PDA

View Full Version : Danny Krivit Question?

Pete Nice
06-06-2003, 05:01 PM
he's playing tommorow in l.a. and i want to know what to expect? i'm trying to convince some people to go, but need to know a little more. does play like B&S or stray from that(ie drop deep techno like fk did when he came out)?

AD
06-06-2003, 05:02 PM
Just go!

Pete Nice
06-06-2003, 05:33 PM
can't just go. no wheels for at least another month, so i got to bribe and convince or bully people to drive me around.

AD
06-06-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by square root:
can't just go. no wheels for at least another month, so i got to bribe and convince or bully people to drive me around. Better save some of that bribe money to get in too.

Pete Nice
06-06-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Albert D.:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by square root:
can't just go. no wheels for at least another month, so i got to bribe and convince or bully people to drive me around. Better save some of that bribe money to get in too. </font>[/QUOTE]got on a $15 list. that leaves me enough for some of that old e and a brown bag. the bags for the trashy woman i leave with graemlins/all_coholic.gif

vinny from the Burgh
06-06-2003, 06:36 PM
when Danny Krivit plays he tries to BEAT that shit hard!!!! Don't miss him, because he totally delivers:)

Pete Nice
06-06-2003, 07:04 PM
thanks vinny. now i got ammo to shoot down any objections.

vinny from the Burgh
06-06-2003, 07:23 PM
where is he playing???

vinny from the Burgh
06-06-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by square root:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Albert D.:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by square root:
can't just go. no wheels for at least another month, so i got to bribe and convince or bully people to drive me around. Better save some of that bribe money to get in too. </font>[/QUOTE]got on a $15 list. that leaves me enough for some of that old e and a brown bag. the bags for the trashy woman i leave with graemlins/all_coholic.gif </font>[/QUOTE]That is funny. :D hail.gif