PDA

View Full Version : The Dave Cole mix of "Move your body" by Marshall Jefferson

AC
11-09-2003, 03:24 AM
I have orange label bootleg, with a faster mix of Cookie Watkins' "I'm attracted to you" on the other side.

When did this bootleg come out? Was there an official release too? Who did the Cookie version?

Any info appreciated.

AC

Jolyon
11-09-2003, 07:21 AM
I can remember this coming out right at the end of 1991.

But that's all I know!

DJ Timmy Richardson
11-09-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by AC:
I have orange label bootleg, with a faster mix of Cookie Watkins' "I'm attracted to you" on the other side.

When did this bootleg come out? Was there an official release too? Who did the Cookie version?

Any info appreciated.

AC Early 9os. That version never came out..Forgot who that singer was...I believe there was an import of the David Cole mix of Move Your Body.

AC
11-09-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Jolyon:
I can remember this coming out right at the end of 1991.

But that's all I know! Thanks, maybe this topic has already been covered here but I cannot remember the outcomes.

I like this version...

AC

Master Kev
11-09-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by DJ Timmy Richardson:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AC:

Any info appreciated.

AC Early 9os. That version never came out..Forgot who that singer was...I believe there was an import of the David Cole mix of Move Your Body. </font>[/QUOTE]Anne Robinson did the original vocals