PDA

View Full Version : %serge%

Keith Blackstone
05-12-2003, 12:38 PM
Did you ever find that copy of "Wide Open" that you were looking for?

12th house
05-12-2003, 12:43 PM
raphael saddiq? got it a few weeks ago at dancetracks...burgandy label? but it's called something like "sky's the limit."

oh yeah, i know i'm not %serge% last time i checked my name was Lorie...i mean Lola

:D

%seRge%
05-12-2003, 12:43 PM
It was, "Lies", by Alma Horton and no I have not found it yet. I checked Dancetracks and Satellite about 2 weeks ago and neither of them had it.

keep your eyes peeled for me. http://deephousepage.com/smilies/eye_anim.gif[IMG]
thanks

%seRge%
05-12-2003, 12:45 PM
oh yeah, i know i'm not %serge% last time i checked my name was Lorie...i mean Lola

:D [/QB][/QUOTE]

are you from chicago....? graemlins/grinyes.gif
I have yet to hear that Raphael Sideeq record. I will have to hunt that down also.

Keith Blackstone
05-12-2003, 01:08 PM
Lola, I was referring to "Wide Open" on Diaspora smile.gif

Serge hit me up via email... I have a copy of "Lies" for you. Lemme know when you'll be around or if you can stop by our party this Thursday @ Carnaval to pick it up...

drilla
05-12-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Keith Blackstone:
Did you ever find that copy of "Wide Open" that you were looking for? that was me, hunter

i mean keith

Keith Blackstone
05-12-2003, 01:12 PM
Matthew... Serge emailed me a couple weeks ago asking for it, so no that wasn't you... that was Serge smile.gif

If you also want to buy a copy of "Wide Open" I can bring it to my party this Thursday for you, if you're available to come pick it up...

And if you call me Hunter again... graemlins/cussing.gif :D

[ May 12, 2003, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Keith Blackstone ]

%seRge%
05-12-2003, 01:15 PM
Thursday
thanks.

The Real Dragonfly Jones
05-12-2003, 01:16 PM
Serge... What's up bro? Keep on keepin on. Holla.

drilla
05-12-2003, 01:18 PM
Matthew... Serge emailed me a couple weeks ago asking for it, so no that wasn't you... that was Serge smile.gif

If you also want to buy a copy of "Wide Open" I can bring it to my party this Thursday for you, if you're available to come pick it up...

And if you call me Hunter again... graemlins/cussing.gif :D aiight. i did ask you about this mad long ago...thought you were referring to that.

no, thank you though. im straight.

wordz.

Keith Blackstone
05-12-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by matthew j:
im straight.*Cough* Riiiiight
biggrinangel.gif

drilla
05-12-2003, 01:28 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by matthew j:
im straight.*Cough* Riiiiight
biggrinangel.gif </font>[/QUOTE]mister funny man...step!