PDA

View Full Version : Soul Food Premier tonight on Showtime @ 10:00pm

Sharp Eye Washington
04-09-2003, 11:41 AM
Any Soul Food heads on the board?

TonyB
04-09-2003, 12:50 PM
Fan Right Here!!!

I can't wait for the new season to begin! I truly love all of the characters on the show and the degree of realism displayed. It truly makes me proud to see a drama about people who look just like me. The great thing about the show is that it shows black people as just that --- 'people'. We laugh, we love, we work, we cry, and we make mistakes just like everyone else.

All of the sisters on the show are beautiful to me, but I really like Malinda Williams (Bird) the best. She seems to be that 'around the way girl', LL Cool J sang about.

Sharp Eye Washington
04-09-2003, 01:25 PM
Yeah, Malinda is hot with a TIGHT body. This may be the only drama on network TV centered around African Americans.

Leslie
04-09-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Phil Bernard:
Any Soul Food heads on the board? I saw the premier last week at a special screening at BAM. They actually showed 2 episodes.

Sharp Eye Washington
04-09-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Leslie:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Phil Bernard:
Any Soul Food heads on the board? I saw the premier last week at a special screening at BAM. They actually showed 2 episodes. </font>[/QUOTE]DAMN girl. You got the advance screening. Wish I knew about the screening.

Leslie
04-09-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Phil Bernard:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leslie:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Phil Bernard:
Any Soul Food heads on the board? I saw the premier last week at a special screening at BAM. They actually showed 2 episodes. </font>[/QUOTE]DAMN girl. You got the advance screening. Wish I knew about the screening. </font>[/QUOTE]I got the hook up! graemlins/grinyes.gif ;)

GROOVE VICTIM
04-09-2003, 02:01 PM
damn Sshowtime havin........ graemlins/grinyes.gif

I saw the season finale of the last season on BET last night. Some good TV!!!

Peace

djje87
04-09-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Tony Bracey:
.... but I really like Malinda Williams (Bird) the best. She seems to be that 'around the way girl', LL Cool J sang about. Actually she is, she's a Jersey girl! Westfield, NJ I believe.

Sharp Eye Washington
04-10-2003, 02:30 PM
Last nights espisode was off the hook! Damon is a freakin acholic, Bird's former teacher stalking her, Lem pistol whipping his a$$,Terri & Damon's father going at it, Ahmad busting Max & Kenny having sex twice graemlins/jpshakehead.gif If this is an indication of the upcoming season we are in for a great ride.

mhd
04-10-2003, 02:41 PM
"See that, that's my man!"