PDA

View Full Version : An important discussion...

Friday
06-22-2003, 02:52 PM
Erro (Eric) - Change for me fame...

Lets all discuss why this man is so damn sexy mm mmm mmmm http://deephousepage.com/smilies/11zwinky.gif

Friday
06-22-2003, 03:36 PM
biggrinangel.gif

And
06-22-2003, 03:40 PM
Comon GirlFriday ... I know you can't leave this thread without posting a picture. Give us something to look at as we talk about it. Hahaha ;)

AD
06-22-2003, 05:36 PM
graemlins/stupid.gif

And
06-22-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Albert D.:
graemlins/stupid.gif We know this about you Albert ...
Now go have a vanilla coke and a smile. ;)

AD
06-22-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by 6 23:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Albert D.:
Now go have a vanilla coke and a smile. ;) </font>[/QUOTE]How 'bout I have a Vanilla Coke and with your smile. ;)

And
06-22-2003, 07:27 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 6 23:
Now go have a vanilla coke and a smile. ;) </font>[/QUOTE]How 'bout I have a Vanilla Coke and with your smile. ;) </font>[/QUOTE]Aw shucks! You made me blush with that one Albert. graemlins/bighug.gif

Friday
06-22-2003, 07:28 PM
Comon GirlFriday ... I know you can't leave this thread without posting a picture. Give us something to look at as we talk about it. Hahaha ;) I have no pictures graemlins/mecry.gif

AD
06-22-2003, 07:43 PM
Now go have a vanilla coke and a smile. ;) </font>[/QUOTE]How 'bout I have a Vanilla Coke and with your smile. ;) </font>[/QUOTE]Aw shucks! You made me blush with that one Albert. graemlins/bighug.gif </font>[/QUOTE]I am pretty good with the ladies, aren't I. ;)

Mah'chew
06-22-2003, 07:46 PM
Al, you're sexual chocolate my friend :D

And
06-22-2003, 07:51 PM
Now go have a vanilla coke and a smile. ;) </font>[/QUOTE]How 'bout I have a Vanilla Coke and with your smile. ;) </font>[/QUOTE]Aw shucks! You made me blush with that one Albert. graemlins/bighug.gif </font>[/QUOTE]I am pretty good with the ladies, aren't I. ;) </font>[/QUOTE]Tee, hee Tee hee ... Why else would I "stalk" you?
graemlins/rofl.gif

And
06-22-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by girlfriday:
Comon GirlFriday ... I know you can't leave this thread without posting a picture. Give us something to look at as we talk about it. Hahaha ;) I have no pictures graemlins/mecry.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Oh gurrrrrl! Allow me to join you in shedding tears over no pictures of this fine fella you speak of. graemlins/mecry.gif

Friday
06-22-2003, 08:16 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by girlfriday:
Comon GirlFriday ... I know you can't leave this thread without posting a picture. Give us something to look at as we talk about it. Hahaha ;) I have no pictures graemlins/mecry.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Oh gurrrrrl! Allow me to join you in shedding tears over no pictures of this fine fella you speak of. graemlins/mecry.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Yes, it is most sad, no one to drool over and create mystical fantasies in my mind. Share in my sad state of disillusionment. graemlins/mecry.gif ;)

Nege
06-22-2003, 08:18 PM
uuuuuuuuh ................ya.
right..........................

Master Kev
06-22-2003, 09:54 PM
Hey Girlfriday and Gene, how was the party last night, eh??

Friday
06-22-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Master Kev:
Hey Girlfriday and Gene, how was the party last night, eh?? Party was great!!!! GotSoul, Flirt Entertainment, Libra Love put on an excellent night. The performances were on!! King Sunshine, Toronto's own opened the night up.....at least I think they were first if memeory serves me best, AND then there was Erro...did I mention how sexy he was, oh never mind. Nadirah Shakoor tore the place up.....whew!
& finally Osunlade and Jojo both played great sets, to a really nice dancing crowd. I unfortunately missed a few of the performances but I am sure the were great too.

Kev, you should have seen Michelle at the end of the evening, poor thing looked so tired, but happy.

It was perfect night to kick the summer off. :D

Nege
06-23-2003, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Master Kev:
Hey Girlfriday and Gene, how was the party last night, eh?? I missed it
had to work that night :(

" It's all about the one girl eh?" biggrinangel.gif

[ June 23, 2003, 09:18 AM: Message edited by: Eneg ]