PDA

View Full Version : Gatti-Ward III (this Saturday)

Fletch
06-02-2003, 10:46 AM
Y'all seen the first two, now they are going at it again on HBO this Saturday (9:45pm). I think this fight should be in black and white.

Gatti-Ward was the only fight that I ever scored a knockdown 10-9 instead of 10-8 (Round 8 of the first fight, Ward knocks Gatti down early, then Gatti gets up and gives Ward a pummelling! I had to give Gatti a 9 point!).

Now the bad news: that dud named Michael Grant fights before they do. Peace.

Linedog
06-02-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by einnod23:
Y'all seen the first two, now they are going at it again on HBO this Saturday (9:45pm). I think this fight should be in black and white.

Gatti-Ward was the only fight that I ever scored a knockdown 10-9 instead of 10-8 (Round 8 of the first fight, Ward knocks Gatti down early, then Gatti gets up and gives Ward a pummelling! I had to give Gatti a 9 point!).

Now the bad news: that dud named Michael Grant fights before they do. Peace. Hell The first fight was AWESOME!! The second not as good but still great. I don't know about a third. But hell, It would be better than a Mayweather fight anyday.

djLesCole
06-02-2003, 12:02 PM
I will be in attendance for the fight - AC, here I come. I love the way these two skip all the dancing and running around and just keep swinging.

Linedog
06-02-2003, 12:06 PM
Lucky Dawg.. Yeah if your close enough you'll get the blood & sweat!!!!

imported_Chr_stopher
06-02-2003, 12:21 PM
Never understood boxing, 2 guys pummeling eachother for money ??? graemlins/conf44.gif

Linedog
06-02-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Christopher L. Aquilo:
Never understood boxing, 2 guys pummeling eachother for money ??? graemlins/conf44.gif I can understand your view. But, it's not JUST about pummeling each other. Believe it or not contested by two extremely talented individuals it is a science unlike anything else. Which teaches that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. There are different styles, personalities & environments that can change the landscape of the pugilistic competition. Once you see a beautifully implemented engagement, your hooked.