Happy Birthday, Baby.

I do wish you'd tak e"lil" our of your moniker! graemlins/OLA.gif

CG63
12-17-2003, 08:30 AM
Happy Birthday Lil Ray!! graemlins/OLA.gif

Shalewa
12-17-2003, 08:30 AM
WoooHOOO!!!!
graemlins/OLA.gif graemlins/OLA.gif graemlins/remybussi.gif graemlins/bighug.gif

liL Ray
12-17-2003, 08:32 AM
...and no it's not my birthday.

[ December 17, 2003, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: liL Ray ]

Leslie
12-17-2003, 08:33 AM
http://deephousepage.com/smilies/partysmiley.gif

Best Wishes!!

To the Ever opinionated, never, ever duplicated liL rAY, have a Very Happy Birthday!

[ December 17, 2003, 08:34 AM: Message edited by: Leslie ]

Wild i
12-17-2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by liL Ray:
not you too...I expected better from you....I guess the good ones always disappoints the most....I guess it is true, you can't go against someone's point of view online when you know them in real life.....pathetic...this is why I'm not interested in meeting none of yous fucks....

FU TAC!! You could have just pretended! graemlins/mecry.gif

liL Ray
12-17-2003, 08:35 AM

[ December 17, 2003, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: liL Ray ]

liL Ray
12-17-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Wild i:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by liL Ray:
not you too...I expected better from you....I guess the good ones always disappoints the most....I guess it is true, you can't go against someone's point of view online when you know them in real life.....pathetic...this is why I'm not interested in meeting none of yous fucks....

FU TAC!! You could have just pretended! graemlins/mecry.gif </font>[/QUOTE]why?...I am not attention starved like some here...

JMJ
12-17-2003, 08:38 AM
Happy Birthday again, Ray! Nice action photos......JMJ graemlins/biglaugha.gif

TAC
12-17-2003, 08:45 AM
TAC, not you too...I expected better from you....I guess the good ones always disappoints the most....I guess it is true, you can't go against someone's point of view online when you know them in real life.....pathetic...this is why I'm not interested in meeting none of yous fucks....

FU TAC!! Its not your birthday? You gotta admit those You Draws are funny as hell.

oh well, this one is dead.

Wild i
12-17-2003, 08:46 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wild i:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by liL Ray:

FU TAC!! You could have just pretended! graemlins/mecry.gif </font>[/QUOTE]why?...I am not attention starved like some here... </font>[/QUOTE]Fine! Well, let's just see what happens when it is your alleged birthday! graemlins/cussing.gif

JMJ
12-17-2003, 08:48 AM
Booooooooo!!!!!!! You should have left the drawings up!.......JMJ :(

mdpm99
12-17-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by TAC:
Wrong day! Wrong Tong Soup?

smile.gif

d

TAC
12-17-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by JMJ:
Booooooooo!!!!!!! You should have left the drawings up!.......JMJ :( He took offense. He apparently doesn't find them funny.

graemlins/conf44.gif

JMJ
12-17-2003, 08:52 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JMJ:
Booooooooo!!!!!!! You should have left the drawings up!.......JMJ :( He took offense. He apparently doesn't find them funny.

graemlins/conf44.gif </font>[/QUOTE]What a poor sport.......JMJ graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

TAC
12-17-2003, 08:58 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by TAC:

graemlins/conf44.gif </font>[/QUOTE]What a poor sport.......JMJ graemlins/jpshakehead.gif </font>[/QUOTE]what can you do?

JMJ
12-17-2003, 08:59 AM

graemlins/conf44.gif </font>[/QUOTE]What a poor sport.......JMJ graemlins/jpshakehead.gif </font>[/QUOTE]what can you do? </font>[/QUOTE]Repost the drawings......JMJ

TAC
12-17-2003, 09:00 AM

graemlins/conf44.gif </font>[/QUOTE]What a poor sport.......JMJ graemlins/jpshakehead.gif </font>[/QUOTE]what can you do? </font>[/QUOTE]Repost the drawings......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]That's what I should do...hahahahahaha you got jokes graemlins/rofl.gif

NO!

liL Ray
12-17-2003, 09:01 AM

graemlins/conf44.gif </font>[/QUOTE]What a poor sport.......JMJ graemlins/jpshakehead.gif </font>[/QUOTE]what can you do? </font>[/QUOTE]Repost the drawings......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]don't you have an interview or resume to attend to?...

JMJ
12-17-2003, 09:04 AM

graemlins/conf44.gif </font>[/QUOTE]What a poor sport.......JMJ graemlins/jpshakehead.gif </font>[/QUOTE]what can you do? </font>[/QUOTE]Repost the drawings......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]don't you have an interview or resume to attend to?... </font>[/QUOTE]No. This is more important......JMJ ;)