PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts from the "Cooler King" (with apologies to S McQueen)

House
12-10-2003, 05:23 PM
Dudes and dudettes we all know the rules. You break them at your peril. And when you break em you know you're breaking them.

SOOOoooo

1. Instead of calling someone a motherfucker, say "your sexual predilictions tend towards the maternal".

2. Instead of bitch, say " you are obviously an ovulating canine".

3. Instead of bastard, say " you are a testicled hound of unknown paternal lineage".

4. Instead of stupid ( or moron or dope or idiot) say "encephalitic".

5. Instead of asskisser say, "you obviously are labially involved with your masters posterior"

6. Instead of dickhead, say "your phallic member was exchanged for your cranium".

But remember, in most instances your adversary will have no idea that they have been insulted and probably don't own a dictionary ( and amazingly won't look it up online), but you will be rewarded with the intrinsic pleasure of having lambasted your rhetorical adversary AND OF exposing them as a mental inferior.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[ December 10, 2003, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: St Magus the Reviled ]

imported_Gman
12-10-2003, 06:28 PM
Spoken like the master of dancing around the rules that you are http://deephousepage.com/smilies/jackson.gif

House
12-10-2003, 06:43 PM
G - its like some of those old movies on AMC and TCM...witty use of language disguised the most vile of insults in a manner that was so elegant. And always best delivered by the English actors.

House
12-11-2003, 07:06 AM
I was wondering. Am I the cooler king?...i'm guessing i have strong competition from A Diaz and the Donger