PDA

View Full Version : Freaky Friday...on the Romantic tip

Koffy Brown
05-30-2003, 09:21 AM
I've noticed that there are some die hard romantics on this board...Do you consider yourself a romantic person and if so, why? Do you treat all of your s/o's the same way...or do you become a romantic when your trying to pull out all the stops...what are some of your tricks and trades?

AD
05-30-2003, 09:31 AM
You betcher panties I'm romantic or my name ain't Albert "El Romantico" Diaz. As far as my tricks of the trade go, I can't reveal that or I'll have a bunch of biters in here takin' notes on true macking skills. Know what I'm sayin'? graemlins/cool_shades.gif

Koffy Brown
05-30-2003, 09:35 AM
Actually your not a romantic...because romantics don't mack...their skills are natural..it's just something they do, or is it? hmmmmm

GROOVE VICTIM
05-30-2003, 09:36 AM
I was talking to a friend of mine last night and she told me that she was more or less told me she was a straight up freak. I guess all romantic Bull Sugar is out the picture if I'm gonna try and tap this one.

Where's Magus when you need him!!!!???

graemlins/rofl.gif

Koffy Brown
05-30-2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by GROOVE VICTIM:
I was talking to a friend of mine last night and she told me that she was more or less told me she was a straight up freak. I guess all romantic Bull Sugar is out the picture if I'm gonna try and tap this one.

graemlins/rofl.gif Damn, so there goes her candles, incense and smooth music...no romantic dinner needed either huh...just a couple of jimmy's and viagara... graemlins/rofl.gif

Discogoddess
05-30-2003, 09:40 AM
Why cain't you be freaky and experience romance?

[ May 30, 2003, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Discogoddess ]

Friday
05-30-2003, 09:41 AM
Romance? Tricks? Trade? Usually a smile will do...I am romance ;)

richierich
05-30-2003, 09:41 AM
I'm a hopeless romantic and it depends on the person as to what my actions are. Certain things for certain people. Not everyone is gonna appreciate or even recognize when you are being romantic. I have to feel romantic first.

MusicFilter
05-30-2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Ashaki:
I've noticed that there are some die hard romantics on this board...Do you consider yourself a romantic person and if so, why? Do you treat all of your s/o's the same way...or do you become a romantic when your trying to pull out all the stops...what are some of your tricks and trades? I consider myself romantic. I tend to do for others what I like done. I enjoy candles, soft music, flowers (not just roses), touching sessions.

It also depends on the type of person you might be, if you are not a romantic lady, you might not get romantic me. I'm starting to find out not all ladies deserve the "queen treatment". For some a romantic dinner that I prepare surrounded in candle light is cool, followed by hotbuttnakedsex. :rolleyes:

My "moves" dinner, conversation, music, full-body mesage (if you can handle it) and the rest is up to you.

Are ready Ashaki????

GROOVE VICTIM
05-30-2003, 09:43 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GROOVE VICTIM:

graemlins/rofl.gif Damn, so there goes her candles, incense and smooth music...no romantic dinner needed either huh...just a couple of jimmy's and viagara... graemlins/rofl.gif </font>[/QUOTE]I don't know maaan, we were talking about who we are attracted to, I started spoutin out names to her like Shamar Moore, Tyson Beckford (sp), Lorenz Tate, she was like "IIIIILLLLL, the Tate Brothers look like they got Downs Syndrome", maddd funny!!!!

Koffy Brown
05-30-2003, 09:44 AM
That's what I was wondering? Not everyone is deserving of the romantic treatment...it would seem like a man being romantic is more noticable than a woman being romantic...I mean, my daily life includes incense and candles and good wine...so if I invite a friend over for dinner, I wouldn't be going out of my way to be romantic per se...but for a man, it just seems like it would be more noticed...

Koffy Brown
05-30-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by chgodj3:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ashaki:
I've noticed that there are some die hard romantics on this board...Do you consider yourself a romantic person and if so, why? Do you treat all of your s/o's the same way...or do you become a romantic when your trying to pull out all the stops...what are some of your tricks and trades? I consider myself romantic. I tend to do for others what I like done. I enjoy candles, soft music, flowers (not just roses), touching sessions.

It also depends on the type of person you might be, if you are not a romantic lady, you might not get romantic me. I'm starting to find out not all ladies deserve the "queen treatment". For some a romantic dinner that I prepare surrounded in candle light is cool, followed by hotbuttnakedsex. :rolleyes:

My "moves" dinner, conversation, music, full-body mesage (if you can handle it) and the rest is up to you.

Are ready Ashaki???? </font>[/QUOTE]:eek: Omy....*gulp*...

nah actually, I don't know if I've ever deemed myself a romantic, but I do know how I like to be treated...I know that I am deserving of the scenario described...on a daily basis, not just when you are trying to get some...

but yes I am DESERVING of the Queen treatment...actually I don't accept anything less...

Koffy Brown
05-30-2003, 09:48 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GROOVE VICTIM:

graemlins/rofl.gif Damn, so there goes her candles, incense and smooth music...no romantic dinner needed either huh...just a couple of jimmy's and viagara... graemlins/rofl.gif </font>[/QUOTE]I don't know maaan, we were talking about who we are attracted to, I started spoutin out names to her like Shamar Moore, Tyson Beckford (sp), Lorenz Tate, she was like "IIIIILLLLL, the Tate Brothers look like they got Downs Syndrome", maddd funny!!!! </font>[/QUOTE]Groove, leave her alone!!...*I'm emailing you Candy's #* biggrinangel.gif

GROOVE VICTIM
05-30-2003, 09:50 AM
Hey, she's a southern implant like myself from New Jersey, madd cool and funny as hell, what can I say.

GROOVE VICTIM
05-30-2003, 09:51 AM
Ashaki, you just make sure she doesn't call me up 2 in the morning movin the phone around and sighing all the damn time!!!!!!!!!!!

Koffy Brown
05-30-2003, 09:52 AM
Ashaki, you just make sure she doesn't call me up 2 in the morning movin the phone around and sighing all the damn time!!!!!!!!!!! You will not hold me responsible...after the hook up you are on your own partna!! :D

MusicFilter
05-30-2003, 09:59 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by chgodj3:

nah actually, I don't know if I've ever deemed myself a romantic, but I do know how I like to be treated...I know that I am deserving of the scenario described...on a daily basis, not just when you are trying to get some...

but yes I am DESERVING of the Queen treatment...actually I don't accept anything less... </font>[/QUOTE]There are not many woman who are not deserving, I do enjoy female company and if a woman thinks enough of me to come by my place (even with what most men think a woman coming over to his place means), I open up my place to them.

I don't take everyone back to the "bat cave" (my studio) because I don't want everyone to know what I have (it keeps the thieves away).

If a woman opens up to me and just lets go, I'll make her feel like a queen from the tips of here toenails to the top of her head. And why not? She is there with me. graemlins/remybussi.gif

Ashaki, it sounds like you live a bohemian lifestyle, I picture a place with incense, candles, beaded curtains, pier 1 furniture (wicker chairs) and a poster of Bob Marley somewhere in your place.

I highly recommend "Down to the Moon" or "White Winds" by Andreas Vollenwieder. Put on the CD, turn off the lights and light some candles, close your eyes and be free.

Koffy Brown
05-30-2003, 10:04 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by chgodj3:

but yes I am DESERVING of the Queen treatment...actually I don't accept anything less... </font>[/QUOTE]There are not many woman who are not deserving, I do enjoy female company and if a woman thinks enough of me to come by my place (even with what most men think a woman coming over to his place means), I open up my place to them.

I don't take everyone back to the "bat cave" (my studio) because I don't want everyone to know what I have (it keeps the thieves away).

If a woman opens up to me and just lets go, I'll make her feel like a queen from the tips of here toenails to the top of her head. And why not? She is there with me. graemlins/remybussi.gif

Ashaki, it sounds like you live a bohemian lifestyle, I picture a place with incense, candles, beaded curtains, pier 1 furniture (wicker chairs) and a poster of Bob Marley somewhere in your place.

I highly recommend "Down to the Moon" or "White Winds" by Andreas Vollenwieder. Put on the CD, turn off the lights and light some candles, close your eyes and be free. </font>[/QUOTE]have you been peeking in my windows...

but I do live a simple lifestyle..with a splash of glamour from time to time...I do have pier 1 furniture and I live in a pretty cool loft...I use to have a Bob marley print but now..I collect African masks and really cool art by African American artists...except a Henri Mattise print...so you pretty much nailed me...am I that predictable ;)

Oak Pk, IL's Best Bedroom DJ, serge
05-30-2003, 10:10 AM
Yeah, I'm a romantic.

The evening starts off with me handing the object of my desire a silk rose (with the purple fiber optic light, which the dude at the expressway off ramp sells to me for about $5 bones).

Then, I whisk her away in my sky blue Pinto (freshly vacuumed, with an new eightball fresh scent ball)and I wine her with some Boone's Farm Strawberry Fields. After we park, we walk into Chez Mickey Deez' and partake of two succulent and scrumptious Value Meals (we go Dutch on dinner, since I believe in women's equal rights).

And finally, giddy and pleasantly fed, we get back into my light blue love carriage, and I do a donut with the Pinto and peel out of the Mickey Deez parking lot (I like to leave an impression. Everywhere I go).

And finally, we get to my mom's house, go to my basement in my bedroom, and I ask her to get comfortable in my futon while I slip into something more comfortable: my birthday suit. Then, I rip off my tuxedo t-shirt and corduroys and...

My mom calls out from upstairs, "Sergio, get your ass up here and wash the dishes!"

Damn, damn, damn.... graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

MYOR
05-30-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by serge:
Yeah, I'm a romantic.

The evening starts off with me handing the object of my desire a silk rose (with the purple fiber optic light, which the dude at the expressway off ramp sells to me for about $5 bones).

Then, I whisk her away in my sky blue Pinto (freshly vacuumed, with an new eightball fresh scent ball)and I wine her with some Boone's Farm Strawberry Fields. After we park, we walk into Chez Mickey Deez' and partake of two succulent and scrumptious Value Meals (we go Dutch on dinner, since I believe in women's equal rights).

And finally, giddy and pleasantly fed, we get back into my light blue love carriage, and I do a donut with the Pinto and peel out of the Mickey Deez parking lot (I like to leave an impression. Everywhere I go).

And finally, we get to my mom's house, go to my basement in my bedroom, and I ask her to get comfortable in my futon while I slip into something more comfortable: my birthday suit. Then, I rip off my tuxedo t-shirt and corduroys and...

My mom calls out from upstairs, "Sergio, get your ass up here and wash the dishes!"

Damn, damn, damn.... graemlins/jpshakehead.gif graemlins/rofl.gif icon_rofl.gif graemlins/rofl.gif

MusicFilter
05-30-2003, 10:15 AM
[/qb][/QUOTE]have you been peeking in my windows...

but I do live a simple lifestyle..with a splash of glamour from time to time...I do have pier 1 furniture and I live in a pretty cool loft...I use to have a Bob marley print but now..I collect African masks and really cool art by African American artists...except a Henri Mattise print...so you pretty much nailed me...am I that predictable ;) [/QB][/QUOTE]

Nailed you, hmmmm I like the way that sounds graemlins/cool_shades.gif

Damn I knew I forgot something, african masks!

What's the most romantic thing you've ever done for a man?

Koffy Brown
05-30-2003, 10:17 AM
Yeah, I'm a romantic.

Damn, damn, damn.... graemlins/jpshakehead.gif graemlins/rofl.gif graemlins/rofl.gif

freaking issues....

-just by pass the flower...
-I don't have a prob with the sky blue pinto..as long as it don't break down on us...
-would you consider dice instead of eightballs
-don't drink nothing with a screw cap...
-did you warn about the possibility of your moms being home...and while your washing dishes...what is her naked ass doing... graemlins/rofl.gif

Koffy Brown
05-30-2003, 10:19 AM
have you been peeking in my windows...

but I do live a simple lifestyle..with a splash of glamour from time to time...I do have pier 1 furniture and I live in a pretty cool loft...I use to have a Bob marley print but now..I collect African masks and really cool art by African American artists...except a Henri Mattise print...so you pretty much nailed me...am I that predictable ;) [/QB][/QUOTE]

Nailed you, hmmmm I like the way that sounds graemlins/cool_shades.gif

Damn I knew I forgot something, african masks!

What's the most romantic thing you've ever done for a man? [/QB][/QUOTE]

Dang...just put me on front street... graemlins/rofl.gif let me go into my memory bank...and see if it's somehting I can discuss with you strangers...

Dee-Dee Sheridan
05-30-2003, 10:26 AM
Yeah, I'm a romantic.

Damn, damn, damn.... graemlins/jpshakehead.gif Serge you are crazy as hell. icon_rofl.gif graemlins/rofl.gif icon_rofl.gif icon_rofl.gif

05-30-2003, 10:27 AM
Ladies, ladies, ladies...

My PM can only hold so many messages. Please, I will try to respond to your 2 messages in a timely manner.

For now, please enjoy my Weapons of Mass SEDUCTION!

http://bolind.com/freshbuzz_media/9580.jpg http://us.st4.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/bronners_1740_40075146 graemlins/remybussi.gif

Dee-Dee Sheridan
05-30-2003, 10:33 AM
Hey serge where's the "Sky Blue Pinto?" graemlins/conf44.gif

[ May 30, 2003, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: Dee-Dee Sheridan ]

MYOR
05-30-2003, 10:34 AM
Serge your going to get me fired!!!! icon_rofl.gif icon_rofl.gif graemlins/lol.gif

Dee-Dee Sheridan
05-30-2003, 10:37 AM
Oh how could I forget, Serge where's the "Scrawberry Boones Farm?" graemlins/all_coholic.gif

[ May 30, 2003, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: Dee-Dee Sheridan ]

GROOVE VICTIM
05-30-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Dee-Dee Sheridan:
Oh how could I forget, Serge where's the "Scrawberry Boones Farm?" graemlins/all_coholic.gif Please don't get me started on Boones!!!!!!!!!

Ohh the memories!!!!

05-30-2003, 10:46 AM
Per the ladies' requests: http://64.95.118.51/images/opti/35/5b/fddkHornsby_s_Pubdrafts_Amber_Hard_Cider.gif http://www.fordpinto.com/images/Ypinto/Ypinto84.gif
mmm...mmm...mmm...

Deluxecious!

[ May 30, 2003, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: serge ]

Koffy Brown
05-30-2003, 10:51 AM
Per the ladies' requests: http://64.95.118.51/images/opti/35/5b/fddkHornsby_s_Pubdrafts_Amber_Hard_Cider.gif http://www.fordpinto.com/images/Ypinto/Ypinto84.gif
mmm...mmm...mmm...

Deluxecious! STOP!! graemlins/rofl.gif graemlins/rofl.gif

THAT TABLE SETTING IS SOOOOOOOO NOT ROMANTIC graemlins/all_coholic.gif graemlins/rofl.gif

Dee-Dee Sheridan
05-30-2003, 10:59 AM
And last but not least Serge, where's "Chez Mickey Deez?" graemlins/respekt.gif

05-30-2003, 11:05 AM
http://departments.colgate.edu/biology/Dragonfly_Congress/photos%20of%20congress/Philip__Sarah--McDonalds.jpg

Damn old Hippies got in the way of this pic! Shoo, Slackers! SHOO!

Dee-Dee Sheridan
05-30-2003, 11:09 AM
Hahahahaha icon_rofl.gif

Okay if you can find a picture of yo momma telling you to get yo ass up here & wash the damn dishes you have got my vote for comedian of dhp.

[ May 30, 2003, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: Dee-Dee Sheridan ]

05-30-2003, 11:16 AM
http://srd.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=woman+yelling/v=2/l=IVI/*-http://www.firehousetheatercompany.org/Images/Yelling%20Man2.jpg

"Why don't YOU wash the dishes, MAW! I got a butter knife. You want some of this?!?!? What's up now, huh? You think you bad?!?! Come and get some of this!!

WHAT'S UP NAH!!!" mad1.gif

[ May 30, 2003, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: serge ]

Dee-Dee Sheridan
05-30-2003, 11:25 AM
You are truly silly. icon_rofl.gif Where's the basement apartment? :D

05-30-2003, 11:30 AM
http://srd.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=messy+bedroom/v=2/l=IVI/*-http://www.wellesley.edu/Activities/homepage/munger/Virtual%20Tour/Images/Room.jpg

She can have the top bunk.

Dee-Dee Sheridan
05-30-2003, 11:36 AM
What you wan't Serge got it, What you need, you know Serge got it, all he's asking is for a little graemlins/respekt.gif graemlins/respekt.gif graemlins/respekt.gif icon_rofl.gif

And
05-30-2003, 01:04 PM
hail.gif To Serge ... I have been entertained.

05-30-2003, 01:06 PM
http://srd.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=messy+bedroom/v=2/l=IVI/*-http://www.wellesley.edu/Activities/homepage/munger/Virtual%20Tour/Images/Room.jpg

She can have the top bunk. It's not that I'm too lazy to climb up there.

I'm afraid of heights.

MYOR
05-30-2003, 01:11 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by serge:

She can have the top bunk. It's not that I'm too lazy to climb up there.

I'm afraid of heights. </font>[/QUOTE]Won't it be kind of hard to get your Freak On with your lady on the top bunk... Unless of course graemlins/scared.gif

05-30-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by MYOR:
[QUOTE]Won't it be kind of hard to get your Freak On with your lady on the top bunk... Unless of course graemlins/scared.gif Nah, I'm not hung to the point where she can slide down on it like a firehouse pole from the top bunk and put out our fire.

I'm just hung a bit above the average Thoroughbred Stallion. That's all.

richierich
05-30-2003, 01:28 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MYOR:

Won't it be kind of hard to get your Freak On with your lady on the top bunk... Unless of course graemlins/scared.gif Nah, I'm not hung to the point where she can slide down on it like a firehouse pole from the top bunk and put out our fire.

I'm just hung a bit above the average Thoroughbred Stallion. That's all. </font>How do you know what's average.. you studying guys dicks or something???

MYOR
05-30-2003, 01:29 PM

Won't it be kind of hard to get your Freak On with your lady on the top bunk... Unless of course graemlins/scared.gif Nah, I'm not hung to the point where she can slide down on it like a firehouse pole from the top bunk and put out our fire.

I'm just hung a bit above the average Thoroughbred Stallion. That's all. </font>SERGE THE IMPALER graemlins/rofl.gif graemlins/lol.gif icon_rofl.gif

Koffy Brown
05-30-2003, 01:31 PM

I'm just hung a bit above the average Thoroughbred Stallion. That's all. </font>Picture please :D

Alanda Marquette from DiscoLadyLand
05-30-2003, 01:35 PM
This thread is hilarious!! All ya'll crazee!!! icon_rofl.gif icon_rofl.gif graemlins/rofl.gif

05-30-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by richierich:
How do you know what's average.. you studying guys dicks or something??? [/QUOTE]

Nah. I printed out one of these and measure up.

http://www.penis-enlargement-and-male-genitalia-information.com/penis-chart.jpg

I had to print it on legal, because I didn't fit on letter size paper.

kelvy
05-30-2003, 06:49 PM
Per the ladies' requests: http://www.fordpinto.com/images/Ypinto/Ypinto84.gif
mmm...mmm...mmm...

Deluxecious! dang Serge...looks like you got a 1973, 1974, or 1975 Pinto in your hands with optional mag wheels...actually, doing serious burnouts in Pintos is not out of the question.....some people have dropped in small-block Ford v-8s into them...

splitting the cost because you believe in equal rights...in this case, it sounds like you believe in being a cheapskate! graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/rofl.gif

sounds like you're moving up in the world from sheeps to 80s-style teen movie romps (you should write a script based on your ideal romantic nights revolving around your beloved Ford Pinto)..

scrap "too fast too furious": this is the original, hopped-up econocar clash! (Ford Pinto vs. Chevy Vega)
http://www.draglist.com/photoimages/Photos-RayRay/Full%20Size/bobwally.jpg

if you really want to floss, definetly pick up your special lady in a classic mid-70s Ford Mustang II: graemlins/rofl.gif
http://www.mustangii.org/media/ads-n-articles/74-3-hr-p1-600.jpg

Dee-Dee Sheridan
05-31-2003, 09:10 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by richierich:
How do you know what's average.. you studying guys dicks or something??? </font>[/QUOTE]Nah. I printed out one of these and measure up.

http://www.penis-enlargement-and-male-genitalia-information.com/penis-chart.jpg

I had to print it on legal, because I didn't fit on letter size paper. [/QUOTE]

Serge U R A nut boy! icon_rofl.gif

(Im)poster
05-31-2003, 12:06 PM

I consider myself romantic. I tend to do for others what I like done. I enjoy candles, soft music, flowers (not just roses), touching sessions.

There are not many woman who are not deserving, I do enjoy female company and if a woman thinks enough of me to come by my place (even with what most men think a woman coming over to his place means), I open up my place to them.

I highly recommend "Down to the Moon" or "White Winds" by Andreas Vollenwieder. Put on the CD, turn off the lights and light some candles, close your eyes and be free. Hmmm. My next stalking victim... Please post your picture. :D J/k. I am not a stalker, but I am into Andreas Vollenwieder. I started with Caverna Magica. Something about all the sounds, the water dropping, the voices with the beauty of his harp playing. Heard it the first time one night on the radio at 3 a.m. and had to call in and find out who it was. "Down to the Moon" is his best, IMO. I used to try to get people into his music. Few could relate. That was when I was into a lot of acoustic music and "new age" jazz -- the Windham Hills label.

Dee-Dee Sheridan
06-02-2003, 10:51 AM
:D