10-26-2003, 09:11 AM
Good morning, fackers! biggrinangel.gif

And
10-26-2003, 09:19 AM
Up yours too.
Hi Albie ... Whatchoo doing?

AD
10-26-2003, 09:20 AM
Not much. Just woke up about 30 minutes ago and I feel great. Are you still up from last night?

And
10-26-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Albert Diaz:
Not much. Just woke up about 30 minutes ago and I feel great. Are you still up from last night? Naah ... I napped for about three hours I think. I can't just fall asleep after a long night of dancing as if nothing happened. There's the ringing in my ears to quiet down, feet to soak, bud to smoke, wine to drink, shit to talk, more House music to listen to graemlins/tongueout.gif graemlins/rofl.gif
--
I'll fall asleep here and there throughout the day.

DJ76
10-26-2003, 09:40 AM
I'm at work mad1.gif , it's 4:30pm, will jet soon luckily.

JMJ
10-26-2003, 10:02 AM
Good Morning Yankees fans!!!!! Spank Show in the house!! Everybody hop on board the http://www.mta.info/nyct/service/images/4c_lhead.giftrain!!! Watch the closing doors......

I hear crickets.......JMJ

Pete Nice
10-26-2003, 10:03 AM
what's up bastid? this is a rare morning i'm up this early. just to find out half of l.a. county is up in smoke and it's going to top about 100 degrees. graemlins/mecry.gif

Pete Nice
10-26-2003, 10:10 AM
screw it. i'm going back to bed... maybe.

Djay Raare
10-26-2003, 10:14 AM
Mornin' albie sure>>>> j/k que pasa hermano I just had 4 cups of coffeeeeeeeee :eek: & feel ggggggggrrrreeaat!

AD
10-26-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by square root:
what's up bastid? this is a rare morning i'm up this early. just to find out half of l.a. county is up in smoke and it's going to top about 100 degrees. graemlins/mecry.gif Dude, is the sky full of ashes where you are at? All the streets and cars where I live are covered in ashes and the sky is orange. It feels like it's the end of the world. graemlins/scared.gif

Djay Raare
10-26-2003, 10:55 AM
where exactly is this fire ya'll talking about because i have family out in the San Fernando area? I hope & pray for all people out that way in L.A to be safe...peeace D e e j a y R a a r e

Ronnie Ron
10-26-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by square root:
screw it. i'm going back to bed... maybe. LOL graemlins/lol.gif

Ronnie Ron
10-26-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Albert Diaz:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by square root:
what's up bastid? this is a rare morning i'm up this early. just to find out half of l.a. county is up in smoke and it's going to top about 100 degrees. graemlins/mecry.gif Dude, is the sky full of ashes where you are at? All the streets and cars where I live are covered in ashes and the sky is orange. It feels like it's the end of the world. graemlins/scared.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Damn!!!! looks like you guys needs some rain. hope it gets better i saw the video and it aint pretty.

R-R

JMJ
10-26-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by RonnieRon:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Albert Diaz:
what's up bastid? this is a rare morning i'm up this early. just to find out half of l.a. county is up in smoke and it's going to top about 100 degrees. graemlins/mecry.gif Dude, is the sky full of ashes where you are at? All the streets and cars where I live are covered in ashes and the sky is orange. It feels like it's the end of the world. graemlins/scared.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Damn!!!! looks like you guys needs some rain. hope it gets better i saw the video and it aint pretty.

R-R </font>[/QUOTE]Bottle some of those Yankee tears and ship them to LA. Sprinkle lightly over infected area. Problem solved......JMJ graemlins/tongueout.gif

eric justin
10-26-2003, 11:07 AM
Good morning Y'all, I finally got a day off. I think Imma watch the Steelers game in a bit. :D

Ronnie Ron
10-26-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by JMJ:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RonnieRon:

R-R </font>[/QUOTE]Bottle some of those Yankee tears and ship them to LA. Sprinkle lightly over infected area. Problem solved......JMJ graemlins/tongueout.gif </font>[/QUOTE]http://deephousepage.com/smilies/kickbut.gif

AD
10-26-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by JMJ:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RonnieRon:

R-R </font>[/QUOTE]Bottle some of those Yankee tears and ship them to LA. Sprinkle lightly over infected area. Problem solved......JMJ graemlins/tongueout.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Ouch! That was cruel, but I like it. icon_rofl.gif

AD
10-26-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by DeeJay Raare:
where exactly is this fire ya'll talking about because i have family out in the San Fernando area? I hope & pray for all people out that way in L.A to be safe...peeace D e e j a y R a a r e It's in the San Bernardino area. I'm in Orange County and the Santa Ana winds blow all that ash down to our area since we're not too far away. San Fernando is way up in the LA area, but they have fires going on up there too in Ventura county. Everything is burning up. I'm safe though. I live in the ghetto. biggrinangel.gif

i.be.me
10-26-2003, 12:04 PM
hey gang,

feeling a bit down this Sun afternoon, got an aunt (54) who is dying of terminal cancer (and I live 6 1/2 hours away via car). but the family is also celebrating the arrival of new members, so life is still good.

ya'll keep on keeping on. thanks for the jokes/laughs over the past week. I told family members the jokes about the vaseline and condoms in the car. Got people laughing. Much needed these days.

~peace~

hippy74
10-26-2003, 01:10 PM
Good Morning ...

I just got up and its a nice day here in los angeles .. 11:08am and ready for some bbq and beer and a few football games ..

Oh yeah better luck next year Yanks ..