PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever thought that there could be.....



richierich
05-09-2003, 07:57 AM
Stalkers on the DHP??? I"m being serious.We often assume that everybody here is cool and just likes House music, but someone could actually be lurking for a particular individual or try to befriend someone on this page but they actually have a really sick hidden agenda. I've heard of this happening in other chatrooms and stuff but it never occurred to me that some use all types of methods to do foul shit. I don't think that I'm tripping and have had know reason to be looking over my shoulders but what if.

Ken1015
05-09-2003, 08:04 AM
Rich, I can see what you're doing right now. I'm watching you. http://deephousepage.com/smilies/eye_anim.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/eye_anim.gif

JMJ
05-09-2003, 08:06 AM
Sure it's possible. Ashaki is stalking me and has admitted it......JMJ biggrinangel.gif

Koffy Brown
05-09-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Soulful1015:
Rich, I can see what you're doing right now. I'm watching you. http://deephousepage.com/smilies/eye_anim.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/eye_anim.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/lach.gif

but there has been alot of people who have met each other right?


now I'm scared

RX
05-09-2003, 08:07 AM
they'd be too scared to go to detroit at night to get me...

Koffy Brown
05-09-2003, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by JMJ:
Sure it's possible. Ashaki is stalking me and has admitted it......JMJ biggrinangel.gif I'll see you tonight
http://deephousepage.com/smilies/outtahere.gif

JMJ
05-09-2003, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Ashaki:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JMJ:
Sure it's possible. Ashaki is stalking me and has admitted it......JMJ biggrinangel.gif I'll see you tonight
http://deephousepage.com/smilies/outtahere.gif </font>[/QUOTE]AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Stop the insanity!! She's outta control!.......JMJ graemlins/rofl.gif graemlins/bolt.gif

houseaddict
05-09-2003, 08:13 AM
Let me put on my best Hall & Oates impression, "Watchin' you, watchin' you!"

Koffy Brown
05-09-2003, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by JMJ:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ashaki:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JMJ:
Sure it's possible. Ashaki is stalking me and has admitted it......JMJ biggrinangel.gif I'll see you tonight
http://deephousepage.com/smilies/outtahere.gif </font>[/QUOTE]AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Stop the insanity!! She's outta control!.......JMJ graemlins/rofl.gif graemlins/bolt.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Ohhhh puhleeeze.... biggrinangel.gif