PDA

View Full Version : Visiting an older topic - have achieved your goals?

Bande-A-Part_NYC
10-31-2003, 01:46 PM
One topic - changing your diet, getting healthier, etc...

Have you?

I wouldn't say I'm at where I want to be yet, but I've made some changes and stuck with them. I still slip up now and then, but much better than where I was at say... 1 year ago.

Recently started losing some pounds too. Doing 100 crunches a day, getting into some more recreational excercise/sports stuff in the last 6 months just to stay active too.

So...?

Leslie
10-31-2003, 03:01 PM
Are you okay?

DeesKo
10-31-2003, 03:01 PM
http://deephousepage.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=033234

On my list thus far :

1. Have all of my bills except my mortgage and associated monthly bills paid off within the year.

still on track to happen

4. Be a registered publishing company with ASCAP and getting some film/tv licensing.

writer registration done, waiting on my card to come back for the publishing side (i forgot to sign the taxes part of the application so it took longer.. duh). Also waiting on the DVD to arrive in the mail from a director we know who wants us to score his short film.

9. Have at LEAST the internet based section of our record label online and running flawlessly.

waiting on #4. Infrastructure is there, tested and waiting for that publishing card to come back.

10. Pay my fathers mortgage off and help him do some needed maintenance repairs on his home.

first part done, 2nd part won't ever really go away since its a routine maintenance kinda thing

Peace

Bande-A-Part_NYC
10-31-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Leslie:
Are you okay? bored...

Brut by Faberge
10-31-2003, 03:17 PM
No.

statuskuo
10-31-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Bande-A-Part_ NYC:
goals? So...? attending DHP parties should be one of yours.

you are a scared pussy.

DOTSmusic
11-01-2003, 10:44 AM
i gave myself til July 15th 2004 to accompilish
3 goals. ;)