PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Morn...I still cant hear a thing!!!

sammyrock
11-23-2003, 07:33 AM
Im getting scared now my peeps,I cant hear a thing on my right ear,I guess its time to sell my records and retire.... :( :rolleyes:

sammyrock
11-23-2003, 07:38 AM
Mabe I should sue Q-tip??dammm it! lol Im dying to do a set and I cant...my Djing ear is fine,its the listening part thats blocked out... a prayer will make it better.Faith.Many blessing my peeps. smile.gif

Djay Raare
11-23-2003, 07:56 AM
Sammy Rock hemano many prayers go out to your healling & fast recovery of this infection your experiencing.I feel bad that this has occured but having faith in God all will disapear.So my prayer has been going on since i first heard about your infection so i hope it helps.....take care do what they told you to about it & get well soon hermano oh and dont ever quit your music.....Deejay Raare biggrinangel.gif biggrinangel.gif biggrinangel.gif

sammyrock
11-23-2003, 08:01 AM
Thanks for the kind words bro,I have faith I know its for a reason one way or the other. smile.gif Ill live..lol lol

[ November 23, 2003, 08:24 AM: Message edited by: sammyrock ]

Rainless
11-23-2003, 09:12 AM
Not sure if this will help or not but, I once wasn't able to hear out of my left ear for 2 1/2 weeks because of an ear infection as well. It was an awful feeling. Thank God my hearing came back. I will keep you in my prayers. Have Faith! graemlins/bighug.gif

imported_Gman
11-23-2003, 09:18 AM
I had a number of ear infections over the years and I know they can take a while to clear up. If you are that concerned go back to your doctor for another look. There was some medication that my friend gave me once that removes the excess water out of the ear. It cleared my ear infection right up. Gotta find out what that was.

-G

[ November 23, 2003, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: Gman ]

sammyrock
11-23-2003, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the advice ,I just paged my doctor and he said it will take from 1 to 2 weeks before the infection clears up.Sorry I just panic a little bit..lol Mabe its better,no more spamming mixes..lol :D smile.gif

DOTSmusic
11-23-2003, 10:44 AM
i've spun parties, while having an ear infection, numerous times. i trained myself to spin using only the headphones, from day one.

aKiLa

sammyrock
11-23-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by aLie:
i've spun parties, while having an ear infection, numerous times. i trained myself to spin using only the headphones, from day one.

aKiLa Me too,I just like have sterio sounds vs an anologe sound using one ear...lol I feel you.I must now retrain myself after 20+yrs of mixing..lol :D smile.gif

kelvy
11-23-2003, 10:57 AM
give the ear time to heal and conitinue with the faith which makes you strong....Que Dios Le Bendiga.

discofan
11-23-2003, 11:17 AM
6 [six] hours muzic without any voice!!->that was my friday's experience at "Frozen"Sofia graemlins/scared.gif -->i don't wish that torture to anybody!

Tee Cee 13
11-23-2003, 06:54 PM
Hey Sammyrock,

Greetings.

Anything you do don't sell your records bro you will regreat it later your gonna be fine keep the faith and everything will turn out fine...

When things seem to be falling apart their actually falling into place.....

So be easy and keep your head up Bro everything will be just fine Brother......

One Love....

JMNYC
11-24-2003, 01:52 AM
Sammy, I've been through this too - be patient and allow your ears time to heal. Don't sell dem wrekkids quite yet ;) feel better.

Number Two
11-24-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by JMNYC:
Sammy, I've been through this too - be patient and allow your ears time to heal. Don't sell dem wrekkids quite yet ;) feel better. And if you do decide to sell them...you know who to call first!
;)

sammyrock
11-24-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Walter Jones:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JMNYC:
Sammy, I've been through this too - be patient and allow your ears time to heal. Don't sell dem wrekkids quite yet ;) feel better. And if you do decide to sell them...you know who to call first!
;) </font>[/QUOTE]LOL what I look like a Flea Market&gt;&gt;&gt;??lol lol I went to the Doctor today he did some more cleaning in the ear and guess what??I CAN HEAR! screw that a-hole from the commercial "CAN U HEAR ME NOW",,lol lol I can mofo I yell bak at the TV....lol lol :D