PDA

View Full Version : THUNDEROUS SOULS out now on TRAXSOURCE

LatinPrince
10-28-2010, 06:37 AM
THUNDEROUS SOULS OUT NOW ON TRAXSOURCE...

Click link below!

http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?act=show&fc=tpage&cr=titles&cv=70903&alias=top_tracks

"One of MR. V's October Top 10" click link for more... http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?act=show&fc=tpage&cr=titles&cv=71741&alias=djpages&page=1

LISTEN TO WHAT TOP DJ/PRODUCERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS HEATER!!!

REVIEWS

LOUIE "LOU" GORBEA (OMI TUTU PRODUCTIONS & VEGA RECORDS) "Congrats on the new label! Tony you kicked it off with a sizzling track.. This track is Fiya!!!! Definitely a Wepa! must!"

OSUN LADE (YORUBA RECORDS) "Feeling the original mix! Nice beats and groove

BODDHI SATVA (OFFERING RECORDINGS/VEGA RECORDS) "Truly feeling the Tony Lebron Main Mix, Straight up NYC meets Afro Beat Vibe on this one. Will Support for sure!"

VICTOR SIMONELLI (VJS PRODUCTONS) "Thunderous Souls, Tony Lebron Main Mix, has been a regular track in my rotation, often getting two plays per night. This track fills the dance floors at all my gigs. London dance crowd really eating this one up! Great work Tony

JAYSUN MERCED (JAKDAT RECORDS) "A+... Loving the vibe on this jam. Tony Lebron delivers a deep track with rhythmic percussion and a beautiful solo to set this release apart from the rest. Duce Martinez remix... Nuff Said! "

ANTONIO OCASIO (TRIBALWINDS MUSIC) "I'm really feeling the Tony Lebron Main Mix. That works for me! Nice Vibe - Will definitely be playing out and supporting.

JOHN MORALES (M&M PRODUCTIONS) "Great track, silky, smooth and simple. Definitely adding it to my playlist!"

LOOWEER (OMI TUTU PRODUCTIONS/I MUSIC UNDERGROUND) "Thunderous Souls... has an array of afro flavored grooves, which can be played at any part of a set. Duce Martinez mix also includes an organ solo with a harder beat. I like the flow and direction as well as the choices"

RAF N SOUL (RAFNSOUL PRODUCTIONS/VJS INC/RADIOTIME ITALY ) "Excellent production work, it represents the music styles from the southern parts of the world, "the roots of the music!" I particularly like the Tony Lebron Main Mix, it is a perfect blend of Latin, Afro, Bossa and Tribal flavors that takes me on a journey through the countries of the south around the planet. Keys were the cherry on top of the cake! Well done Tony!"

OSCAR P (OPEN BAR MUSIC) "Thump Mix is my fave!"

IRFAN RAINEY (RAINY CITY MUSIC/COMMUNITY) "The track grooves for sure. My fave mix is the Beats Mix.":thumbsup: