PDA

View Full Version : How much did the LAKERS pay the refs?

mhd
04-25-2003, 02:06 PM
what a game, Minnesota smoked LA in a 5 on 8 game last night. One of the worst officiated games, to quote, Danny Ainge, Barkley, etc. the refs GAVE the lakers every chance to win, i thought i was watching a Duke game for a minute

AD
04-25-2003, 02:09 PM
Don't go there mhd. You're talkin' about my Lakers and I get real sensitive when people start talkin' about my Lakers. Just hand us our rings and lets start the next season. graemlins/acclaim.gif

richierich
04-25-2003, 02:16 PM
I'm not really anti-lakers... but the refs cheated like hell. I call it like I see it. The league wants a Lakers - Kings western conf. rematch so with help from the refs..... Even if it's for a team that I like I don't like to see cheating and that's exactly what went on.

AD
04-25-2003, 02:17 PM
There was no cheating I tell you. You guys are imagining things! Now you leave my Lakers alone! Shoo fly!! AR15firing.gif

richierich
04-25-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Albert D.:
There was no cheating I tell you. You guys are imagining things! Now you leave my Lakers alone! Shoo fly!! AR15firing.gif You are in denial. I aint sayin' that they aren't a good team because they are, but the refs gave them a lot of leaway.

Sharp Eye Washington
04-25-2003, 02:19 PM
I know, they really tried to give LA the game. Kevin Garnett & company are rising to the challenge. Troy Hudson has been on a mission. The torch is being passed before our eyes. I honestly think Minnesota will win the series. Officiating thus far in the playoffs has been horrible. Game 3 of Nets vs Bucks was one of the worst. Blown calls all night.

AD
04-25-2003, 02:24 PM
Just give us our rings and we'll be on our way. Thank you. graemlins/acclaim.gif

Cordell
04-25-2003, 02:29 PM
Losers don't get rings!

Fletch
04-25-2003, 02:29 PM
Just give us our rings and we'll be on our way. Thank you. graemlins/acclaim.gif I think the Cub Scouts Of America (oops, I mean Sacramento), will have the last word on that.

DJ Cheez
04-25-2003, 02:32 PM
graemlins/acclaim.gif graemlins/beerchug.gif

Tony Cano
04-25-2003, 02:32 PM
damn - they try to steel the game from minn.

thats not right albert. graemlins/nono.gif

tc

AD
04-25-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Cordell:
Losers don't get rings! I beat yo ass so give me a ring dammit! The Lake Show prevailed in Fantasy B-ball and they shall prevail in real life B-ball too. Long live Le Lakers!!! Look fellas, just hand us our rings and our big ol' trophy and we'll promise not to embarrass ya'll too much, ok? Thanks. graemlins/acclaim.gif

AD
04-25-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by tcano:
damn - they try to steel the game from minn.

thats not right albert. graemlins/nono.gif

tc Que se van a la Fa-Q los de Minnesota. Viva Le Lake Show!!! http://deephousepage.com/smilies/spinning.gif

richierich
04-25-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by CHEEZ:
graemlins/acclaim.gif graemlins/beerchug.gif **** you Cheez

andrea
04-25-2003, 02:41 PM
Ainge is still playing? Anyway, i will love the Lakers if they win or loose!

mhd
04-25-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by andrea:
Ainge is still playing? Anyway, i will love the Lakers if they win or loose! Ainge was killin 'em last night

Cordell
04-25-2003, 02:47 PM
Ainge went for 30!

Cordell
04-25-2003, 02:50 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cordell:
Losers don't get rings! I beat yo ass so give me a ring dammit! The Lake Show prevailed in Fantasy B-ball and they shall prevail in real life B-ball too. Long live Le Lakers!!! Look fellas, just hand us our rings and our big ol' trophy and we'll promise not to embarrass ya'll too much, ok? Thanks. graemlins/acclaim.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Lucky Scrub, I'll bust you on a real court WITH your Koby jersey on! Then when I'm thru with you, that jersey will be covered in Bulls red... instead of koby's #8 it will be Simpkins #8 HAHAHAHAHAHA

DJ Cheez
04-25-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by richierich:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CHEEZ:
graemlins/acclaim.gif graemlins/beerchug.gif **** you Cheez </font>[/QUOTE]lol... u know i'm gonna wear my shirt sunday graemlins/acclaim.gif

AD
04-25-2003, 02:51 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by richierich:
graemlins/acclaim.gif graemlins/beerchug.gif **** you Cheez </font>[/QUOTE]lol... u know i'm gonna wear my shirt sunday graemlins/acclaim.gif </font>[/QUOTE]spoken like a true Laker fan. Thou shall not be afraid to sport thy colors in public. graemlins/cool_shades.gif

[ April 25, 2003, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: Albert D. ]

AD
04-25-2003, 02:53 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Albert D.:
Losers don't get rings! I beat yo ass so give me a ring dammit! The Lake Show prevailed in Fantasy B-ball and they shall prevail in real life B-ball too. Long live Le Lakers!!! Look fellas, just hand us our rings and our big ol' trophy and we'll promise not to embarrass ya'll too much, ok? Thanks. graemlins/acclaim.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Lucky Scrub, I'll bust you on a real court WITH your Koby jersey on! Then when I'm thru with you, that jersey will be covered in Bulls red... instead of koby's #8 it will be Simpkins #8 HAHAHAHAHAHA </font>[/QUOTE]Puhleez!! Don't make me bust out on you with my Shaqzilla jersey. You'll be lookin' like Brad Miller, only this time it'll connect. Can I get an amen for The Lake Show up in here? graemlins/acclaim.gif

[ April 25, 2003, 03:54 PM: Message edited by: Albert D. ]

richierich
04-25-2003, 02:53 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by richierich:
graemlins/acclaim.gif graemlins/beerchug.gif **** you Cheez </font>[/QUOTE]lol... u know i'm gonna wear my shirt sunday graemlins/acclaim.gif </font>[/QUOTE]I kinda figured... You know it's all good though. I just love the game of basketball. I haven't had a favorite team since Mike left and the Blazers gave up in that game 7 that time.

rob gregory
04-25-2003, 02:56 PM
Peace.

Don't be surprised if the Wolves finish them off. They are serious about defense. And the Lakers have not gotten into their head. Expect extra hard fouls by the Lakers

Respect to Shaq and Kobe. The rest of the Lakers should be taken out to the pasture and shot!

rob gregory
04-25-2003, 02:58 PM
Losers don't get rings! I beat yo ass so give me a ring dammit! The Lake Show prevailed in Fantasy B-ball and they shall prevail in real life B-ball too. Long live Le Lakers!!! Look fellas, just hand us our rings and our big ol' trophy and we'll promise not to embarrass ya'll too much, ok? Thanks. graemlins/acclaim.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Lucky Scrub, I'll bust you on a real court WITH your Koby jersey on! Then when I'm thru with you, that jersey will be covered in Bulls red... instead of koby's #8 it will be Simpkins #8 HAHAHAHAHAHA </font>[/QUOTE]Puhleez!! Don't make me bust out on you with my Shaqzilla jersey. You'll be lookin' like Brad Miller, only this time it'll connect. Can I get an amen for The Lake Show up in here? graemlins/acclaim.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Nah. The Lake Show is on the cancellation block. May they can take their act to Vegas.

Anyone but the Lakers.

Cordell
04-25-2003, 02:59 PM
Remember when Barkley took his big ass down?! OR that time when The Bulls were all gonna whip his ass when he fouled Randy Brown Hard?? Mike & Scotti had to tackle Dennis Rodman from jumping in. KG & co. in six

AD
04-25-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by PhoreAyem:
Peace.

Respect to Shaq and Kobe. The rest of the Lakers should be taken out to the pasture and shot! True...but I like the Mad Dog. At least that fool hustles, unlike sorry ass Samaki. And how can you forget about Rob "Mr. Clutch" Horry? Fox is a piece of shit and Fishbone is gettin' there.

DJ Cheez
04-25-2003, 03:01 PM
Peace.

Don't be surprised if the Wolves finish them off. They are serious about defense. And the Lakers have not gotten into their head. Expect extra hard fouls by the Lakers

Respect to Shaq and Kobe. The rest of the Lakers should be taken out to the pasture and shot! lol.........
u stay away from las vegas i wouldn't want u to be homeless graemlins/nono.gif

rob gregory
04-25-2003, 03:03 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PhoreAyem:
Peace.

Respect to Shaq and Kobe. The rest of the Lakers should be taken out to the pasture and shot! True...but I like the Mad Dog. At least that fool hustles, unlike sorry ass Samaki. And how can you forget about Rob "Mr. Clutch" Horry? Fox is a piece of shit and Fishbone is gettin' there. </font>[/QUOTE]Horry didn't want none of it last night. He had Phil take him out.

AD
04-25-2003, 03:07 PM
Remember when Barkley took his big ass down?! OR that time when The Bulls were all gonna whip his ass when he fouled Randy Brown Hard?? Mike & Scotti had to tackle Dennis Rodman from jumping in. KG & co. in six Barkley's fat ass got lucky and he didn't do shit. He knows he would've gotten knocked tha **** out "Debo style." And Dennis "The Drag Queen" Rodman is all show and no balls. His wedding dress and make-up would only get ruined if Shaqzilla stomped on him.

AD
04-25-2003, 03:08 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PhoreAyem:
Peace.

Respect to Shaq and Kobe. The rest of the Lakers should be taken out to the pasture and shot! True...but I like the Mad Dog. At least that fool hustles, unlike sorry ass Samaki. And how can you forget about Rob "Mr. Clutch" Horry? Fox is a piece of shit and Fishbone is gettin' there. </font>[/QUOTE]Horry didn't want none of it last night. He had Phil take him out. </font>[/QUOTE]He does tend to puss out every now and again.