PDA

View Full Version : To all statuskuo members

Bill Blake
08-11-2003, 12:41 PM
Kai is being a complete ****ing wanker.

Three minutes ago on phone:

Lennox "Fix that shit"

Kai "I got to go eat lunch" (not really, getting fatter than Dougie Fresh)

Lennox "What the **** is your problem, why you being all serious LIKE A LITTLE BITCH?"

Kai "Its over for now"

Lennox "Wha?"

Kai "The board....I gotta go"

Lennox "BITCH"

He's worse than Ray these days.

I think we should kill him.

[ August 11, 2003, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: Jamie Lennox ]

Drrtynewyork
08-11-2003, 12:51 PM
must be that time of the month

here kai, this will make it better

http://www.corporateradiosucksass.com/photoalbum/worldsgreatestass/images/2.jpg

El Mayimbe
08-11-2003, 12:58 PM
ooooooooh man,
Doug you gotta see her in person:

a true butter face
"everything is good but her face"

Drrtynewyork
08-11-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by EL MAYIMBE:
ooooooooh man,

a true butter face
"everything is good but her face" Shes hot!!!!!!
http://www.corporateradiosucksass.com/photoalbum/worldsgreatestass/images/3.jpg

[ August 11, 2003, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: DJ DOUG GOMEZ ]

AD
08-11-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by DJ DOUG GOMEZ:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by EL MAYIMBE:
ooooooooh man,

a true butter face
"everything is good but her face" Shes hot!!!!!!
http://www.corporateradiosucksass.com/photoalbum/worldsgreatestass/images/3.jpg </font>[/QUOTE]Now that's what I call an ass! graemlins/1luvu.gif

El Mayimbe
08-11-2003, 01:06 PM
doug, alberto:

hermanos TRUST ME ON THIS!

esta linda atras pero en la cara es FEA!!! lol

dont get me wrong though, I wouldnt mind a couple of rounds with her and the "ol El MAyimbe Love Express!" :D

Drrtynewyork
08-11-2003, 01:07 PM
no!!!!!!!! you killed my dreams! graemlins/cussing.gif damn. i dont care, ese cuerpoooooo mmmmmm mamita, biscocho :D

mhd
08-11-2003, 01:09 PM
the irony

El Mayimbe
08-11-2003, 01:15 PM
makeup & good lighting makes every face look good

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment.php?s=98eeb76d3012d7afb4f623d5844ae2d2&postid=1493845

El Mayimbe
08-11-2003, 01:16 PM
coņo

GMAN! this board needs an UPLOAD OPTION!!!! mad1.gif

Nicholas
08-11-2003, 01:30 PM
Being a zulu queen myself, I want my friggin board back meow!

statuskuo
08-11-2003, 01:38 PM
FIxed.

Bill Blake
08-11-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Nicholas:
Being a zulu queen myself, I want my friggin board back meow! Wizerd!

Poor Cheddi got deleted by JOel the RicaNazi to prevent a third party intervention to his mutiny.

Someone will be have to be made an example of.

Bill Blake
08-11-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by statuskuo:
FIxed. Hey were still friends right?

Nicholas
08-11-2003, 01:41 PM
FIxed. Being a zulu queen myself, I know thats a SIKE.

Leslie
08-11-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Jamie Lennox:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by statuskuo:
FIxed. Hey were still friends right? </font>[/QUOTE]Loser.

JMJ
08-11-2003, 01:42 PM
makeup & good lighting makes every face look good

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment.php?s=98eeb76d3012d7afb4f623d5844ae2d2&postid=1493845 Good lighting = Turn out the lights.....JMJ

statuskuo
08-11-2003, 01:43 PM
Chairman is happy that the hostile takeover was successful and no online mixoff mixes ca ever hold him back.

Thanks, Gman, for providing us a place to stay while our motel room is being cleaned by a two-dollar maid.

Bill Blake
08-11-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Leslie:
Loser. And yet still you long for me.

The Donger
08-11-2003, 01:44 PM
Joel vs. Kai is easily already the most highly anticipated on-line DJ battle in history.

Bill Blake
08-11-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by The Donger:
Joel vs. Kai is easily already the most highly anticipated on-line DJ battle in history. .........That will obviously never happen.

statuskuo
08-11-2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by The Donger:
Joel vs. Kai is easily already the most highly anticipated on-line DJ battle in history. online mixoff mixes... how refreshing.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .. HOel doesn;t get it.. i couldn't give two shits about it. the funniest thing is him taking this so seriously. doesn;t he realise that it took me two years to get mi needles?? and when i say "my shit ain;t set up", i mean it ain't gonna be set up for another ten years.

Nicholas
08-11-2003, 01:48 PM
Being a zulu queen myself, I have no idea why Kai doesnt battle him, I mean Joel just programmed his CD changer and put it online meng. It was a nice bunch of tunes, i really liked it but Kai could own the chimp.

AD
08-11-2003, 01:49 PM
doug, alberto:

hermanos TRUST ME ON THIS!

esta linda atras pero en la cara es FEA!!! lol

dont get me wrong though, I wouldnt mind a couple of rounds with her and the "ol El MAyimbe Love Express!" :D Don't ruin my fantasy please. I'm trying to concentrate on that apple. It's scrumptious. http://deephousepage.com/smilies/obscene.gif

Nicholas
08-11-2003, 01:49 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by The Donger:
Joel vs. Kai is easily already the most highly anticipated on-line DJ battle in history. online mixoff mixes... how refreshing.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .. HOel doesn;t get it.. i couldn't give two shits about it. the funniest thing is him taking this so seriously. doesn;t he realise that it took me two years to get mi needles?? and when i say "my shit ain;t set up", i mean it ain't gonna be set up for another ten years. </font>[/QUOTE]being a Zulu queen myself, I know that excuse is wack brah.

Bill Blake
08-11-2003, 01:50 PM
and when i say "my shit ain;t set up", i mean it ain't gonna be set up for another ten years. But Kai when you dont make mixes......we all lose.

statuskuo
08-11-2003, 01:51 PM
Being a zulu queen myself, I have no idea why Kai doesnt battle him, I mean Joel just programmed his CD changer and put it online meng. It was a nice bunch of tunes, i really liked it but Kai could own the chimp. i am not giving that steroid-user the satisfaction of me hauling my shit out of the Shaolin digs, and plugging cables to the system. I'll do when i goddamn feel like it. Ain;t no one gonna tell me when to do this.. especially when it comes to making a ****ing mix.

statuskuo
08-11-2003, 02:00 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by statuskuo:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by The Donger:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .. HOel doesn;t get it.. i couldn't give two shits about it. the funniest thing is him taking this so seriously. doesn;t he realise that it took me two years to get mi needles?? and when i say "my shit ain;t set up", i mean it ain't gonna be set up for another ten years. </font>[/QUOTE]being a Zulu queen myself, I know that excuse is wack brah. </font>[/QUOTE]being the emperor from the Ching Dynasty in my past life, you are blocked.

Drrtynewyork
08-11-2003, 02:48 PM
haha@ being a zulu queen myself

simon b
08-11-2003, 03:56 PM
Yo KAI, nice meeting you on Friday, Mi gal seemed very nice also....

Unfortunately I'm blocked on SK so I can't read your review....I hope the rest of your visit was a good one...next time you'll have to let me buy you a drink...

Peace.

statuskuo
08-11-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by simon b:
Yo KAI, nice meeting you on Friday, Mi gal seemed very nice also....

Unfortunately I'm blocked on SK so I can't read your review....I hope the rest of your visit was a good one...next time you'll have to let me buy you a drink...Peace. yo, who are you again? btw, your partner plays some nice tunes.. i think that flip.chinese dude can take on drilla for the hiphop title.