PDA

View Full Version : re: DHP VI mixes at top of page.

TAC
08-20-2003, 08:28 AM
TAC I TAC II and TAC III are identical!!

jeremy
08-20-2003, 08:31 AM
TACy

statuskuo
08-20-2003, 08:37 AM
i concede, TAC1 is the only part worth posting.

peace.

TAC
08-20-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by jeremy:
TACy Not really, they ARE identical. Check the links.

Oh yea, while I'm at it, in line with the Shameless promotion idiom, YO CHECK OUT THE DHP VI party mixes. All live no rehearsals, all on the fly.

FEEDBACK IS WELCOME. I can take it. Just don't say they suck cause in truth it was a blazin' party!

Now if we only get those pictures from Yorel.

Leslie
08-20-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by statuskuo:
i concede, TAC1 is the only part worth posting.

peace. What the hell do you know, your ass was laid up in the bed somewhere! Talking 'bout I took a nap...

[ August 20, 2003, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: Leslie ]

statuskuo
08-20-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Leslie:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by statuskuo:
i concede, TAC1 is the only part worth posting.peace. What the hell do you know, your ass was laid up in the bed somewhere! Talking 'bout I took a nap... </font>[/QUOTE]DID YOU JUST EDIT yo cussing out? wanna do lunch? come up to midtown, we'll do thigh.. er.. I meant Thai.

TAC
08-20-2003, 08:54 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leslie:
i concede, TAC1 is the only part worth posting.peace. What the hell do you know, your ass was laid up in the bed somewhere! Talking 'bout I took a nap... </font>[/QUOTE]DID YOU JUST EDIT yo cussing out? wanna do lunch? come up to midtown, we'll do thigh.. er.. I meant Thai. </font>[/QUOTE]You were sleeping suckkah...

[ August 20, 2003, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: TAC ]

Leslie
08-20-2003, 08:55 AM
i concede, TAC1 is the only part worth posting.peace. What the hell do you know, your ass was laid up in the bed somewhere! Talking 'bout I took a nap... </font>[/QUOTE]DID YOU JUST EDIT yo cussing out? wanna do lunch? come up to midtown, we'll do thigh.. er.. I meant Thai. </font>[/QUOTE]So in order to have lunch with you I gotta dig out my Metro Card - me think's I'll go hang with JLennie, at least I can get some music outta that deal even if I do have to listen to him ramble on and on about how much of a loser he thinks everyone is....Chan Pen is the BOMB - I loathe downtown post 9/11 I had Yips yesterday, its a wonder I can live to tell....

statuskuo
08-20-2003, 08:59 AM
Strong, independent women love using them Metro Cards.

statuskuo
08-20-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by TAC:
i concede, TAC1 is the only part worth posting.peace. What the hell do you know, your ass was laid up in the bed somewhere! Talking 'bout I took a nap... </font>[/QUOTE]DID YOU JUST EDIT yo cussing out? wanna do lunch? come up to midtown, we'll do thigh.. er.. I meant Thai. </font>[/QUOTE]You were sleeping suckkah... </font>[/QUOTE]FOng Gu!

TAC
08-20-2003, 09:02 AM
Strong, independent women love using them Metro Cards. Yea to go see their Metro sexuals... icon_rofl.gif

I just crack myself up.

imported_Gman
08-20-2003, 09:03 AM
TAC I TAC II and TAC III are identical!! Fixed.

statuskuo
08-20-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Gman:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by TAC:
TAC I TAC II and TAC III are identical!! Fixed. </font>[/QUOTE]you just ruined the whole DHP music vibe, yo.

Leslie
08-20-2003, 09:11 AM
Strong, independent women love using them Metro Cards. Send car service and its a deal - tell the boss you are "hookin' a Sista up" he should be aiight with it.

Lemme see, might be able to swing it....

TAC
08-20-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Gman:
TAC I TAC II and TAC III are identical!! Fixed. </font>[/QUOTE]P.S This is in line with talking sh*t to all the jus' comes, and for all the wanna be's out there, and all those playing for a cup of soup. MOST songs throughout the night, that is, those played by all the DHP VI jocks, were original releases. No boots, pure vinyl, and lots of rare sh*t. If you don't believe it, try finding some of that stuff.

Once again, if you don't attend these parties, then your missing a chance to hear REAL f*cking house music in its raw form, i.e., the expression itself.

Peace
TAC

Oh yea Gman, respect on mix #1000. I almost fell out of my chair on your very first mix. This goes to prove my very simple theorem that its not just a job, its a way of life.

For those trying to get famous off this sh*t, try getting a real job. Perhaps then you'll become famous 'cause you'll really produce something that is free from the constraints of having to put food on the table.

TAD
08-20-2003, 11:24 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gman:
TAC I TAC II and TAC III are identical!! Fixed. </font>[/QUOTE]P.S This is in line with talking sh*t to all the jus' comes, and for all the wanna be's out there, and all those playing for a cup of soup. MOST songs throughout the night, that is, those played by all the DHP VI jocks, were original releases. No boots, pure vinyl, and lots of rare sh*t. If you don't believe it, try finding some of that stuff.

Once again, if you don't attend these parties, then your missing a chance to hear REAL f*cking house music in its raw form, i.e., the expression itself.

Peace
TAC

Oh yea Gman, respect on mix #1000. I almost fell out of my chair on your very first mix. This goes to prove my very simple theorem that its not just a job, its a way of life.

For those trying to get famous off this sh*t, try getting a real job. Perhaps then you'll become famous 'cause you'll really produce something that is free from the constraints of having to put food on the table. </font>[/QUOTE]this is embarassing but i've had no audio for over a year. can't listen to sh*t!!! :( can u post a playlist please so i can use my imagination? thanks in advance.

Kenrick _
08-20-2003, 11:45 AM
nice tac. "moment of my life" is a fave of mine so...

now i am sorry i missed the begining of the class :D , i mean show.

check him out kids, he is raw...

imported_Gman
08-20-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Kenrick _:

check him out kids, he is raw... Tac's session was raw (this is all I've listened to so far). Look forward to listening to the rest of the mixes.

-G

Jamie 3:26
08-20-2003, 01:36 PM
I agree G.I was buggin' when Tac dropped Jimmy Castor-Potetnial.Was that Maria screamin' again?? :D

I am about to listen to the other parts now.

Leslie
08-20-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Kenrick _:

check him out kids, he is raw... So am I, I missed Afro Celt Sound System!! I am still trying to find the words so I can have them translated.
Okay that me going "Ahh" when Moment of My Life comes on graemlins/grinyes.gif

[ August 20, 2003, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: Leslie ]

TAC
08-20-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Cosmic_Twin:
:( can u post a playlist please so i can use my imagination? thanks in advance. I'll try. Will post later tonight when I get home.

Peace
TAC

TAD
08-20-2003, 02:22 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cosmic_Twin:
:( can u post a playlist please so i can use my imagination? thanks in advance. I'll try. Will post later tonight when I get home.

Peace
TAC </font>[/QUOTE]thanks

Maria
08-20-2003, 03:20 PM
Yeah,,,I was looking for Mark of the many names, where is that man when you're lookin' for him.... :D

It was a slammin' party. I hope things are quiet in the office tomorrow so I can listen to the mixes...

Originally posted by JAMIE 3:26:
I agree G.I was buggin' when Tac dropped Jimmy Castor-Potetnial.Was that Maria screamin' again?? :D

I am about to listen to the other parts now.

TAC
08-20-2003, 07:56 PM
can u post a playlist please so i can use my imagination? thanks in advance. Here ya go...

1. ?? - Deep Jazz
2. Robinson Wall Project - Family Prayer (LP)
3. Afro Celt System – Release
4. Tomorrow's Edition - You Turn me on (12”)
5. Jocelyn Brown - Moment of My Life (12”)
6. Loletta Holloway - Stand Up Acapella (12”)
7. Loletta Holloway - Stand Up ?? (12”)
8. Alton Miller – Love Inside (12”)
9. Atmosphere – We're Gonna Fly (12”)
10. I Get Deep – Acapella (12” Import)
11. I Get Deep – Alternate Mix (12” domestic promo)
12. Jimmy Castor Bunch – Potential (LP)
13. Stratavarious – Let Me Be Your Lady (LP)
14. Art Blakey – Prayer (LP)
15. Nina Simone – Love Me or Leave Me (12”)
16. Barry White – Summer Suite (12”)
17. Art Blakey – Prayer (LP)
18. Shannon Harris – Everything (12”)
19. Blaze – So In Love (all mixes)
20. Romanthony – Testify (12”)
21. Matao & Matos – NY Style (12”)
22. ?? - 90,000 BC (12”)
23. M7 (12”)
24. Go Bang (medley; running down the riddim, including “No Ears Dub”; about 5 versions total)
25. Doctor Love – Acapella (12”)
26. Peven Everette - Can’t Believe I Loved Her (LP)
27. Kim English – Learn to Love Yourself (FK’s Atmospheric Dub) (12”)
28. Little Girl – (Learn to love your self, so Put Your DAMN Clothes Back on, Leave Something; bonus beats, including MAW beats)
29. Dennis F – Dem Go (12”, LP, acapella, all versions; full rinse out)
30. Jasper St Co. – He’s all Right (LP)
31. ?? - I know He Will (12”; old Strictly Rhythm track)
32. ?? - The Road beat version (12” on Kult )
33. CasaJazz presents !DUBraziL! - Midnight Love Affair (12” promo) (sprinkled with a couple of acapellas, i.e., Capleton – Tour and “I like to move it” the artis who cut this escapes me right now, but the acapella was on the import version).
34. Ecstacy Passion and Pain (??) - Good things Don't Last for Ever.

Rather than go through the crates, I’m doing this from memory while listening to the audio, so that’s about it. If there’s anything you hear that you absolutely must have more info for, just let me know and I’ll look it up for a positive ID.

Peace
TAC

[ September 03, 2003, 09:29 AM: Message edited by: TAC ]

TAD
08-20-2003, 09:57 PM
nice playlist. like i said i can't really listen to the mix right now but i'm feeling the selection. graemlins/OLA.gif

#4 must be Tomorrow's Edition....#31 Revival.... #32 Romatt Project? graemlins/thumbsup.gif

TAC
08-21-2003, 08:18 AM
nice playlist. like i said i can't really listen to the mix right now but i'm feeling the selection. graemlins/OLA.gif

#4 must be Tomorrow's Edition....#31 Revival.... #32 Romatt Project? graemlins/thumbsup.gif Yes, I couldn't remember for the life of me

ncho
08-21-2003, 08:25 AM
Here ya go...

1. ?? - Deep Jazz
2. Robinson Wall Project - Family Prayer (LP)
3. Afro Celt System – Release
4. Tomorrow's Edition - You Turn me on (12”)
5. Jocelyn Brown - Moment of My Life (12”)
6. Loletta Holloway - Stand Up Acapella (12”)
7. Loletta Holloway - Stand Up ?? (12”)
8. Alton Miller – Love Inside (12”)
9. Atmosphere – Were Gonna Fly (12”)
10. I Get Deep – Acapella (12” Import)
11. I Get Deep – Alternate Mix (12” domestic promo)
12. Jimmy Castor Bunch – Potential (LP)
13. Stratavarious – Let Me Be Your Lady (LP)
14. Art Blakey – Prayer (LP)
15. Nina Simone – Love Me or Leave Me (12”)
16. Barry White – Summer Suite (12”)
17. Art Blakey – Prayer (LP)
18. Shannon Harris – Everything (12”)
19. Blaze – So In Love (all mixes)
20. Romanthony – Testify (12”)
21. Matao & Matos – NY Style (12”)
22. ?? - 90,000 BC (12”)
23. M7 (12”)
24. Go Bang (medley; running down the riddim, including “No Ears Dub”; about 5 versions total)
25. Doctor Love – Acapella (12”)
26. Peven Everette - Can’t Believe I Loved Her (LP)
27. Kim English – Learn to Love Yourself (FK’s Atmospheric Dub) (12”)
28. Little Girl – (Learn to love your self, so Put Your DAMN Clothes Back on, Leave Something; bonus beats, including MAW beats)
29. Dennis F – Dem Go (12”, LP, acapella, all versions; full rinse out)
30. Jasper St Co. – He’s all Right (LP)
31. ?? - I know He Will (12”; old Strictly Rhythm track)
32. ?? - The Road beat version (12” on Kult )
33. CasaJazz presents !DUBraziL! - Midnight Love Affair (12” promo) (sprinkled with a couple of acapellas, i.e., Capleton – Tour and “I like to move it” the artis who cut this escapes me right now, but the acapella was on the import version).
34. Ecstacy Passion and Pain (??) - Good things Don't Last for Ever.now THAT'S house...nice!

peace,
-g-

Bill Blake
08-21-2003, 08:29 AM
Notice how the party I did didnt get on the top of the page and took five damn months to be posted for damn day, only to be told that it was on a rong server and then removed.....

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie
08-21-2003, 08:30 AM
9. Atmosphere – Were Gonna Fly (12”)

I don't even have a proper comment for this. It tore me up that night, it hurt me again when I listened to the playback..... hail.gif hail.gif

Leslie
08-21-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Jamie Lennox:
Notice how the party I did didnt get on the top of the page and took five damn months to be posted for damn day, only to be told that it was on a rong server and then removed.....

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "wrong"

TAC
08-21-2003, 08:32 AM

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So racist that I took my worn out a** to the store, and bought you a copy of

"CasaJazz presents !DUBraziL! - Midnight Love Affair (12” promo)"

You need to contact me to get your a copy.

Peace
TAC

DJ Timmy Richardson
08-21-2003, 08:35 AM

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You forgot , and TOTo's camera wasnt working properly that nite either.

Bill Blake
08-21-2003, 08:36 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jamie Lennox:

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So racist that I took my worn out a** to the store, and bought you a copy of

Peace
TAC </font>[/QUOTE]WILL DO TAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEE YOUR THE GREATEST!

Bill Blake
08-21-2003, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by DJ Timmy Richardson:

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You forgot , and TOTo's camera wasnt working properly that nite either. </font>[/QUOTE]CONSPIRACY!

TAC
08-21-2003, 08:38 AM

Peace
TAC </font>[/QUOTE]WILL DO TAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEE YOUR THE GREATEST! </font>[/QUOTE]Well, its the least I could do after causing you to lose so much money on that bet you placed in me... .