PDA

View Full Version : Funny drug stories.

Jolyon
05-07-2003, 08:04 AM
Let's hear some of your funniest drug stories...like crazy LSD trips etc. http://www.capitolabookcafe.com/images/Vegas.jpg

D J 1 3 8
05-07-2003, 08:57 AM
I only ever did shrooms a few times, but each time was distinctly different.

This one particular experience was really strange. I was at the beach. I was hanging out with about 7 other people. We ate the shrooms and set up camp on a deserted stretch of beach. It was a gorgeous summer day. After about an hour, things started to get interesting. Everyone began giggling uncontrollably. Then I noticed the sand was kind of breathing up and down. It wasn't scary at all, just really really cool. You could pick up a handful of sand and feel like you could see each grain individually. Everyone was having a ball, but little by little, our brains just began going in completely different directions. And on top of that, everyone felt really really confused. Meaning: you couldn't even finish one thought in your own head without your mind wandering and focusing on something completely different. This was extremely entertaining on a personal level, but it made communication between the 8 of us almost impossible. Everyone was speaking in these half formed sentences that made little or no sense at all. This feeling of mass confusion lasted a good 4 hours. Packing up our little campsite at the end of day took over an hour simply because nobody could bear to focus on the task at hand. It was a strange, strange day, but a lot of fun nonetheless.

The key to drugs like shrooms is you need to be the kind of person that can "roll with it", i.e. not start freaking out, no matter how odd things seem. If yu have any mental "baggage" that could weigh on your mind, things can go very, very bad. They are definitely not for everyone.

The other thing that I remember is that we were swimming in the ocean, which felt indescribably incredible. The waves were huge and smashing us all over the place, and it was one of the most euphoric feelings I could ever imagine.
(note to self: swimming in the ocean on drugs was probably not a good idea...)

Clarkeecat
05-07-2003, 09:22 AM
like the time I went home to my mums at 12 after taking 2 tabs of very strong acid, to 'bring myself down' I thought I'd read The Buddha of Suburbia. Took me a good 12 hours of sitting in the park the next day to figure out which bits were in the book and which were in my life.....don't read whilst tripping kids.....

Friday
05-07-2003, 09:26 AM
I only have stories about Gravol. :eek: graemlins/sleep2.gif

houseaddict
05-07-2003, 01:02 PM
There are a couple.

Once one shrooms in the wee hours, I was walking in a big park with a couple friends and we came to a big field where I was stunned to see a giant space ship!! it was really there. Truly incredible I thought to myself. I turned to the other people and I was like, "Yo! Check this out! A f$ckin space ship!!" They were like, what are you talkin about. I insisted that mine was reality and they were outta their minds. I got within six inches of the ship, recahed out to touch it and felt a wall at which point I saw a farm house.

Then there was the time on the best pills I've ever had on the floor outside on teh terrace @ DC-10 in Ibiza. I was introduced to a Puerto Rican lookin cat and I didn't catch his name so, I said, "WHat did you say your name was?"

He said, "Sammy The Bull" I thought this guy was messing with my head. I persisted and asked him to repeat himself and he he said "Sammy The Bull". I couldn't believe how much this guy was messin with me so I asked him to repeat himself yet again and he said, "SANDY RIVERA!" As this was the summer of 'Finally', I was like, "Oh Shit!"

Smokin' Jo proceeded to put 'Finally' on and Sandy got up in the booth and sang along - absolutely electric!!

Jolyon
05-07-2003, 01:12 PM
Here are mine:

1. Seeing an alien with a laser gun at a bus stop late at night while on acid.

2. Spending 10 minutes talking to a taxi thinking it was the cartoon car out of Who Framed Roger Rabbit? LSD again.

3. Watching Planet Of The Apes on LSD with a mate and his Mum (he was on LSD too, his Mum wasn't). Desperately trying to hold it together while my head was in a total state of confusion about the talking monkeys on the screen.

4. Walking around The Hacienda in Manchester with a tea towel on my head doing Bruce Forsythe impressions on the stage while people cheered. (Mushrooms)

5. Getting completely freaked out once while taking acid at a friend's house in the middle of winter. We went to his room and it was really cold so we got in his bed together .. he was skinning a reef up and his mum came in .. we were fumbling about trying to hide the dope and skins. Next day she asked us if we were having a gay relationship in front of his Grandparents, who went ballistic.

6. Convincing myself that a pillar in a nightclub was a palm tree and throwing empty beer cans up at it to try and knock coconuts off (they were strobe lights - ooops).

There are many more...all good fun smile.gif

lola desire
05-07-2003, 01:32 PM
the one time i shroomed, i remember being at a friends house with a bunch of girlfriends, some of them lived there, the rest of us had just walked over from another house. when we got there the lights were all funky but the convo was really good. the room was all fuzzy like in those romantic 70s portraits; everyones hair was flowing gently around their faces as if they were in some fairy land or like richard linklater had something to do with it.

i remember everything being really funny and being afraid to go outside. we went onto the balcony and some people walked by on the sidewalk below. more importantly (i was convinced that this event was paramount at the time), the guy across the street was yanking a garbage out of the dumpster as if his life depended on it.

a few days later i asked my friends if they had seen this critical event. they didn't know what the hell i was talking about. oh well, that's drugs for you.

beaniboy67
05-07-2003, 01:50 PM
taking mushrooms when i was 15 for the first time and walking down my street! the lamposts were rubberised and bending like javelins lol.

The time around ten of us werte in woods near my home on mushrooms and we had to cross a stream in the dark.No one would cross the stream thinking it was really deep.It took us around 15 minutes to cross it once we built up the courage.The next day we found out the stream was 2 inches deep and only 2 feet wide lol

walking over a golf course at 4 o clock in the morining in the middle of nowhere and reaching a crossroad between holes i said to my m8s "imagine if the police came by" About 3 seconds after that a police car drove round the bend and stopped right at my face.lol.I completely could not believe this and when they asked what we were doing ten of us soaking wet, eyes bulging grom our heads, i said "out for a walk officer".They looked at us shaked their heads and said goodnight and drove off.lol

me and 3 mates took acid ,and ectasy and went for a run in my friends car.We had driven for around 45 minutes without anyone saying a word and then the 3 of us at exactly the sanme time said "where are we going"on the second.We all then said at exactly the same time again"holy f...k".Enough to freak anyone out never mind trippers lol.

The time the same bunch of us took acid and went walking on that same golfcourse we came home to watch tv and looked at the tv guide to find that a film called "the blue" was on tv.It was stated as being an art movie.We rubbed out hands thinkin it was erotic and switched the tv on to find a blue screen.This was enough to freak anyone out but wewatched it and all it was ,wa a blue screen with lots of strange noises.Next day we mentioned it to a friend and he said he watched it too and it was a french art film lol.we were sane after all.

And
05-07-2003, 01:50 PM
I quit tripping (always preferred acid to shrooms) after the mother of all "hallucinations." I was in the bathroom of a friends house to get away from the crowd and try to work through the mental whirlwind of thoughts. What was I tripping about? That God and the Devil were having a conversation about who got my soul. The devil actually had a good case 'cause I'd promised twice before that I would quit taking acid. I'm sitting on the toilet seat not seeing any cool colours or fancy shmancy images but mentally TRIPPING! In that mental voice I use to communicate with the other worldly, I beseeched God to not let the devil take my soul. Then God said to me:
"I won't let him take your soul, but I will let you thoroughly experience the fear of losing your soul to the devil. I'll also not let you remember we had this conversation as you go through it."
So there I sat and felt ...
Promptly quit after that session.
Okay, it's a funny story now.
Then there was the time I smoked some funky reefer and ran out into the front yard naked (I tend to be naked a lot) 'cause I thought there were people coming to get me.
That was funny then and funny now. icon_rofl.gif

beaniboy67
05-07-2003, 01:56 PM
the picture of my friend at the paris dance weekender back in around 95 completely off his trolley on ectasy with a can of beer upside down.The contents pouring over his jeans(completely oblivious)to what he was doing. lol

my friend going missing for 2 hours in a nightclub in glasgow.We searched for him and could not find him anywhere.He turned up with his white t shirt covered in footprints with eyes the size of footballs.(the same guy in the can of beer fotograph btw)

Pete Nice
05-07-2003, 01:59 PM
my friends and i took shrooms at a beach one night to watch a meteor shower and have a couple of beers, but we forgot a bottle opener. no lighters nothing, so two people go up the hill to get the bottle opener and myself and my other friend stay and take our shrooms. after a lengthy wait, i knew something was wrong. after a while the two of them come down the beach with a scared-to-death look on them. while crossing the street to the car a cop was heading down pch and pulls them over. one dropped his shrooms the other was in the head lights.... too late. they find the shrooms on him and ask him what it is. he says "there herbs he makes into a tea to help him relax." officer says back "they smell like shit, what are these those magic mushrooms" and laughs. he let them go, 'cuz he really had no idea. needless to say we took off after we saw some meteors. that's one for the books graemlins/all_coholic.gif

DOTSmusic
05-07-2003, 02:13 PM
i have way too many funny LSD stories.
i would rather just tell people in person.

DOTSmusic
05-07-2003, 02:23 PM
ok, here is one.
me and my friends dropped some really strong acid before we were going to see Dracula. i was actually on a first date with a girl i ended up dating for a year or so.

we were hanging outside waiting to get in cuz those girls (my date and her friends) got there all late so we had to wait for the next showing.

during that period of time i started peaking really hard and could not stop laughing.
anyhow, we (me and my date) were in the theatre watching the movie holding hands.
after a while i had to use the bathroom really bad.
she is sitting next to me and i keep staring at our locked hands. she's like "why do you keep looking at our hands?" i said, ' i don't want to sound like an idiot, but which hand is mine?' i lost my hand, i could not tell which one was mine. and i refused to move my hand before she touched it, so i caould realize which hand was mine graemlins/rofl.gif

And
05-07-2003, 02:34 PM
These stories are cracking me up. icon_rofl.gif

domodisco
05-07-2003, 02:54 PM
I once ate an eighth of mushrooms before going to this break-in warehouse party - I felt after an hour or so that nothing was happening, so I ate another eighth. Needless to say, they both kicked in like gangbusters. At one point I looked around at the crowd not on the dance floor and was convinced that we were in a Gap ad - all of the people seemed to get more and more attractive - I hallucinated that their skin became flawless and more beautiful by the moment. Later the dj (Ernie Munson - one of the greatest DJs EVER - anyone here ever hear him? He played mainly in LA and San Francisco) started playing a sick disco classics set, records that then I had never heard - High on Mad Mountain by Mike Theodore, the dub of Don't Go Lose It Baby by Hugh Masekela, We Got Our Own Thing by CJ and Co, the Patrick Cowley mix of I Got The Feelin' by The Weather Girls etc (to this day I can recall almost the entire set). I tried in vain to look at the decks to clock the records, but all I could see was a spinning colored thing that seemed to be shooting off sparks. Also that same night I saw some sort of paisley undulating field hovering over the dance floor. I was REALLY high (oh, I also took a very strong pill) for about 12 hours...one of the best nights out I've ever had...

Querck
05-07-2003, 03:00 PM
2 shroom stories.
First, my first time shrooming in Montreal, and my friends decided to go for a walk around the city. I almost got hit by a car at an intersection cause I couldn't figure out if the light was green or red, so I decided to just go (not really funny, and extremely dangerous). Then, as we are walking on the street, there is all this commotion, and it turns out that we are passing a record store where Smashing Pumpkins are doing an autograph session. Right as we approach it, Billy Corgan comes out straight at me and says something, but all I can do is stare at his bald head and gigle for absolutely no reason. Then, someone decides to stop for a drink at a bar. We all get in and order beers, but all of a sudden the room gets really crowded, so we decide to jet, leaving the barely touched beers on the counter, and the bartender looking at us like we're crazy (which we all were).

Second story: Amsterdam, where shrooms are wicked. Go to Van Gogh museum and get completely freaked out by all the paintings, my friend demanding that we leave cause he can't take it no more. Stop at a coffeeshop, I try to roll a joint but I can't handle the pressure and almost start crying. Finally a girl who works at the place comes over and rolls it for me, after I tell her that I am tripping my balls off. Just as I light it up, my friend freaks out, runs out of the cofeeshop and falls in the middle of the street, burying his head in his lap. At this point I don't know whether to laugh or to freak out cause I don't know how to help him. He recovers, and after more walking, I realize I have no weed left, and I can't gather myself to go inside a cofeeshop to buy some more. We basically crawl to our hotel, where I am forced to smoke cigarettes (in Amsterdam!) cause I can't gather myself to buy weed!

Querck
05-07-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by domodisco:
all of the people seemed to get more and more attractive - I hallucinated that their skin became flawless and more beautiful by the moment. I had exactly the same hallucinations once, what's up with that?
I love those "happy" shrooms!

Gojay
05-07-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by aKiLa:
ok, here is one.
me and my friends dropped some really strong acid before we were going to see Dracula. i was actually on a first date with a girl i ended up dating for a year or so.

we were hanging outside waiting to get in cuz those girls (my date and her friends) got there all late so we had to wait for the next showing.

during that period of time i started peaking really hard and could not stop laughing.
anyhow, we (me and my date) were in the theatre watching the movie holding hands.
after a while i had to use the bathroom really bad.
she is sitting next to me and i keep staring at our locked hands. she's like "why do you keep looking at our hands?" i said, ' i don't want to sound like an idiot, but which hand is mine?' i lost my hand, i could not tell which one was mine. and i refused to move my hand before she touched it, so i caould realize which hand was mine graemlins/rofl.gif graemlins/rofl.gif icon_rofl.gif

It's stories like this that kept me from trying anything outside of weed and coke.

peace,
gojaY

MarkK
05-07-2003, 03:23 PM
Notice almost all these stories are about mushrooms!

DOTSmusic
05-07-2003, 03:30 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gojay:
It's stories like this that kept me from trying anything outside of weed and coke.

peace,
gojaY

i was bad with the substances.
whatever i could get my hands on i would do.
i cut all that shit out though. now i just drink, & smoke cigz.

DOTSmusic
05-07-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by MarkK:
Notice almost all these stories are about mushrooms! psychedelics are the wildest drugs so naturally it's more likely that you are going to have a wilder story to tell while you were on them, rather than say...
i smoked six blunts and passed out, or i sniffed an 8 ball and stayed up all night talking.

oh yeah, my story was about LSD not shrooms.

Pete Nice
05-07-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by domodisco:
I once ate an eighth of mushrooms before going to this break-in warehouse party - I felt after an hour or so that nothing was happening, so I ate another eighth. Needless to say, they both kicked in like gangbusters. At one point I looked around at the crowd not on the dance floor and was convinced that we were in a Gap ad - all of the people seemed to get more and more attractive - I hallucinated that their skin became flawless and more beautiful by the moment. Later the dj (Ernie Munson - one of the greatest DJs EVER - anyone here ever hear him? He played mainly in LA and San Francisco) started playing a sick disco classics set, records that then I had never heard - High on Mad Mountain by Mike Theodore, the dub of Don't Go Lose It Baby by Hugh Masekela, We Got Our Own Thing by CJ and Co, the Patrick Cowley mix of I Got The Feelin' by The Weather Girls etc (to this day I can recall almost the entire set). I tried in vain to look at the decks to clock the records, but all I could see was a spinning colored thing that seemed to be shooting off sparks. Also that same night I saw some sort of paisley undulating field hovering over the dance floor. I was REALLY high (oh, I also took a very strong pill) for about 12 hours...one of the best nights out I've ever had... i used go and ernie munson when he came to l.a. always funky and different. do you know what to him? a friend and i were just talking about him.

Jolyon
05-07-2003, 04:31 PM
Mushrooms always gave me a more natural trip, shorter, but always a bigger comedown - not as gradual as acid...much heavier and a bit bleak sometimes.

LSD lasted too long. Longest trip I ever had was taken at lunchtime on a Saturday and only wore off Sunday evening. It was pretty draining.

I haven't done either since I was 20 I don't think.

Pete Nice
05-07-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Jolyon:
Mushrooms always gave me a more natural trip, shorter, but always a bigger comedown - not as gradual as acid...much heavier and a bit bleak sometimes.

LSD lasted too long. Longest trip I ever had was taken at lunchtime on a Saturday and only wore off Sunday evening. It was pretty draining.

I haven't done either since I was 20 I don't think. that's strange, for me it's the oppisite. lsd is too long with a sharp come down and shrooms are just right with a mellow come down.

Gojay
05-07-2003, 05:55 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gojay:

peace,
gojaY

i was bad with the substances.
whatever i could get my hands on i would do.
i cut all that shit out though. now i just drink, & smoke cigz. stopped the cigz(well only when I play or drink) ,just smoke the herbs now.

peace,
Gojay

DOTSmusic
05-07-2003, 07:08 PM
here's another.
LSD again

we were coming back from a party (i was like 16 years old or so).
i was sitting in the back seat smoking a cigarette with a few of my friends.
we were driving really fast on Lake Shore Drive with the windows down (cuz we were smoking).
i finished my cig and went ahead and threw it out the window. it flew right back in and behind my homies back.
so me and my other friends are dying laughing cuz the one guy who the cig landed on was tripping really hard and didn't know what to do to put it out without alerting the driver to the fact that a cigarette is potentially burning holes in his interior.
so anyhow, were all dying laughing and this guy is trying to reach behind his back, and do whatever he can to get the cigarette as quickly as possible, nothing worked. he maneuvered himself up, and forward so the cig would land on the seat.
he then bounced up and down on it with his ass til the cigarette finally went out.
we were ****ing dying laughing, talking shit.
"dude, this mother****er is putting it out with his ass". graemlins/rofl.gif

houseaddict
05-07-2003, 07:21 PM
here's another.
LSD again

we were coming back from a party (i was like 16 years old or so).
i was sitting in the back seat smoking a cigarette with a few of my friends.
we were driving really fast on Lake Shore Drive with the windows down (cuz we were smoking).
i finished my cig and went ahead and threw it out the window. it flew right back in and behind my homies back.
so me and my other friends are dying laughing cuz the one guy who the cig landed on was tripping really hard and didn't know what to do to put it out without alerting the driver to the fact that a cigarette is potentially burning holes in his interior.
so anyhow, were all dying laughing and this guy is trying to reach behind his back, and do whatever he can to get the cigarette as quickly as possible, nothing worked. he maneuvered himself up, and forward so the cig would land on the seat.
he then bounced up and down on it with his ass til the cigarette finally went out.
we were ****ing dying laughing, talking shit.
"dude, this mother****er is putting it out with his ass". graemlins/rofl.gif Now, that is some funny-ass shit!! No pun intended. A similar thing happened to my grandfather without the LSD. He threw a cigarette out the window while driving down the highway. Everything is hunky-dory until he pulls in to pay the toll when the toll collector alerts him to the raging fire in teh back seat!! Apparently, the butt blew back in and lit the seat on fire, but all the windows were down so the smoke was going out the back and he had no idea!!

alex zen
05-07-2003, 07:37 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MarkK:
Notice almost all these stories are about mushrooms! psychedelics are the wildest drugs so naturally it's more likely that you are going to have a wilder story to tell while you were on them, rather than say...
i smoked six blunts and passed out, or i sniffed an 8 ball and stayed up all night talking.

oh yeah, my story was about LSD not shrooms. </font>[/QUOTE]micro dots. once, on acid, i put a fry in my friend's coffee. he kept staring and staring at it. when he turned to get the waitress i snatched the fry back. when my friend turned back to his coffee he freaked out and started screaming about the fry, "where is it? i swear it was there!"

while going to medusa's we bought a joint off some dude on the street which we proceeded to smoke in shoc alley. little did we know the joint had dust in it. while walking to medusa's, down school, everything became slow motion. i don't the evironment slowed down but i think that we started to physically slow down while the world was normal (like the police, walking on the moon). slowly, very slowly, i turned to akila and said, "foy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy (while the sound bounce back and forth in stereo)". i don't know why or how i said it, but it was very strange and hilarious. the odd thing about it was by the time we reached the top of the stairs at medusa's everyone was stone cold sober.

DOTSmusic
05-07-2003, 07:51 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by alex zen:
micro dots. once, on acid, i put a fry in my friend's coffee. he kept staring and staring at it. when he turned to get the waitress i snatched the fry back. when my friend turned back to his coffee he freaked out and started screaming about the fry, "where is it? i swear it was there!"
those were dots? i though they were lips tabs.

while going to medusa's we bought a joint off some dude on the street which we proceeded to smoke in shoc alley. little did we know the joint had dust in it. while walking to medusa's, down school, everything became slow motion. i don't the evironment slowed down but i think that we started to physically slow down while the world was normal (like the police, walking on the moon). slowly, very slowly, i turned to akila and said, "foy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy (while the sound bounce back and forth in stereo)". i don't know why or how i said it, but it was very strange and hilarious. the odd thing about it was by the time we reached the top of the stairs at medusa's everyone was stone cold sober. i remeber all of that except being sober by the time we got to Medusa's. in fact i don;t even remember going to Medusa's at all that time.

jsd540
05-07-2003, 09:16 PM
Did Acid once.

When it finally hit I was like cool man...but I kept getting higher and I was like, ok you can stop now.. but it did'nt... anyway eventually I was surrounded by kaiser roll people and Jello buildings and was annoyed that no one saw the spirits eminating from the disco ball... about 8 or ten hours later I silently argued with myself because I was thinking too much and would'nt let myself sleep... I will never do that again...

tartanscarf
05-08-2003, 04:05 AM
Here's one involving various drugs!

Me and my mate were in a little place on the west coast of Scotland mountainbiking.

We'd been out all day and got back to the campsite where we were going to have a few spliffs and an early night in preparation for the next day. Unfortunately it never quite worked out that way.

We bumped into a couple of musicians who started playing the sax and stuff and they had a bottle of the local whisky. After a few glasses of that I remembered I had some mushrooms in the car, so we took them. Once we were tripping I pulled out some speed and we took that too. Needless to say we were a bit bored sitting around so decided to walk into the village to get a few pints in. In our cycling gear. Anoraks and everything.

We started getting a bit riotous in the pub - throwing all the rubbish on the fire, giggling, slamming drinks etc. and were warned several times by the barstaff. When we discovered there was a disco on upstairs we decided to head up. Everyone was dressed up to the nines and we still had our cycling gear on. Somehow we managed to get chatting to some girls. While I was dancing with mine she mentioned my trousers, which I'll admit did look out of place. In my inebriated and drug addled state I shouted something about "width adjustable trousers" whilst pointing to my h@rd on. For some strange reason she wasn't put off by this and we ended up back at my tent.

I won't go into the rest of the detail here but let's just say it was her special time of the month and when my mate got back in the morning he thought I'd murdered her! As it turns out I hadn't, obviously, but I did run her back to her husband!

TS

Henke
05-08-2003, 04:49 AM
Another LSD fuelled experience for me - there is a definite trend developing here me thinks!

Microdots were the order of the day, coupled with a good few sticks of green, washed down with litres of Beck's.

We were sitting in watching Pink Floyd's The Wall - somewhat stereotyped, I know... but great to watch whilst tripping, soon after watching what must have been an hour or so, and getting pretty restless with it - we decided to walk about a mile or so to a mates house.

We arrive - sit down - spark a spiff and carry on drinking away in the company of few like minded souls.

As the spiffs are being passed round the room (I'm sitting on the end seat of a 3 seat sofa) I take my share and proceed to slide the glass ashtray along the carpet floor to a fairly quiet chap (sitting on the single seat to my immediate right) anyhoo... the ashtray does not quite reach him, although it's more than halfway from me to him, he makes no move to retrieve... I'm thinking WTF!

Next up the lady of the house proceeds to walk from the far end of the room, collects the ashtray, and passes it to him!

Again I'm thinking WTF! lazy bastard, is he some kind of Don???

He's finished his share of the blunt, and before you know it the ashtray is being collected from him, and passed on in his behalf... now I'm extremely high @ this point, and these events are adding to the intensity of the hit - thought after thought is racing through my mind (as it does) and I'm answering thoughts of my own, and generally conversing with myself...

Then from the corner of my eye, I notice the "Don" move sporadically, and sharply, I turn round to see him as still as ever, must just be the dot's playing tricks, I wonder to myself, but no again, I see from the corner of my eye, another sharp movement - is he taking the piss out of me???

A touch of paranoia is setting in @ this point - I'm wasted - well and truly.

I proceed to roll another - give me something to focus on, I pass it again to him, it slides a little closer than before - this time he looks @ me, I stare back at him and nod, as if to say move your fcucking ass and get it yourself, lazy c*nt!! - he looks away!

Then, this time his friend from the other single seat @ the opposite side of the room comes over and lifts the ashtray to him - before proceeding to produce a wheelchair from behind the Don's seat - helps lift the Don into it before promptly leaving!

Due to me freaking him out!!!

How $hit did I feel for a few minutes - still it wasn't long before the dots moved my mind onto thoughts more shallow, and meaningless!

It all caught up with me the next day!!

martin
05-08-2003, 05:25 AM
My most memorable trip had me and a friend crawling out of his house 'cos we thought it shrinking! We kept running in and out of the middle of the road 'cos the camber of the road made a pub look like a sky-scraper from the curb and the size of a wendy house from the middle of the road. We then went into the pub and everyone had a fish head apart from a cow-girl playing darts! Couldn't actually order a drink 'cos we were laughing so much and had to leave - went back to running in and out of the middle of the road for a while icon_rofl.gif

martin
05-08-2003, 05:30 AM
When it first opened I used to go to a club called Trade in London. It used to look like a scene from Caligula - I've got some explicit stories about ecstacy-fuelled nights/mornings where I suddenly found myself in comprising situations and wasn't quite sure how I got in them. graemlins/conf44.gif
They're probably kept to myself though!

David Le C
05-08-2003, 05:43 AM
Here are mine:

2. Spending 10 minutes talking to a taxi thinking it was the cartoon car out of Who Framed Roger Rabbit? LSD again.

3. Watching Planet Of The Apes on LSD with a mate and his Mum (he was on LSD too, his Mum wasn't). Desperately trying to hold it together while my head was in a total state of confusion about the talking monkeys on the screen.

4. Walking around The Hacienda in Manchester with a tea towel on my head doing Bruce Forsythe impressions on the stage while people cheered. (Mushrooms)

5. Getting completely freaked out once while taking acid at a friend's house in the middle of winter. We went to his room and it was really cold so we got in his bed together .. he was skinning a reef up and his mum came in .. we were fumbling about trying to hide the dope and skins. Next day she asked us if we were having a gay relationship in front of his Grandparents, who went ballistic.

6. Convincing myself that a pillar in a nightclub was a palm tree and throwing empty beer cans up at it to try and knock coconuts off (they were strobe lights - ooops).

There are many more...all good fun smile.gif graemlins/rofl.gif classic! This is movie-material ladies & gentlemen !!! icon_rofl.gif

Martin Red
05-08-2003, 06:01 AM
I can't remember that far back graemlins/bolt.gif must have been goood times

Woody Rosen
05-08-2003, 11:32 AM
I spent about 20 minutes talking to a mailbox in my friends front yard cause I thought he was an Irishman and I was bargaining with him for potatoes.

Some crazy ass weed/shrooms.

Alanda Marquette from DiscoLadyLand
05-08-2003, 11:51 AM
Okay, dropped acid and have a bad immunity to sunlight. I was tripping on the sun all morning and wouldn't go to sleep because I thought I would combust graemlins/rofl.gif I then got on a plane that afternoon and kept seeing strange things on the wing. graemlins/scared.gif

having a trip and every noise is too loud

Oh yeah the flashbacks are really a trip :eek:

[ May 08, 2003, 12:53 PM: Message edited by: DiscoLady ]

Mack-Williams
05-08-2003, 12:32 PM
See from this that's why I say No to drugs. graemlins/rofl.gif

Balactus
05-08-2003, 12:54 PM
well i guess i have a story

i was in london at the time and i was able to score some shrooms. so the plan was to eat the shrooms and go to the End for the 5th bday celebration. so we eat the shrooms and we go down to the end. we're prolly the first people in line to get in the club. and i'm straight buggin out. i'm looking up at those big metal doors and i'm like no Phuckin way. I start thinking that if i go in there it's gonna be the end all right the end of me!! so needless to say i jump the railing and walk back to my flat. well i'm straight buggin out and eventually the shrooms start to chill and i'm like "wait a second why am i not at the end" so i got back to the club stand in line for about an hour and get in to see derrick carter. that was a phucking retarded night. to say the least. shrooms are cool but there's no way i'd ever take them and plan on going out you gotta stay in a semi stable place in my opinion.
graemlins/conf44.gif

w

[ May 08, 2003, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: willdabeast ]

Terri 447
05-08-2003, 01:17 PM
Here are mine:

There are many more...all good fun smile.gif icon_rofl.gif I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!! icon_rofl.gif

#2 AND #6 HAD ME ON THE FLOOR!!

Querck
05-08-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by willdabeast:
well i guess i have a story

i was in london at the time and i was able to score some shrooms. so the plan was to eat the shrooms and go to the End for the 5th bday celebration. so we eat the shrooms and we go down to the end. we're prolly the first people in line to get in the club. and i'm straight buggin out. i'm looking up at those big metal doors and i'm like no Phuckin way. I start thinking that if i go in there it's gonna be the end all right the end of me!! so needless to say i jump the railing and walk back to my flat. well i'm straight buggin out and eventually the shrooms start to chill and i'm like "wait a second why am i not at the end" so i got back to the club stand in line for about an hour and get in to see derrick carter. that was a phucking retarded night. to say the least. shrooms are cool but there's no way i'd ever take them and plan on going out you gotta stay in a semi stable place in my opinion.
graemlins/conf44.gif

w Yo, waiting for anything is not a good thing when you're tripping. ;)

But, it can be fun to go to a club when tripping, especially if the music is good. I was in Amsterdam and heard some dj throw down Moodymann and Rick Wade and other Detroit shit, as I was tripping balls, and it was mad fun!!!

Terri 447
05-08-2003, 01:29 PM
I took "x" one night and i was talking to my friend on my patio. All of the sudden these HUGE spiders were walking (actually they were walking on air) towards me and they would stop and just stare @ me. I had to shake my head, so they would disappear but they would just keep coming back. Later that night, I turned on my microwave because i thought i put something inside but when i opened it...there was nothing there. graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Another time, I would yell out these REALLY weird phrases like, "WHAT ATE THE PUPPY?!?!" and "MAYBE IT COULD BE A SPECIAL, RED FIRE DOG" I don't know what's up with the dog theme. graemlins/conf44.gif I laugh at it now but i can't imagine what was going on in my head.

and that's why, ladies & gentlemen, I don't do "x" anymore!!

D J 1 3 8
05-08-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Terri 447:
I took "x" one night and i was talking to my friend on my patio. All of the sudden these HUGE spiders were walking (actually they were walking on air) towards me and they would stop and just stare @ me. I had to shake my head, so they would disappear but they would just keep coming back. Later that night, I turned on my microwave because i thought i put something inside but when i opened it...there was nothing there. graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Another time, I would yell out these REALLY weird phrases like, "WHAT ATE THE PUPPY?!?!" and "MAYBE IT COULD BE A SPECIAL, RED FIRE DOG" I don't know what's up with the dog theme. graemlins/conf44.gif I laugh at it now but i can't imagine what was going on in my head.

and that's why, ladies & gentlemen, I don't do "x" anymore!! Sounds like some really bad E. A lot of the pills are mixed with LSD and/or heroin, not to mention a lotof other bad drugs. I never knew pure MDMA to cause hallucinations.

MarkK
05-08-2003, 01:43 PM
No offense but that is probably the most talked about drug myth in the world. E is never mixed with heroin. Why? Many reasons. First of all, the oral dose of heroin would make it a large (huge) pill for you to get any feelings. Second, heroin is more expensive per gram than mdma, so why add a more expensive drug.

LSD is incredibly rare and is almost impossible to get anymore. Again, MDMA is readily available, so why mix the two into a single pill?

It could have been MDA, which sometimes causes hallucinations.

Originally posted by DJ 138:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Terri 447:

and that's why, ladies & gentlemen, I don't do "x" anymore!! Sounds like some really bad E. A lot of the pills are mixed with LSD and/or heroin, not to mention a lotof other bad drugs. I never knew pure MDMA to cause hallucinations. </font>[/QUOTE]

D J 1 3 8
05-08-2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by MarkK:
No offense but that is probably the most talked about drug myth in the world. E is never mixed with heroin. Why? Many reasons. First of all, the oral dose of heroin would make it a large (huge) pill for you to get any feelings. Second, heroin is more expensive per gram than mdma, so why add a more expensive drug.

LSD is incredibly rare and is almost impossible to get anymore. Again, MDMA is readily available, so why mix the two into a single pill?

It could have been MDA, which sometimes causes hallucinations.
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by DJ 138:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Terri 447:

and that's why, ladies & gentlemen, I don't do "x" anymore!! Sounds like some really bad E. A lot of the pills are mixed with LSD and/or heroin, not to mention a lotof other bad drugs. I never knew pure MDMA to cause hallucinations. </font>[/QUOTE]</font>[/QUOTE]You may have a point there. I did do just enough E to notice drastic differences between pure MDMA and most other pills. I was pretty confident of my source at the time, who was making it himself in college. I wonder what it is then, that makes certain pills feel "smacky", as we used to say.

MC
05-08-2003, 01:54 PM
I'll make this short. I dropped some vitamin A. When I went home around 2 AM everyone was asleep. I swear to this day that I smelt so smoke coming from the living room. I ran into the kitchen to be sure that everything was turned off, then I thought the little grooves on the wall were crawling. Needless to say I ended up dropping the next day. graemlins/grinyes.gif

[ May 08, 2003, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: Michael J. Carmona ]

And
05-08-2003, 02:17 PM
I'm curious too about the mdma vs mda issue.
I quit taking E years ago after I blacked out and couldn't remember what I'd done one weekend. I eventually got the memory back but the scare from not knowing for a whole day was enough to get me to quit that party favour.

Martin Red
05-09-2003, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by 6 23:
I'm curious too about the mdma vs mda issue.
I quit taking E years ago after I blacked out and couldn't remember what I'd done one weekend. I eventually got the memory back but the scare from not knowing for a whole day was enough to get me to quit that party favour. E's around late 80's in the UK where E - MDMA.
Since the hippy element was replaced by the gangster element things went seriously wrong, that's why people call them pills now rather than E.

Here in the UK, if you get caught dealing MDA you get lesser sentence than MDMA, so that may explain why it's usually MDA. I am no chemist but I suspect a coctail in most modern day pills, the smacky ones, perhaps Ketomin but who knows hey !, taking drugs know is like a lottery with your mind.

Martin Red
05-09-2003, 05:29 AM
OK, here’s a few from a friend of mine called Dave

Knowing that you’re going to be arrested and you’re already off your tits on Speed and lots of E and you have just smoked your first pill also (?) And you also have the contents of a pharmacy in you pocket, what to do?

A: Throw away, such a waste and the police would probably find anyway
Or
B: Neck the lot and hope you dont get arrested and your night will carry with much hilarity later.

If your misled by yourself go for B - Then you find yourself locked in a black and white chequered tiled cell for 24 hours ! ! ! with an arsonist who had set fire to a caravan park and caused 80 K’s damage - who for 8 hours had a cigarette hanging out the cell door hatch mocking the police – “ave you got a light hahaha” (repeat 6 thousand time), http://deephousepage.com/smilies/jail.gif by the time you are interviewed by the police you are off your tits, you try and act normal and say why are you still holding me without charging me, they have you locked up under “suspicion of having a controlled substance”. graemlins/rofl.gif

2. Going to Amnesia all-nighter in 1990, taking acid within the last hour of the party then thinking it was a good idea to get on a coach at 8AM with totally straight people, you only know 2 people on the coach, and go to Alton Towers to ride on roller coasters. People looking at you kinda strange because your playing Zsa Zsa Laboum and Phuture at 8AM through the coach stereo. http://deephousepage.com/smilies/stereo.gif

3. Making a big yellow smiley face crop circle in a linseed field in bloom near Birmingham airport so people could see it when they where landing.

4. Getting lost for hours in a wood that was no more than 100 meters wide.

5. Nearly getting caught by doormen in the toilets, resulting in swallowing a gram of coke in one go, dance – of course u do.

6. Stair diving, which involves diving down a flight of stairs on your chest, really painful the next day, don’t do this! http://deephousepage.com/smilies/bricks1.gif

7. Turn up at a nightclub with Satan in the name brandishing a bottle of red wine http://deephousepage.com/smilies/devil10.gif whilst your mind is aloft due to 8 cups of mushroom soup, when you’ve been asked to DJ, and you manage a 3-hour set.

8. Taking a cordless mic out the DJ box and onto dance floor, start talking briefly to people over the PA, then later on have a conversation in the toilet with a mate forgetting you have the mic and the whole club heard your convo.

9. Smoking to much ganja after too much beer and falling asleep in the toilets, then get woken up by a cleaning operative kicking the cubicle door down, the club was closed for 6 hours and it is now 8AM, the club is closed and you are led into the Jamaican owners office on the way out so him and his friends could laugh at you, this is you initial meeting which leads you to be a resident DJ shortly afterwards.

10. Getting blown and ****ed in a clubs fire escape whilst your girl is in the club, then find out months later that her best friend and spouse was standing watching you do the nasty.

11. Getting home after a night of LSD, thinking the worst was over, lie in bed and attempt to turn light off by pulling the chord above your bed, reached up made connection with the chord and then whoosh!, the whole room turns upside down and the only thing stopping you from falling flat on your face is the support from holding a chord which has now turned into a support stick, it’s that bad you lie there for two hours fearing your safety, time to stop doing acid I reckon. Dave didn’t touch LSD for a long time.

http://deephousepage.com/smilies/chillpill.gif
That's all for now......... graemlins/scared.gif

[ May 09, 2003, 07:50 AM: Message edited by: Martin Red ]

Martin Red
05-09-2003, 08:25 AM
No.12.
The time ganja was in short supply, rolled a 9" cone with what was left. Temporarily distracted once it was rolled, then looked back and it had dissapeared from the face of the earth, looked under the table first no, everyone thought someone was playing a unfunny joke. No one was fessing up, so the place was ransacked looking for the missing reefer, looked for a long time nothing, everyoen got pissed off and went home to bed, but everyone had the same thought where the **** did it go, next day I woke up to see my shoe on it's side and hey bloody Presto , the spliff was trapped between the deep thread on the sole, must have rolled of the tabl;e and under my foot. And I thought we had ghosts. graemlins/rofl.gif

[ May 09, 2003, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: Martin Red ]

TurntableSoul
05-09-2003, 11:34 AM
A couple of years ago I took Shrooms at the Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco. MISTAKE! LOL For those of who don't know what Folsom Street is, its a HUGE outdoor festival for those who are into the "leather lifestyle". Meaning its about a few hundred thousand freaky-deakys roaming around on the street doing all kinds of sh*t in public!!

At first it was fun (and sexy!). The sexual energy at this fair is so thick you can cut it with a knife. You see people walking around completely naked, you see people having sex in the middle of a crowd, people masturbating, peeing, whipping, spanking, tying each other up, you name it. My best friend was DJing at the outdoor dance area, which was literally an entire city block closed off for the dance floor. Massive sound system. Thousands of people. And a huge crane that had a cage attached to it and would swing half naked "exotic dancers" over the crowd. WILD!

At first it was great. It was a beautiful day outside and I was with great friends and we were shrooming together. But after a couple of hours it started to get a little scary. There was only so much of the whipping and paddling, asses, tits, dick sucking, and general debauchery that I could witness. "Who are these freaks?!" I kept thinking. I started to see the devil in peoples faces, the leather outfits were freaking me the f*ck out. I felt like I was in Soddom & Gammorah. But I knew it was all temporary and would pass soon.

Damn I miss San Francisco! :D

And
05-09-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Martin Red:
OK, here’s a few from a friend of mine called Dave

Knowing that you’re going to be arrested and you’re already off your tits on Speed and lots of E and you have just smoked your first pill also (?) And you also have the contents of a pharmacy in you pocket, what to do?

A: Throw away, such a waste and the police would probably find anyway
Or
B: Neck the lot and hope you dont get arrested and your night will carry with much hilarity later.

If your misled by yourself go for B - Then you find yourself locked in a black and white chequered tiled cell for 24 hours ! ! ! with an arsonist who had set fire to a caravan park and caused 80 K’s damage - who for 8 hours had a cigarette hanging out the cell door hatch mocking the police – “ave you got a light hahaha” (repeat 6 thousand time), http://deephousepage.com/smilies/jail.gif by the time you are interviewed by the police you are off your tits, you try and act normal and say why are you still holding me without charging me, they have you locked up under “suspicion of having a controlled substance”. graemlins/rofl.gif

2. Going to Amnesia all-nighter in 1990, taking acid within the last hour of the party then thinking it was a good idea to get on a coach at 8AM with totally straight people, you only know 2 people on the coach, and go to Alton Towers to ride on roller coasters. People looking at you kinda strange because your playing Zsa Zsa Laboum and Phuture at 8AM through the coach stereo. http://deephousepage.com/smilies/stereo.gif

3. Making a big yellow smiley face crop circle in a linseed field in bloom near Birmingham airport so people could see it when they where landing.

4. Getting lost for hours in a wood that was no more than 100 meters wide.

5. Nearly getting caught by doormen in the toilets, resulting in swallowing a gram of coke in one go, dance – of course u do.

6. Stair diving, which involves diving down a flight of stairs on your chest, really painful the next day, don’t do this! http://deephousepage.com/smilies/bricks1.gif

7. Turn up at a nightclub with Satan in the name brandishing a bottle of red wine http://deephousepage.com/smilies/devil10.gif whilst your mind is aloft due to 8 cups of mushroom soup, when you’ve been asked to DJ, and you manage a 3-hour set.

8. Taking a cordless mic out the DJ box and onto dance floor, start talking briefly to people over the PA, then later on have a conversation in the toilet with a mate forgetting you have the mic and the whole club heard your convo.

9. Smoking to much ganja after too much beer and falling asleep in the toilets, then get woken up by a cleaning operative kicking the cubicle door down, the club was closed for 6 hours and it is now 8AM, the club is closed and you are led into the Jamaican owners office on the way out so him and his friends could laugh at you, this is you initial meeting which leads you to be a resident DJ shortly afterwards.

10. Getting blown and ****ed in a clubs fire escape whilst your girl is in the club, then find out months later that her best friend and spouse was standing watching you do the nasty.

11. Getting home after a night of LSD, thinking the worst was over, lie in bed and attempt to turn light off by pulling the chord above your bed, reached up made connection with the chord and then whoosh!, the whole room turns upside down and the only thing stopping you from falling flat on your face is the support from holding a chord which has now turned into a support stick, it’s that bad you lie there for two hours fearing your safety, time to stop doing acid I reckon. Dave didn’t touch LSD for a long time.

That's all for now......... graemlins/scared.gif OH MY! (Combination of shock and awe) :eek:

floorgasm
05-09-2003, 12:53 PM
rolled up to the club in a cab cuz we had more than a few drinks beforehand. my friend step outs, bends down and holds up her find.

"we're gonna get ****ed up!" she says as she places it to her lips and fumbles for a light.

girl was trying to light a french fry she found in the gutter.

floorgasm
05-09-2003, 12:56 PM
another time, i was driving and a little green baggie caught my eye. i remember thinking "no, it couldn't be..." after a few more blocks, i had to turn around and check it out. i parked the car, stepped out and walked over to the bag. bent down to pick it up, unrolled the bag and behold! a chopped up pickle.

And
05-09-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by floorgasm:
another time, i was driving and a little green baggie caught my eye. i remember thinking "no, it couldn't be..." after a few more blocks, i had to turn around and check it out. i parked the car, stepped out and walked over to the bag. bent down to pick it up, unrolled the bag and behold! a chopped up pickle. graemlins/rofl.gif I had to step out of the office I was laughing so hard ... You actually turned around and went back to investigate? Too funny.

[ May 09, 2003, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: 6 23 ]

floorgasm
05-09-2003, 01:22 PM
lol! the days of being a starving student... thankfully they're long gone.

SuzanneT
05-09-2003, 01:30 PM
Late 80's, high off of acid:
coming home from Zanzibar, 4 of us parked in front of my friends house, wondering why a man in a raincoat is standing outside, a block down the street in the dark staring at us, but he wasnt moving, but he just kept staring at us and the 2 of the women were afraid to get out of the car so we decided to drive past the guy to get a good look at him and it was only a mailbox. We could not stop laughing at that but when we parked in front of her house again, the mailbox look like a guy in a trench coat again.

[ May 09, 2003, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: SuzanneT ]

D J 1 3 8
05-09-2003, 01:40 PM
I was high on Mushroom tea once at that NY club that used to be where Lucky Cheng's is now. early 90s. the bartender in the basement would make mushroom tea at home and sell it for $5 a glass. My friend and I were hanging out in that weird old bath-house room in the basement, playing pool and cracking up over anything. We went to put some songs on the jukebox. They had a Tribe Called Quest single, but instead of "Check The Rhyme" it said "Check The Rhine". I kid you not, we laughed about this for an hour straight. We were in complete hysterics. They eventually asked us to leave cuz we wouldn't stop laughing.

Then I had to take the train back to Brooklyn, alone and bugging. The train car seemed 3X as long, and every person seemed to be staring at me. I went home and watched Hawaii 5-0 and was completely fascinated by Steve McGarret's hair.

MusicFilter
05-09-2003, 01:54 PM
Oh my god! My eyes are blood burgandy from crying while laughing at these stories. icon_rofl.gif I work in at a bank at a desk with no walls and I'm literally wiping away the tears I'm laughing so hard! icon_rofl.gif

I'm about to P*ss in my pants I'm laughing so hard, I need to party with some of you guys!

Wow!

Thanks for the laughs graemlins/clap.gif

AgentDoubleA
05-09-2003, 02:11 PM
In '97 I was hanging out with a couple of my boyz (Oscar "muscles" and r.i.p. Jesse "D.J. Blunt"). There was absoluely nothing to do other then going to scoop my cousin Tony up from djing a wedding. We packed up Blunts station wagon with some of the equipment. "Muscles" sparks a spliff puffs and passes. Tony inhaled and passed it along to me. I partook, choked and passed it to Blunt. Tony and I stared at each other and wondered out loud, "'sup with the jilla smoking and smelling all crazy?". Muscles and Blunt were like, "what are ya talkin' about?". The medicine smelling spliff made its rounds again and this time we asked if they had laced it. They both insisted that there was nothing wrong,it was just some shwaggy weed. We finished the jill and in came the laughter. We all were laughing uncontrollably. We get to Tony's house and park. Tony and I (at the same time) open our doors and attempt to walk. NOT! We fell straight forward and had a hell of a time trying to pick ourselves up. Turns out that it was laced in wicky water (embombing fluid). graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

And
05-09-2003, 02:20 PM
Embalming fluid + shwag ... I wonder if that makes you hallucinate too? I remember I bought a bag of the world's shwaggiest off a friend of mine; Maggot. I brought it home and was chilling and smoking in the living room. The plastic bag o' shwag was sitting on a glass table in front of me. I looked at the bag, then swung my head back to look again 'cause I could have sworn the bag was moving. Mind you, I'm only smoking bud (or so I think). I keep looking at the bag and sure enough, I'm really seeing things. This plastic bag had turned into underwater at sea world. I saw dolphins and whales leaping over waves of water, there were frogs croaking on giant lily pads. I can't believe my eyes. I kept looking from the bowl to the bag/hallucinations in awe (never once putting down the bowl). I must have sat there for god knows how long till one of my house mates came home. I said to her, "here, sit and smoke some of this and tell me what you think." She obliged me and sat down ...
Suffice it to say, we both had an interesting time watching the underwater creatures at sea world. It's one thing to hallucinate on your own but when you hallucinate the same thing with a friend ... double the eek.

DJCA
05-09-2003, 03:54 PM
I ACTUALLY HAVE 2
1) The warehouse marathon Chicago 1982? Andre' Hatchett takes me to the Warehouse. He gives me this little piece of colored paper. (looks like half of a Donald duck tatto) he says, "put this on your tounge and allow it to melt away, dont do any drugs tonight except maybe smoke some weed, don't drink the punch or water from the bar, don't eat any of the fruit from the bar". of course I do all of the above! a couple of hours later I remember being on the dance floor "Billy Who" was playing. Frankie had the crowd in a frenzzy! Nick (the light man)blacks out the place and the I start to hear faint sounds of a train comming. ( if anyone remembers, the Warehouse was not far from Union Station) The train gets closer and closer then all of a sudden when the train sounds like it is right up on me and the horn sounds off real loud, A big bright white spot light hits me dead in the face. I though I was on the train tracks and a train is about to hit me. I scream at the top of my lungs and dive across the floor as to advoid getting hit by "the train". Andre' and the crew found this to be very funny, I WAS SCARED TO DEATH!!!! Andre' says I turnned three shades of white, which is very hard to picture since my natural skin color is dark brown.

2) Took a tab of acid while still high off of the MDA I took earlier that night. for some reason the Powerplant close early the morning, and I was left to "come down" without being able to dance my high down. I went home. It was a warm spring day. I started mixing at home in my room while cleaning. berfore I knew it I was cleaning like never before. I cleaned every inch of our three bedroom, two bathroom, full livingroom,full dining room, inclosed front porch,with two walk in pantry apartment! from ceiling to floor. I scrubbed baseborards, I dusted ledges, I washed windows, I stripped and waxed floors, I washed clothes (Clean and dirty!) My mother thought I was someone else. I polished silver and washed every dish in the house!! I remember my mother saying "I don't know what it is you have taken but what ever it is I want a truck load of it!!!" graemlins/acclaim.gif

DOTSmusic
05-10-2003, 08:39 PM
one of the best bands around right now.
L.A.'s own, The Warlocks.
i've seen these guys live 4 times, definitely worth checking out.

http://www.thewarlocks.com/video.html
check out the video for cocaine blues.
it's pretty damn entertaining.
you gotta watch the whole thing to get the entire story. it's about 10 minutes long or so.

Woody Rosen
05-10-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by floorgasm:
another time, i was driving and a little green baggie caught my eye. i remember thinking "no, it couldn't be..." after a few more blocks, i had to turn around and check it out. i parked the car, stepped out and walked over to the bag. bent down to pick it up, unrolled the bag and behold! a chopped up pickle. You mean you didnt eat the pickle? I would have.

jk graemlins/puke.gif

imported_Gman
05-11-2003, 07:14 AM
The first time I made brownies with pot in it I didn't know how much to put in so I put about 1/4 ounce. I ground it up to the consistency of flour then added it to the brownie mix. That night Me , Linda and a girlfriend ate a half a brownie a piece and then went out to hear a band play and then go dancing afterwards. Her girlfriend was trippin by the time we got to the first bar. The band was awful but she started poundin on the table saying out loud "THIS BAND IS SO BAD!!!" over and over again. Everybody was staring at us so I said we better go. We floated over to the next place but halfway thru the night we lost track of her girlfriend. Last I saw her she was bumpin into people on the dance floor. We finally found her under a pile of coats near the door. She had passed out and people just kept piling their coats on top of her. Damn , time to go so we get her home and let her sleep on the couch. Note I am feeling great ( I get high then come down, then get high then come down--time release) So I notice Linda been taking a long time in the shower. I go to check on her and she is taking a shower with her clothes on talkin about how she was being radiated by the TV. She then started saying that her friend was going to wake up and kill us both graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

[ May 11, 2003, 08:15 AM: Message edited by: Gman ]

JMNYC
05-11-2003, 11:39 PM
1. 1987 - my friend Greg (RIP) demands that I go with him to this club in the city called the Garage. I had never heard of it and was under age, but he was a member and he wouldn't take no for an answer, so I snuck out. On the NJ Transit ride in, he said "here, help yourself" so I drank some iced tea from his jug. We get to the club and as I'm walking up the ramp, I hear the pounding bass and everything gets really wierd. I didn't know what was happening. I found the bathroom and while I'm splashing water on my face, I see three guys in three-piece business suits come in with briefcases. I stick my head in the sink and keep splashing, hoping this wierd feeling will go away. When I looked up, they had all changed into cheerleader outfits with pop-pops and the whole nine! With full beards and moustaches! I barely remember any of the night - thousands of people all over the place, I know I was a mess all night and couldn't find Greg anywhere. I threw up a few times and basically bounced back and forth between throngs of people on the dancefloor and the bathroom until I managed to stumble out.

I didn't see Greg again until Tuesday (he said he woke up Sunday after being at the club all weekend and he was wearing brand new clothes but didn't know how he got them) - it turned out to be the Friday before the club closed its doors forever.

2. took a pill for the first time in Miami at WMC a few years ago. fantastic night, ended up back at the hotel. my friend who gave it to me is sitting on the end of my bed as I lie down wasted asking "so, did you hallucinate?".

Now, I've done many things in my day, but never hallucinated - not once.

So I look at her and just then, her face turns into Abe Lincoln on a $5 bill! Her mouth is still moving, but her face turns sideways and she grows a beard and it's like she's on a tv screen because there's a square around her face (the picture on the wall behind her). Her face kept changing - it was like the "Black or White" video - her face kept changing but the mouth kept moving! I was like "uh... yeah I guess I am now."

3. baked a "special" cake for my birthday (as I often do ;) ) - my friend who got me the weed for the cake doesn't do any drugs, but he had a small piece of cake to see how it tasted.

Everybody was tore up from the floor up, but the funniest thing was that at 10am the next morning the phone rings ... I'm layed out but reach over to answer ... it was my friend who got the shit for me - "yo, that cake was no joke - I'm STILL wasted."

the crackhouse
05-12-2003, 03:33 AM
I always had LSD for free has I was close friend with a chemist who made it at work.

1993 Hoffman lsd discovery Bday : the blotter was high dosed. We took he car and went to the sea, after wrinting "Turn on, Tune in, Drop out" and "If you can read this you're on your way to vegas" in the sand, we saw a porsche 911 in front of a shop, the engine was turning, and it was like 7 in the morning. We were 3; we jumped in the car and made a ride of 600 kms to south, taking the small roads. We ended on a lil village, where we took a train back to the city we left OUR car.
Really a good, speed day.

I did one week of skiing, and took LSD every morning before I got to the high (mountains). Even for a single day, I would advise to do the same : it's the best trip I've ever made. Best day of this week : got lost in some hidden snowy areas of the mountain, with a strange and concentrated fog.

About the motivation LSD can take you to &gt; I had a lot of big objects, pieces of furnitures, and electric household appliances (yes I use a translator) to get to the bin.
So After a night on LSD, I carried all the shit in a tow and got to the dechettery. I holded all the things above my head and launched them like Hulk in the big bins : the guys of the dechettery went mad when one bin broke after the launch of a furnace.
The binworkers were coming at me and were insulting me, so i went paranoid and started to launch some objects at them.
I got punched and passed the afternoon at the police office : they didnt noticed anything as I argued that it wasn't my fault and that THEY started insulting me before I could apologize.

In France, illlegal rave parties, with hardcore techno (200 bpm) are called "Free parties".
I went to a free party, organized by the son of the mayor of a lil village. It was in a little wood, and they plugged all the sound on a power generating unit. Not enough fuel made the sound come down, so some guys have gone to a shell station to buy some gasoline.
It gave my friends and I an idea, so we took some perfume a friend had in his car, and we started to fire 3 trees at a small distance of the party to make a really illegal party. When the flames were up to 8 meters, we took our car and quited the party, while heading to town, we saw the police and firemen and had a big laugh.
But it wasn't funny when I think about it now.
Poor trees.

After a week on LSD, a friend found 14 cats in his appartment. I recalled him that we spent the all saturday responding to newspapers offers and got all this cute cats.
The cats are all safe today.

It was 14 july, national day here, and we have the habit of launching firelights. So we took LSD to have a great look at the show, and then we launched some little ones from our car windows.
And it came into some people appartement, they were looking at the big firelight show by the open window.
And we ended the night by doing a mini war, the ammo being some fireballs and all kinds of explosive.

A friend lost his mind a couple of second, he stole the hat of a police officer, during an ID control, and ran away with it. He did 20 meters B4 the guy fired 2 gunball in the air.
My friend stopped immediatly, and the police officer did pay for his sugery : he had an heart attack !
This story is funny now we think about it but it was a bad night. Even if you're on LSD, you can see the policeman fire to the sky and see your friends fall to the ground and still believe he has been shut down !

A friend of mine, Joseph, was harrased by a sect, he had some menace of death letters and all kind of annoying stuff.
One night we came back from a LSD party, and he opened his day letters and again a letter from this organization, asking for money.
We stared at eachother, took the car and waited in front of the sect office, pulling off the heraldry all night long and joking.
When all the people who were working here have arrived (10 AM), we entered the office with a one meter long mass, and went to the reception and asked the secretary lady if her desk was ensured.
"What do you mean ?" she replied.
Then my friend took the mass over his head and broke the desk in two pieces.
Then he came to the front glaze, and asked if these were insured too. He broke 2 chairs and a telephone and finally asked that Joseph D. be erased of their company files.
He never had a problem with justice or whoever else.

Mah'chew
05-12-2003, 05:18 AM
1. One of the first mid-week parties at Mr Craigs in Leeds, with DJ Greg Fenton, circa 1991... took some clear window pane acid before hitting the club, I was 20 at the time. All my crew sat in an alcove near the DJ Booth and we began to be pestered by a guy called Street Hawk (don't laugh - we called him that because he would hang on the streets at night in Chapeltown and tell us little white kids were the all-night Jamiacan style Blues Parties were and tax us a couple of cigarettes for the valued information - they'd move from house to house every week to avoid detection, Jolyon knows the score, Twilight Zone, deep in Yorkshire Ripper territory..).

Anyway he turns up grinning from ear to ear, I turn to my buddies and they have all fallen asleep, I turn round and the whole club has fallen asleep, there's bodies everywhere, slumped over seats and tables. Now this Streethawk geezer starts laughing and as he does, his bottom jaw starts to extend out with a pair of fangs, like American Werewolf, and he's laughing really laughing, then mine starts to grow, I can feel it, I can see it, I am beginning to change and my jaw is snaking out in front of me, arrrrggghhh.

So I grab hold of my protruding bottom draw and start to push it back, but it will not budge....so I start to give it some, really pushing my jaw back, bashing at them bottom fangs, trying to get it back...that's when I snapped out of it, lots of my crew are on the floor laughing, as I'm sat there, smacking myself in the face, shouting, nooooooooo!!!!!

Never touched the gelatine acid again after that, as you can imagine... :D

Don't touch it now, but I'm still a slave to the green and the hash, if anyone wants to post me some?

[ May 12, 2003, 06:24 AM: Message edited by: Mathius ]

ardi
05-12-2003, 12:19 PM

That's all for now......... graemlins/scared.gif [/QB]i recognize that.

I almost never touch those E's and C's and herbes, sometimes I really miss the feeling of being totally lost in your own mind. Mind dancing for hours, slipping away is a positive feeling.

DOTSmusic
12-07-2003, 09:58 PM
i went back and re-read this.
i know it's old but this thread is absolutely hillarious.
anyone else care to add any more stories? graemlins/beerchug.gif

BHouse
12-07-2003, 10:13 PM
*** THIS IS A POST FROM EARLIER THIS YEAR...

Yesterday, I rode along with a friend who installs DirectTV. We had been "smokin'" and pretty high. So his last install was at a dude house on the Westside who was "fresh out" on house arrest. He was beatin' some ole house music. So we start smokin' with him. We trippin' right. So my friend disconnected the house arrest box to hook up his drill. When the dude realized that my friend disconnected the box, he started graemlins/cussing.gif . "What the graemlins/cussing.gif did you do?" "You trying to send me back the graemlins/cussing.gif joint!!!" "You working wit those graemlins/cussing.gif people" The house arrest box by this time had been disconnect for about an 1 1/2 hours. I was laughin' so hard, I could not say anything. When we left, his "P.O" I guess was parking along with a couple of other officers. Just thought I would share... smile.gif
------------

I remember when I saw the Matrix for the first time with my best friend and trying to mimic the bullet dodging/back bending scene in the parking lot and falling on my ass...

[ December 07, 2003, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: BHouse ]

DISKOQUEEN99
12-07-2003, 10:24 PM
Back in the '80's being at a party at my friend Pink House's house. The place was packed. Everybody was giving me this punch. Later I found out it'd been laced with acid. I remember dancing and guys were trying to take my clothes off. Next thing I know, I was being lifted in the air and passed around until they dropped me on the floor. Then, this guy we knew (who was a Dj and a teacher up at Kennedy King) sent these two girls to get me off the floor. I remember calling them the Weather Girls. Then, my friend Mike make me walk about 4 blocks up to the McDonalds on 69th and the Ryan til I came down.

BHouse
12-07-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by DISKOQUEEN99:
Next thing I know, I was being lifted in the air and passed around until they dropped me on the floor. If I remember correctly from the DHP party at Slick's, you don't look like you weigh that much or could control your alchohol/high... graemlins/puke.gif I could see this happenning... icon_rofl.gif Just playin... graemlins/tongueout.gif

DOTSmusic
12-09-2003, 09:16 PM
in Highschool a few of us smoked a joint of some flame herb during lunch (this was an everyday thing). when we were done smoking we walked back to the restaurant to meet up with all of our other friends. when we got back we noticed that one of our friends had cut his hair into a mohawk. so anyhow we are all sitting at the table talking and what not, i'm eating a small order of red beans and rice, and one my one friends was reading a comic that used to be in Chicago Reader weekly paper called Zippy The Pinhead. when he saw the guy with the mohawk he instantly yelled out ZIPPY. i looked over at him realizing that at that moment he did look just like Zippy and i immediately burst into laughter, spraying a whole mouthful of beans and rice all over the friend that yelled out Zippy. now everyone in the restaurant was laughing at him and it made me laugh even more to see him sitting there trying to wipe the beans and rice off of his face and clothes, pretending not to feel embarassed.

shanequa sanchez
12-09-2003, 09:32 PM
now this is my kind of thread!!!
well easter sunday of 1998 i went to body and soul... i was supposed to go with friends but they all stood me up...so i went alone.had a tab of acid and dumped that shit on my way to the club...well.. everything was fine forthe first hour or so after i got there...then the music and the acid started to hit...what a fucking nota!!
well all of a sudden i start looking around and people's faces started to melt right before my "eyes"...all i oould think was "wow... they're melting!!!" all nite i just danced with reckelss abandon as people melted all around me...it was some cool shit!!

BHouse
12-09-2003, 10:42 PM
I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS ONE...

A few years ago a friend and I were getting high and drunk. So he convinced me to go with him and make some extra money working day labor. So like a dummy I agree what the hell... So we go down to the day labor place and we are the only two blacks there the rest here hispanic. So we are high and this rat runs across the room and he and I are the only ones to jump on the bench like some frightened school girls... No ones moves... Then a couple of hispanic guys chase the mouse and finally corner him and proceed to stomp it to death... So me and my guy are tripping...

So we sit there for awhile talking, laughing, stepping out to smoke outside... Everyone goes out on jobs, but us... So just when I feel my high coming down a guy walks in and like anyone want to make $50. Since we are the only two people really left he picked us. We pile in the van and go way up on the northside to some construction site to stack bricks... First we have to get the bricks, knock the mortar off with a hammer and then stack them on a skid...Smoking... graemlins/kos.gif Drinking... graemlins/all_coholic.gif Its about 10 of us... Having a good time... Hot summer day... So after about 8 - 9 hours of doing this back breaking labor the guy gathers everyone in a circle for our pay... He pulls out a crisp $50 bill asks if anyone got change... So I'm like change...? He then says, "Yeah...its ten of yall... that's er...(down the math in his head) $5 for each of you..."
Everyone is so high and drunk that we all think this is a big joke... Turns out it was no joke... I worked 8hrs and made $5... mad1.gif The police were called... A crowd started to form around us because we threatened to kill the guy... The police told us to file a complaint...

[ December 09, 2003, 10:44 PM: Message edited by: BHouse ]