ December 17, 2003, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: Jonny McIntosh ]

MarkK
12-17-2003, 10:42 AM
Mark, you made an ad hominem attack on Ngeso, not his point. Then back it up by citing your experience of life in Germany. It's woefully faulty logic. bullshit, i made no ad hominem attack. SHow me where.

MarkK
12-17-2003, 10:45 AM
Mark, you made an ad hominem attack on Ngeso, not his point. Then back it up by citing your experience of life in Germany. It's woefully faulty logic. bullshit, i made no ad hominem attack. SHow me where.

The totally pointless comment was negso's post. How do your (italics) stand it indicates how do American woman stand it? So I pointed out that the shit stinks just as bad or worse in his garden.

You came back with some big words meaning nothing. My time in Germany gives me a pretty damm good view of their culture.

Monny JcIntosh
12-17-2003, 10:50 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jonny McIntosh:
Mark, you made an ad hominem attack on Ngeso, not his point. Then back it up by citing your experience of life in Germany. It's woefully faulty logic. bullshit, i made no ad hominem attack. SHow me where. </font>[/QUOTE]Your argument is that Ngeso is wrong, as he's German, and in Germany x happens:

This coming from a country with the most legal prostitutes per person???

Monny JcIntosh
12-17-2003, 10:55 AM

The totally pointless comment was negso's post. How do your (italics) stand it indicates how do American woman stand it? So I pointed out that the shit stinks just as bad or worse in his garden.

You came back with some big words meaning nothing. My time in Germany gives me a pretty damm good view of their culture. </font>[/QUOTE]Mark,

An analogous argument might run:

Pierre: French wines are the best.
Mark: You're french, and the french know nothing at all about beer. What's more I lived in Paris for 8 years. Therefore you're wrong about wine.

Maybe Ngeso's point about the Lingerie Bowl is wrong. But it will have nothing to do with his being German or there being more legal prostitutes in Germany than anywhere else - whatever the irrelevant argument about that concludes.

MarkK
12-17-2003, 10:56 AM
How do you know my heritage? I am 25% Swiss German first of all. And are you suggesting that 8 years is not enough to form an educated opinion? Then how do you get off judging American culture from one fuvking website? Have you lived in the US for 19 years too?

If you want to talk DEGRADING lets talk about the German FFK clubs where illegal (read slaves) turkish, african, slavic girls are there to get gang-fuvked by German men. Or the 1000s of whores who line the kurfurstendamm in Berlin. Are they all legal and not degraded???

Or lets talk about the gaste-arbeiters whose grand parents helped rebuld Das Reich after it got leveled in WWII, yet these same kids cannot obtain citizenship and are treated like shit.

Before you post ridiculous shit and think you know how american woman must feel, remember that many major advances in Women's rights came from the US. Abortion is still technically illegal in Germany for that matter.

I can go on about the hypocriscy of Germans and Germany if you like. The US is full of shit but at least some of us can admit it.

servus mein freund!

Markk,

Johnny is basically pointing out that my heritage, citizenship and 19 years beats your 8 years when applying your angle of argument.

cheers. ngeso.

ngeso
12-17-2003, 11:01 AM
okay okay okay, let's get back on topic here!

It is one of the biggest sporting events worldwide. some 80.000+ in a coliseum, 2 billion people worldwide at their TV-sets. prime time, family time. loads of money, loads of sponsoring, loads of everything. big show.

is it really neccessary to have two dozen women running around the pitch at halftime wearing underwear? what is the quality? what is the point? why now? - Super Bowl has managed quite well with less tits and ass all these years.

these are questions, that IMO deserve attention despite the unquestioned status of felt or exercised degradation of women prostitutes - legal or illegal - in Germany.

MarkK
12-17-2003, 11:01 AM
You need to lay off the beer for breakfast. His argument was not as a Frenchman saying French wine is good. It was as a Frenchman saying American wine is shit. So if he says that, then its very relevant to discuss French wine in any retort. This is such a silly example because French wine is excellent.

If someone says "American women are degraded" they should be prepared to deal with this argument in terms of their own culture and what it does/did to women.

Funny, we could be related. Is your kin from Glascow?

You came back with some big words meaning nothing. My time in Germany gives me a pretty damm good view of their culture. </font>[/QUOTE]Mark,

An analogous argument might run:

Pierre: French wines are the best.
Mark: You're french, and the french know nothing at all about beer. What's more I lived in Paris for 8 years. Therefore you're wrong about wine.

Maybe Ngeso's point about the Lingerie Bowl is wrong. But it will have nothing to do with his being German or there being more legal prostitutes in Germany than anywhere else - whatever the irrelevant argument about that concludes. </font>[/QUOTE]

ngeso
12-17-2003, 11:07 AM
somebody please close this thread BTW. sorry Markk, i in no way intended to piss you off like you obviously are now.

no big deal really, Super Bowl is just a game after all.....

peace, bro. ngeso.

MarkK
12-17-2003, 11:08 AM
No its not neccessary.

OK?

But you are dealing with football in the US. The superbowl is less like a big soccer game than you can imagine. Its all about $$$$, advertising, etc. Its why I am losing interest in American football. Yes, there is gobs of money in Euro soccer but at least when the game is on its about football.

Remember, this is pay per view so only a limited number of people will see it. Most will be watching whatever half-naked singer is doing the halftime show.

Still I think those women are being degraded 99% less than the issues I mentioned that exist in Germany (and the US). Why not worry about that?

okay okay okay, let's get back on topic here!

It is one of the biggest sporting events worldwide. some 80.000+ in a coliseum, 2 billion people worldwide at their TV-sets. prime time, family time. loads of money, loads of sponsoring, loads of everything. big show.

is it really neccessary to have two dozen women running around the pitch at halftime wearing underwear? what is the quality? what is the point? why now? - Super Bowl has managed quite well with less tits and ass all these years.

these are questions, that IMO deserve attention despite the unquestioned status of felt or exercised degradation of women prostitutes - legal or illegal - in Germany.

MarkK
12-17-2003, 11:10 AM
sorry i got pissed. There is some long-standing frustration of mine with Germans (not you) in big time denial of shit that happened there. I have seen in upfront and it sickened me. I hope things are different now.

somebody please close this thread BTW. sorry Markk, i in no way intended to piss you off like you obviously are now.

no big deal really, Super Bowl is just a game after all.....

peace, bro. ngeso.

Monny JcIntosh
12-17-2003, 11:13 AM
Funny, we could be related. Is your kin from Glascow?
What Ngeso said. I didn't mean to piss you off, Mark (or, Ngeso, take this so far off topic). Yes, both my parents are Glaswegian.

[ December 17, 2003, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: Jonny McIntosh ]