PDA

View Full Version : IT'S FREAKY FRIDAY, Y'ALL!!!!! (question enclosed)

RX
04-04-2003, 08:09 AM
what is it about oral sex you LOVE?
what makes it better for you other than the obvious - cleanliness?

[ April 04, 2003, 08:09 AM: Message edited by: Ms Rickey X ]

martin
04-04-2003, 08:13 AM
I love it going on and on and on and on like I'm never gonna get my fill (or she'll never).

What makes it better? Nicely trimmed (not shaved) hair. graemlins/grinyes.gif graemlins/acclaim.gif

[ April 04, 2003, 08:14 AM: Message edited by: martin s ]

Ronnie Ron
04-04-2003, 08:13 AM
DAMN!!! hi Rickey,

It must be Freaky Friday!!!

Ill leave the question to the folks that are on the way up, its lonely at the TOP!!!! graemlins/acclaim.gif

Koffy Brown
04-04-2003, 08:14 AM
Been soooooooo lonnnnnnngggggg graemlins/mecry.gif

Jolyon
04-04-2003, 08:15 AM
http://deephousepage.com/smilies/jawdrop.gif

http://deephousepage.com/smilies/mwink.gif

Koffy Brown
04-04-2003, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by martin s:
I love it going on and on and on and on like I'm never gonna get my fill (or she'll never).

What makes it better? Nicely trimmed (not shaved) hair. graemlins/grinyes.gif graemlins/acclaim.gif shaved/not shaved...why don't yall do the things you request of us....shave your shit...

o my goodness on the other hand don't...I dated this guy who shaved down there once right and when I saw it I was like http://deephousepage.com/smilies/eek2.gif
http://deephousepage.com/smilies/puke.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/scared.gif it was the scariest thing I'd ever seen...then it began to play with me psychologically..I was haunted for days by a shaved penis area graemlins/rofl.gif graemlins/all_coholic.gif

[ April 04, 2003, 08:20 AM: Message edited by: Ashaki ]

Ronnie Ron
04-04-2003, 08:25 AM
graemlins/rofl.gif Ashaki you are nuttz.... ha ha ha ha ha

RX
04-04-2003, 08:35 AM
men who shave should be bytch-slapped - at least once...i mean, it's like having the care-free curl - WHY YOU WANNA DO THAT WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO? it's bad enough ladies have to shave, do hair, deal with monthly cycles, do this, do that, etc....then GUYS wanna shave their legs and chests and pubic hairs and get the curl and be a cross-dresser, too? i mean, come ON - if they had to deal with JUST tampons every month and the worries of getting pregnant, the cross-dressers wouldn't look so damn HOT and feminine, now would they, ladies?

martin
04-04-2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Ashaki:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by martin s:
[qb] I love it going on and on and on and on like I'm never gonna get my fill (or she'll never).

What makes it better? Nicely trimmed (not shaved) hair. graemlins/grinyes.gif graemlins/acclaim.gif shaved/not shaved...why don't yall do the things you request of us....shave your shit.../QB]</font>[/QUOTE]I never said I didn't (I specified trim, not shave :D )

[ April 04, 2003, 08:40 AM: Message edited by: martin s ]

Koffy Brown
04-04-2003, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Ms Rickey X:
men who shave should be bytch-slapped - at least once...i mean, it's like having the care-free curl - WHY YOU WANNA DO THAT WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO? it's bad enough ladies have to shave, do hair, deal with monthly cycles, do this, do that, etc....then GUYS wanna shave their legs and chests and pubic hairs and get the curl and be a cross-dresser, too? i mean, come ON - if they had to deal with JUST tampons every month and the worries of getting pregnant, the cross-dressers wouldn't look so damn HOT and feminine, now would they, ladies? graemlins/rofl.gif graemlins/rofl.gif graemlins/rofl.gif

un un graemlins/rofl.gif

RX
04-04-2003, 08:44 AM
not saying that your preference is jacked, but why you want it trimmed, mr. martin s? clits and labia don't grow hair...why you all...up...there? hunch and stay down low... graemlins/cheering.gif graemlins/cheering.gif

[ April 04, 2003, 08:45 AM: Message edited by: Ms Rickey X ]

martin
04-04-2003, 08:48 AM
I like to see what I'm eating, and I hate getting those damn hairs stuck between my teeth or in the back of my throat

RX
04-04-2003, 08:48 AM
well, that WOULD eliminate your daily flossing and fiber intake...see? we can ALL win...

Ronnie Ron
04-04-2003, 08:49 AM
JMJ come back man WE NEED YOU!!!!! graemlins/grinyes.gif

RX
04-04-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by RonnieRon:
JMJ come back man why?
*egging him on*

U
04-04-2003, 12:10 PM
Love it, love it, love it.

What makes it better:
HIM:
When he trims the hair, and when I'm a little bit smokey. smokin.gif
HER:
When she lays on the edge of the bed with her legs over the side, and I'm kneeling on the floor.

Jamie 3:26
04-04-2003, 12:16 PM
I like to trim it up a lil.I have to have alil neatness down there.I do not like having hairs tickle my nose.

I also trim myself.I don't make it look like a baby.It also takes away that "Musty Balls" smell.

What I like about it......to hear a woman purr like a cat.I also like the challenge of finding out all of a lovers spots,whether it's down there or anywhere else.

What I like about getting it done to me...someone who loves to please me,and gets off on doing so,not just doing it because she feels like she's obligated.That is the worse.

Sometimes you don't even need that.Mental foreplay is the best.It means nothing when they can't even get the mental foreplay.

TAC
04-04-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by U:

What makes it better:
HIM:
HER:
When she lays on the edge of the bed with her legs over the side, and I'm kneeling on the floor. Help me out here. I'm a litle confused. But, how can you be speaking for both the men and the women? Eh?

Jamie 3:26
04-04-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by TAC:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by U:

What makes it better:
HIM:
HER:
When she lays on the edge of the bed with her legs over the side, and I'm kneeling on the floor. Help me out here. I'm a litle confused. But, how can you be speaking for both the men and the women? Eh? </font>[/QUOTE]Ska-poweeeeeeeee.Read in between the lines....

Koffy Brown
04-04-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by U:

When she lays on the edge of the bed with her legs over the side, and I'm kneeling on the floor. *faint*

[ April 04, 2003, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: Ashaki ]

TAC
04-04-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by JAMIE 3:26:
Ska-poweeeeeeeee.Read in between the lines.... [/QUOTE]

Oh sh*t, oh sh*t :eek: :eek: For real...man i am slow...

[ April 04, 2003, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: TAC ]

Koffy Brown
04-04-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by TAC:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JAMIE 3:26:
Help me out here. I'm a litle confused. But, how can you be speaking for both the men and the women? Eh? </font>[/QUOTE]Ska-poweeeeeeeee.Read in between the lines.... [/QUOTE]

Oh sh*t, oh sh*t :eek: :eek: For real...man i am slow... [/QB][/QUOTE]

TAC....you silly man graemlins/rofl.gif graemlins/rofl.gif :eek:

Ronnie Ron
04-04-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Ms Rickey X:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RonnieRon:
JMJ come back man why?
*egging him on* </font>[/QUOTE]graemlins/grinyes.gif graemlins/grinyes.gif biggrinangel.gif

Pete Nice
04-04-2003, 01:04 PM
the taste and gettin' your head crushed when she goes boom graemlins/grinyes.gif