PDA

View Full Version : WHO DO YOU KNOW THAT IS A DJ GROUPIE....?

BHouse
11-12-2003, 02:37 PM
BEGIN.... icon_rofl.gif

[ November 12, 2003, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: BHouse ]

JMJ
11-12-2003, 02:41 PM
Yes. Open-ended questions usually lead to better discussions. You asked a closed-ended question. Just an observation......JMJ

MYOR
11-12-2003, 02:41 PM
No but DJs Group around me biggrinangel.gif icon_rofl.gif :rolleyes: graemlins/bolt.gif

Brenda
11-12-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by MYOR:
No but DJs Group around me biggrinangel.gif icon_rofl.gif :rolleyes: graemlins/bolt.gif graemlins/acclaim.gif HA! There You go...

BHouse
11-12-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by JMJ:
Yes. Open-ended questions usually lead to better discussions. You asked a closed-ended question. Just an observation......JMJ hail.gif

And
11-12-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by MYOR:
No but DJs Group around meYou too huh? Nice one! graemlins/rofl.gif

housebe4titties
11-12-2003, 02:51 PM
i have a few friends that hook up with certain djs whenever they come to town, but they know their shit when it comes to the music. you have your classy groupies, who know how to get laid without their business being out there. and you have the skanks, whom everyone knows has screwed around with a lot of djs.

JMJ
11-12-2003, 03:00 PM
Still not really open-ended. You're leading the reader to either name names, or give one example. How about: What do DJ's think about DJ groupies?? Just an idea......JMJ

BHouse
11-12-2003, 03:03 PM
DAMN YOU JMJ..... :D

And
11-12-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by casscade:
i have a few friends that hook up with certain djs whenever they come to town, but they know their shit when it comes to the music. you have your classy groupies, who know how to get laid without their business being out there. and you have the skanks, whom everyone knows has screwed around with a lot of djs. graemlins/rofl5.gif

So knowing their music somehow elevates their status from skank? To what? Classy Skank? Isn't ass the main objective in both cases? Music is only there as the lure.

MYOR
11-12-2003, 03:05 PM
Still not really open-ended. You're leading the reader to either name names, or give one example. How about: What do DJ's think about DJ groupies?? Just an idea......JMJ Well thats a great question in this board since 99.9% of the people here are DJs icon_rofl.gif graemlins/rofl.gif

Friday
11-12-2003, 03:09 PM
You can them a groupie but not a slut or a hoe, huh? ;)

BHouse
11-12-2003, 03:09 PM
Is there such a thing called a "DANCER GROUPIE" http://deephousepage.com/smilies/jackson.gif

MusicFilter
11-12-2003, 03:12 PM
I think a DJ groupie is one that will go to a DJ's party EVERYTIME he spins, NO MATTER WHAT.
Even if that DJ has been known to dissapoint

This person will go that DJ's party even when his best friend is DJing somewhere that night.

This is just my opinion and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings. :rolleyes:

fred da warrior
11-12-2003, 03:16 PM
Are these the same bad, terrible, broke ass bedroom DJ's in all the other threads that stand around the party and don't dance with women and trainspot, don't drink no alcohol, and basically jerk each other off....

....THESE MUH FUGGAS GET ACCESS TO GROUPIES?

graemlins/conf44.gif

Brenda
11-12-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by chgodj3:
I think a DJ groupie is one that will go to a DJ's party EVERYTIME he spins, NO MATTER WHAT.

This person will go that DJ's party even when his best friend is DJing somewhere that night.

This is just my opinion and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings. :rolleyes: Meaning of a DJ Groupie In my eyes as well. The skank thing is a whole other thang.

Erika R.
11-12-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by fred:
Are these the same bad, terrible, broke ass bedroom DJ's in all the other threads that stand around the party and don't dance with women and trainspot, don't drink no alcohol, and basically jerk each other off....

graemlins/conf44.gif graemlins/lol.gif
I have a question, what's a bedroom DJ?

And
11-12-2003, 03:21 PM

This is just my opinion and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings. :rolleyes: Hmm ... this sounds like a Dj that's a Dj groupie. icon_rofl.gif

[ November 12, 2003, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: 6 23 ]

Brenda
11-12-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Intimate Illusions:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by fred:

graemlins/conf44.gif graemlins/lol.gif
I have a question, what's a bedroom DJ? </font>[/QUOTE]Bedroom DJ = An aspiring dj. Mainly does his thing at home, in the well, "bedroom:" Does not have a residency. Has played out a few times, maybe none yet.

BHouse
11-12-2003, 03:23 PM
BEDROOM DJ - WANNA BE DJ WHO SPINS RECORDS FOR HIS MOM POKENO/BINGO PARTIES, FAMILY BAR-B-QUE'S AND UNCLE JOHNS WELCOME HOME FROM JAIL PARTIES... SPEAKERS ARE POINTED TOWARD THE WINDOWS SO THE NEIGHBORHOOD CAN HEAR HIM/HER PRACTICING THEIR TRANSFORMER SCRATCH... CRATES FILLED WITH FILLER RECORDS. (RECORDS MOM BOUGHT WHILE DRUNK BUT NEVER PLAYS) USES MR. MICRO-PHONE TO TELL EVERYONE TO GET ON UP LIKE A SEX MACHINE...

[ November 12, 2003, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: BHouse ]

VEESTER
11-12-2003, 03:24 PM

This is just my opinion and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings. :rolleyes: That's what I was thinking too Chgodj3.

Brenda
11-12-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by BHouse:
BEDROOM DJ - WANNA BE DJ WHO SPINS RECORDS FOR HIS MOM POKENO/BINGO PARTIES, FAMILY BAR-B-QUE'S AND UNCLE JOHNS WELCOME HOME FROM JAIL PARTIES... SPEAKERS ARE POINTED TOWARD THE WINDOWS SO THE NEIGHBORHOOD CAN HEAR HIM/HER PRACTICING THEIR TRANSFORMER SCRATCH... CRATES FILLED WITH FILLER RECORDS. (RECORDS MOM BOUGHT WHILE DRUNK BUT NEVER PLAYS)USES MR. MICRO-PHONE TO TELL EVERYONE TO GET ON UP LIKE A SEX MACHINE... Uh Uh...Thats not true.

VEESTER
11-12-2003, 03:26 PM
BEDROOM DJ - WANNA BE DJ WHO SPINS RECORDS FOR HIS MOM POKENO/BINGO PARTIES, FAMILY BAR-B-QUE'S AND UNCLE JOHNS WELCOME HOME FROM JAIL PARTIES... SPEAKERS ARE POINTED TOWARD THE WINDOWS SO THE NEIGHBORHOOD CAN HEAR HIM/HER PRACTICING THEIR TRANSFORMER SCRATCH... CRATES FILLED WITH FILLER RECORDS. (RECORDS MOM BOUGHT WHILE DRUNK BUT NEVER PLAYS) USES MR. MICRO-PHONE TO TELL EVERYONE TO GET ON UP LIKE A SEX MACHINE... Bhouse, you're on a roll today. graemlins/rofl5.gif

MusicFilter
11-12-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by 6 23:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by chgodj3:

This is just my opinion and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings. :rolleyes: Hmm ... this sounds like a Dj that's a Dj groupie. icon_rofl.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Very intuitive my brotha.

MusicFilter
11-12-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by VEESTER:

This is just my opinion and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings. :rolleyes: That's what I was thinking too Chgodj3. </font>[/QUOTE]Thank you Veester! graemlins/acclaim.gif

kev
11-12-2003, 03:33 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 6 23:

This is just my opinion and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings. :rolleyes: Hmm ... this sounds like a Dj that's a Dj groupie. icon_rofl.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Very intuitive my brotha. </font>[/QUOTE]Your brotha is actually a sista. :D

MusicFilter
11-12-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by IIBS:

This is just my opinion and not meant to hurt anyone's feelings. :rolleyes: Hmm ... this sounds like a Dj that's a Dj groupie. icon_rofl.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Very intuitive my brotha. </font>[/QUOTE]Your brotha is actually a sista. :D </font>[/QUOTE]Heeey Sista! graemlins/bighug.gif

BHouse
11-12-2003, 03:43 PM
ANY DJ'S OUT THERE HAVE A BAD GROUPIE??? INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING YOU AROUND FROM CLUB TO CLUB HOLDING YOUR "CRATES" THEY ACTUALLY TELL THE TRUTH...??? J/K icon_rofl.gif

upliftdisco365
11-12-2003, 03:44 PM
Ummm... 6 23 isn't a Kerri groupie? Kerri made an appearnace on the board and I thought 6 23 was going to explode. She damn near broke the 'love you' emoticon...

Nothing wrong with that, mind you... Just trying to understand. Is there a distinction to be made between groupie and ardent, die-fard fan?

Friday
11-12-2003, 03:45 PM
stalker? graemlins/conf44.gif graemlins/rofl.gif

JMJ
11-12-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by fred:

graemlins/conf44.gif White Sox games......JMJ

And
11-12-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by upliftdisco365:
Ummm... 6 23 isn't a Kerri groupie? Kerri made an appearnace on the board and I thought 6 23 was going to explode. She damn near broke the 'love you' emoticon...

Nothing wrong with that, mind you... Just trying to understand. Is there a distinction to be made between groupie and ardent, die-fard fan? From what I've read on the subject here, the difference between the two is a groupie is interested in getting sex, wants sex or offers it only 'cause the person's a dj. Which makes me a die hard ardent fan. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to mention me and the Kerri thing.
-----
GF - Shut up! graemlins/tongueout.gif

And
11-12-2003, 03:55 PM
http://www.spiritofhouse.com/IMAGE/kaoz623.gif

http://www.kingstreetsounds.com/DSCN0553.gif

If ardent fanning him is wrong ... Being right would make me a sucka!

icon_rofl.gif

MYOR
11-12-2003, 03:55 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by upliftdisco365:

Nothing wrong with that, mind you... Just trying to understand. Is there a distinction to be made between groupie and ardent, die-fard fan? From what I've read on the subject here, the difference between the two is a groupie is interested in getting sex, wants sex or offers it only 'cause the person's a dj. Which makes me a die hard ardent fan. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to mention me and the Kerri thing.
-----
GF - Shut up! graemlins/tongueout.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Hey apparently there are classy groupie that do there thing w/o anyone knowing.. and the skankie groupie that all the DJs have talked about..

Honestly the first time I heard girls actually gave it up just because a guy was a DJ I nearly fell back... graemlins/scared.gif But apparently some do.. I'm thinking there are probably some men out there that would give do it also... icon_rofl.gif

Friday
11-12-2003, 03:59 PM
GF - Shut up! graemlins/tongueout.gif graemlins/bighug.gif

BHouse
11-12-2003, 03:59 PM
6 23 didn't become a GOLD MEMBER for nothing... icon_rofl.gif graemlins/bolt.gif

And
11-12-2003, 04:02 PM
6 23 didn't become a GOLD MEMBER for nothing... icon_rofl.gif graemlins/bolt.gif 3 words:

http://peaceseeds.elysiumgates.com/goldenruletitle.jpg

kara
11-12-2003, 04:03 PM
im a masterkev groupie ... im sure if propositioned, id be a true groupie in all its meaning too

but yes - my name is kara and im a groupie!

he might call me something else though, like stalker ...

[ November 12, 2003, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: kara ]

BHouse
11-12-2003, 04:06 PM
graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/respekt.gif graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Nege
11-12-2003, 04:14 PM
Groupies huh?
went out with a few.
big mistake...... graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

kara
11-12-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Nege:
Groupies huh?
went out with a few.
big mistake...... graemlins/jpshakehead.gif what in the word 'groupie' made you think they were relationship material?

housebe4titties
11-12-2003, 04:17 PM
So knowing their music somehow elevates their status from skank? To what? Classy Skank? Isn't ass the main objective in both cases? Music is only there as the lure. these girls started out as ardent fans. they just happened to get a chance to do some afterpartying with these djs. and one thing led to another...
now whenever these djs come to town they hook up with them.

kara
11-12-2003, 04:22 PM
So knowing their music somehow elevates their status from skank? To what? Classy Skank? Isn't ass the main objective in both cases? Music is only there as the lure. these girls started out as ardent fans. they just happened to get a chance to do some afterpartying with these djs. and one thing led to another...
now whenever these djs come to town they hook up with them. </font>[/QUOTE]graemlins/cool_shades.gif

Nege
11-12-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by kara:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nege:
Groupies huh?
went out with a few.
big mistake...... graemlins/jpshakehead.gif what in the word 'groupie' made you think they were relationship material? </font>[/QUOTE]Like I said .
Big mistake......
besides I wasn't thinking of a relationship.

[ November 12, 2003, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: Nege ]

And
11-12-2003, 04:34 PM
now whenever these djs come to town they hook up with them. </font>[/QUOTE]That's admirable ... they should stick that on a resume under objectives. The difference yet again is while they may be ardent fans, sex is something they're willing to offer up and receive in the name of being ardent fans. Not everyone that's an ardent fan ends up on their back with their legs open - even when there's an opportunity.
-----
Being an ardent fan for me is more than liking the artist and art - It's about admiring the drive and passion with which a person lives their dream even through negativity. If you must know, that's what my biggest draw to Kerri is about. Okay .. That and the incredible music he makes.

[ November 12, 2003, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: 6 23 ]

kara
11-12-2003, 04:46 PM
623, you saying you'd kick kerri out yer bed?

fer real?

i don't think so!

And
11-12-2003, 04:53 PM
What's he doing there in the first place? Where's dinner? Where's getting to know and like each other? Where's the RELATIONSHIP?
-----
Ardent fan does not equal giving it up.
-
I understand he's Kerri ... but Damn ... I'm ME!

What what ... More than one celebrity in da HOUSE!

icon_rofl.gif

TAC
11-12-2003, 05:10 PM
ALRIGHT DAG NAB IT, MY NAME IS TAC, and TODAY I admit, yes, yes, yes, and YES:

I AM A DEEEEEEEEE JAY!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEE-NOW...where my groupies at? graemlins/acclaim.gif

http://deephousepage.com/smilies/eye_anim.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/eye_anim.gif

CRICKETS.....

http://deephousepage.com/smilies/eye_anim.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/eye_anim.gif

CRICKETS....

okay, okay...'jew wanna play ROUGH... 'jew wanna play ROUGH?...okay...'jew wanna play rough! (Al Pacino "Scarface")

DISKOQUEEN99
11-12-2003, 05:29 PM
Groupies... hmmm. You mean the ones that compliment endlessly/suck up to/hold the balls of any or any of the better known Djs so that they can:

1. Tell people they know that Dj personally and siphon a bit of fame from it..
2. Get in on any guest list
3. Be remembered for being at all these parties

The same ones that if you ask a Dj, "do you know so-and-so from the last party," they'll be like, "who"? The ones with TOO much time on their hands since they're at ALL these parties? (that's some lonely shit) The ones who NAME DROP!? The ones who walk up to a Dj and play with them or say something jokingly and think they're cool with the Dj like that?

HMMM.....

What's up, BLookin'!

And
11-12-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by DISKOQUEEN99:
Groupies... hmmm. You mean the ones that compliment endlessly/suck up to/hold the balls of any or any of the better known Djs so that they can:

The same ones that if you ask a Dj, "do you know so-and-so from the last party," they'll be like, "who"? The ones with TOO much time on their hands since they're at ALL these parties? (that's some lonely shit) The ones who NAME DROP!? The ones who walk up to a Dj and play with them or say something jokingly and think they're cool with the Dj like that?

HMMM.....

What's up, BLookin'! DHP Members @ this response:

http://deephousepage.com/smilies/gossip.gif

"Ooooh ... gurl who she talking about. This post is too directed at someone to just be off the top of her head. Do you know who? Do you?"

icon_rofl.gif

And
11-12-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by TAC:
ALRIGHT DAG NAB IT, MY NAME IS TAC, and TODAY I admit, yes, yes, yes, and YES:

I AM A DEEEEEEEEE JAY!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEE-NOW...where my groupies at? graemlins/acclaim.gif

CRICKETS.....

CRICKETS....

okay, okay...'jew wanna play ROUGH... 'jew wanna play ROUGH?...okay...'jew wanna play rough! (Al Pacino "Scarface") Groupie alert! Groupie alert! This guy is:

http://www.comicsetc.com/images/th2_23574316.jpg

icon_rofl.gif

DISKOQUEEN99
11-12-2003, 05:44 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by DISKOQUEEN99:

HMMM.....

"Ooooh ... gurl who she talking about. This post is too directed at someone to just be off the top of her head. Do you know who? Do you?"

icon_rofl.gif </font>[/QUOTE]This is not directed at anyone in particular, but if the shoe fits, wear it and walk a mile in it. I can honestly say I've seen these people. Anybody that thinks I'm talking about anyone in particular must be thinking that about that person themselves. I just answered B's question with questions. There are people that just don't exist in my real world and they are not on my mind like that. You're getting just as bad as J. :rolleyes:

[ November 12, 2003, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: DISKOQUEEN99 ]

MYOR
11-12-2003, 05:44 PM

HMMM.....

icon_rofl.gif </font>[/QUOTE]oooh-ooh I think I know.. its http://deephousepage.com/smilies/listen2.gif

And
11-12-2003, 05:48 PM
Awww lighten up DQ99 ... Just jokes.

JMJ
11-12-2003, 05:51 PM

HMMM.....

icon_rofl.gif </font>[/QUOTE]This is not directed at anyone in particular, but if the shoe fits, wear it and walk a mile in it. I can honestly say I've seen these people. Anybody that thinks I'm talking about anyone in particular must be thinking that about that person themselves. I just answered B's question with questions. There are people that just don't exist in my real world and they are not on my mind like that. You're getting just as bad as J. :rolleyes: </font>[/QUOTE]She's talking about me. I'm such a groupie.....JMJ

DISKOQUEEN99
11-12-2003, 05:52 PM
Awww lighten up DQ99 ... Just jokes. I'm cool, but that's how it all gets started. Then, that other party can't resist then I have to go all off on a tangent. I'm tired of having a battle of wits with unarmed people. It's not fun.

DISKOQUEEN99
11-12-2003, 05:53 PM
She's talking about me. I'm such a groupie.....JMJ Did you hear I'm JM3's #1 fan!!!!!!?????
Appointed someone's #1 fan. Go figure.

JMJ
11-12-2003, 05:55 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JMJ:
She's talking about me. I'm such a groupie.....JMJ Did you hear I'm JM3's #1 fan!!!!!!?????
Appointed someone's #1 fan. Go figure. </font>[/QUOTE]Don't front.......JMJ

Erika R.
11-12-2003, 06:02 PM
Awww lighten up DQ99 ... Just jokes. I'm cool, but that's how it all gets started. Then, that other party can't resist then I have to go all off on a tangent. I'm tired of having a battle of wits with unarmed people. It's not fun. </font>[/QUOTE]Hey DQ99 graemlins/beerchug.gif !

Friday
11-12-2003, 06:06 PM
I don't know about all of you, but when I am famous, I want my groupies, nice big beefy boys, one to carry my records, one to carry my equipment and one to carry the guns! graemlins/rofl.gif WORK! graemlins/rofl.gif

JMJ
11-12-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by gf:
I don't know about all of you, but when I am famous, I want my groupies, nice big beefy boys, one to carry my records, one to carry my equipment and one to carry the guns! graemlins/rofl.gif WORK! graemlins/rofl.gif Define "guns"......JMJ

DISKOQUEEN99
11-12-2003, 06:09 PM
Awww lighten up DQ99 ... Just jokes. I'm cool, but that's how it all gets started. Then, that other party can't resist then I have to go all off on a tangent. I'm tired of having a battle of wits with unarmed people. It's not fun. </font>[/QUOTE]Hey DQ99 graemlins/beerchug.gif ! </font>[/QUOTE]There's my girl! Wazzup, E. Our boy has been silenced. He was bad today. :(

And
11-12-2003, 06:11 PM
When you're famous?
Puhleez! Get your practice now so you can handle them in masses when you do get famous.

Erika R.
11-12-2003, 06:11 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Intimate Illusions:
Awww lighten up DQ99 ... Just jokes. I'm cool, but that's how it all gets started. Then, that other party can't resist then I have to go all off on a tangent. I'm tired of having a battle of wits with unarmed people. It's not fun. </font>[/QUOTE]Hey DQ99 graemlins/beerchug.gif ! </font>[/QUOTE]There's my girl! Wazzup, E. Our boy has been silenced. He was bad today. :( </font>[/QUOTE]icon_rofl.gif graemlins/rofl.gif @ he was bad today! Workin late??

Friday
11-12-2003, 06:12 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by gf:
I don't know about all of you, but when I am famous, I want my groupies, nice big beefy boys, one to carry my records, one to carry my equipment and one to carry the guns! graemlins/rofl.gif WORK! graemlins/rofl.gif Define "guns"......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]bang! bang!

Friday
11-12-2003, 06:13 PM
When you're famous?
Puhleez! Get your practice now so you can handle them in masses when you do get famous. You know it girl, but by then we be passing the Cristal too! graemlins/cheering.gif graemlins/rofl.gif

JMJ
11-12-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by gf:
I don't know about all of you, but when I am famous, I want my groupies, nice big beefy boys, one to carry my records, one to carry my equipment and one to carry the guns! graemlins/rofl.gif WORK! graemlins/rofl.gif Define "guns"......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]bang! bang! </font>[/QUOTE]It's not that serious.....JMJ graemlins/bolt.gif

Friday
11-12-2003, 06:14 PM
I don't know about all of you, but when I am famous, I want my groupies, nice big beefy boys, one to carry my records, one to carry my equipment and one to carry the guns! graemlins/rofl.gif WORK! graemlins/rofl.gif Define "guns"......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]bang! bang! </font>[/QUOTE]It's not that serious.....JMJ graemlins/bolt.gif </font>[/QUOTE]You get back here! graemlins/remybussi.gif

JMJ
11-12-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by gf:
I don't know about all of you, but when I am famous, I want my groupies, nice big beefy boys, one to carry my records, one to carry my equipment and one to carry the guns! graemlins/rofl.gif WORK! graemlins/rofl.gif Define "guns"......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]bang! bang! </font>[/QUOTE]It's not that serious.....JMJ graemlins/bolt.gif </font>[/QUOTE]You get back here! graemlins/remybussi.gif
</font>[/QUOTE]http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/hidesbehindsofa.gif...........JMJ :eek:

[ November 12, 2003, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: JMJ ]

And
Originally posted by gf:
When you're famous?
Puhleez! Get your practice now so you can handle them in masses when you do get famous. You know it girl, but by then we be passing the Cristal too! graemlins/cheering.gif graemlins/rofl.gif </font>[/QUOTE]and saying shit like "My bling or yours?" graemlins/rofl.gif

Erika R.
Originally posted by gf:
I don't know about all of you, but when I am famous, I want my groupies, nice big beefy boys, one to carry my records, one to carry my equipment and one to carry the guns! graemlins/rofl.gif WORK! graemlins/rofl.gif Define "guns"......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]bang! bang! </font>[/QUOTE]Define Guns.....hmmmmm... http://deephousepage.com/smilies/daz.gif

Friday
11-12-2003, 06:20 PM
When you're famous?
Puhleez! Get your practice now so you can handle them in masses when you do get famous. You know it girl, but by then we be passing the Cristal too! graemlins/cheering.gif graemlins/rofl.gif </font>[/QUOTE]and saying shit like "My bling or yours?" graemlins/rofl.gif </font>[/QUOTE]For real, we need to hook you up too with Kelvy, we got my ego persona Big GF on lock down icon_rofl.gif bwahahahaha!

Friday
11-12-2003, 06:21 PM
I don't know about all of you, but when I am famous, I want my groupies, nice big beefy boys, one to carry my records, one to carry my equipment and one to carry the guns! graemlins/rofl.gif WORK! graemlins/rofl.gif Define "guns"......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]bang! bang! </font>[/QUOTE]Define Guns.....hmmmmm... http://deephousepage.com/smilies/daz.gif </font>[/QUOTE]graemlins/rofl.gif

Fiendish Dr. Wu
11-12-2003, 06:21 PM
If you're a Dj and you are on your own dick, does that make you a Dj groupie?

JMJ
11-12-2003, 06:22 PM
I don't know about all of you, but when I am famous, I want my groupies, nice big beefy boys, one to carry my records, one to carry my equipment and one to carry the guns! graemlins/rofl.gif WORK! graemlins/rofl.gif Define "guns"......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]bang! bang! </font>[/QUOTE]Define Guns.....hmmmmm... http://deephousepage.com/smilies/daz.gif </font>[/QUOTE]What???......JMJ biggrinangel.gif

JMJ
11-12-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Eargasm:
If you're a Dj and you are on your own dick, does that make you a Dj groupie? That makes you double-jointed......JMJ

[ November 12, 2003, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: JMJ ]

Erika R.
11-12-2003, 06:24 PM
I don't know about all of you, but when I am famous, I want my groupies, nice big beefy boys, one to carry my records, one to carry my equipment and one to carry the guns! graemlins/rofl.gif WORK! graemlins/rofl.gif Define "guns"......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]bang! bang! </font>[/QUOTE]Define Guns.....hmmmmm... http://deephousepage.com/smilies/daz.gif </font>[/QUOTE]What???......JMJ biggrinangel.gif </font>[/QUOTE]You know there's always a "good" or "bad" version to defining things - How are you? graemlins/beerchug.gif

JMJ
11-12-2003, 06:29 PM
I don't know about all of you, but when I am famous, I want my groupies, nice big beefy boys, one to carry my records, one to carry my equipment and one to carry the guns! graemlins/rofl.gif WORK! graemlins/rofl.gif Define "guns"......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]bang! bang! </font>[/QUOTE]Define Guns.....hmmmmm... http://deephousepage.com/smilies/daz.gif </font>[/QUOTE]What???......JMJ biggrinangel.gif </font>[/QUOTE]You know there's always a "good" or "bad" version to defining things - How are you? graemlins/beerchug.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Only thinking "pure' thoughts, of course. I'm doing much better. We need to get together pronto......JMJ graemlins/beerchug.gif

däp
11-12-2003, 06:33 PM

HMMM.....

What's up, BLookin'! not sure if any of this applies to me but, while i was at slick's last sunday, i asked jamie 3:26 to put me on the guest list at the basement. he told me he'd have to talk to Reggie and get back to me. Said he saw Robert Williams (from the Music Box) last week at the Ron Hardy tribute party.

later that evening, i ran into GU and asked him "how you feelin'?" he said, "with my hands." got to holler at vic lavender and theo parrish too. what a great night to be a house head. my old friend lee collins played a great set! see you at the next party!

[ November 12, 2003, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: t o r i n ]

Erika R.
11-12-2003, 06:37 PM
I don't know about all of you, but when I am famous, I want my groupies, nice big beefy boys, one to carry my records, one to carry my equipment and one to carry the guns! graemlins/rofl.gif WORK! graemlins/rofl.gif Define "guns"......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]bang! bang! </font>[/QUOTE]Define Guns.....hmmmmm... http://deephousepage.com/smilies/daz.gif </font>[/QUOTE]What???......JMJ biggrinangel.gif </font>[/QUOTE]You know there's always a "good" or "bad" version to defining things - How are you? graemlins/beerchug.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Only thinking "pure' thoughts, of course. I'm doing much better. We need to get together pronto......JMJ graemlins/beerchug.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Okay, after this post, no more hijacking :D .
J - That sounds like a plan! graemlins/all_coholic.gif

[ November 12, 2003, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: Intimate Illusions ]

TAC
11-12-2003, 06:53 PM
Groupie alert! Groupie alert! This guy is:
[/QUOTE]

Cock blocker... .

DISKOQUEEN99
11-12-2003, 06:55 PM
graemlins/rofl.gif @ he was bad today! Workin late?? Nah. Check your PMs.

DISKOQUEEN99
11-12-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by t o r i n:
not sure if any of this applies to me but, while i was at slick's last sunday, i asked jamie 3:26 to put me on the guest list at the basement. This doesn't count. Only if you are like a repeat offender multiple times or are like some kind of serial beggar! (which I can't picture you as).

JMJ
11-12-2003, 07:01 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by t o r i n:
not sure if any of this applies to me but, while i was at slick's last sunday, i asked jamie 3:26 to put me on the guest list at the basement. This doesn't count. Only if you are like a repeat offender multiple times or are like some kind of serial beggar! (which I can't picture you as). </font>[/QUOTE]This is coming from DJJM3's biggest fan.....JMJ :rolleyes:

[ November 12, 2003, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: JMJ ]

DISKOQUEEN99
11-12-2003, 07:01 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Eargasm:
If you're a Dj and you are on your own dick, does that make you a Dj groupie? That makes you double-jointed......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]A head-hunter!

DISKOQUEEN99
11-12-2003, 07:02 PM
not sure if any of this applies to me but, while i was at slick's last sunday, i asked jamie 3:26 to put me on the guest list at the basement. This doesn't count. Only if you are like a repeat offender multiple times or are like some kind of serial beggar! (which I can't picture you as). </font>[/QUOTE]This is coming from DJJM3's biggest fan.....JMJ :rolleyes: </font>[/QUOTE]In the Twilight Zone.

JMJ
11-12-2003, 07:03 PM
not sure if any of this applies to me but, while i was at slick's last sunday, i asked jamie 3:26 to put me on the guest list at the basement. This doesn't count. Only if you are like a repeat offender multiple times or are like some kind of serial beggar! (which I can't picture you as). </font>[/QUOTE]This is coming from DJJM3's biggest fan.....JMJ :rolleyes: </font>[/QUOTE]In the Twilight Zone. </font>[/QUOTE]That's not nice.....JMJ graemlins/nono.gif

DISKOQUEEN99
11-12-2003, 07:08 PM
[That's not nice.....JMJ graemlins/nono.gif Never said I was. It's no different than "Ain't Gonna Bump No More.." Besides, you were thinking it, I just said it.

JMJ
11-12-2003, 07:16 PM
[That's not nice.....JMJ graemlins/nono.gif Never said I was. It's no different than "Ain't Gonna Bump No More.." Besides, you were thinking it, I just said it. </font>[/QUOTE]I am not guilty of any wrongdoing......JMJ biggrinangel.gif

Larissa J.
11-12-2003, 07:19 PM
BEGIN.... icon_rofl.gif Wouldn't most of the people on the deep house page be considered groupies?

DJ RON C
11-12-2003, 10:16 PM
http://deephousepage.com/smilies/bandit.gif

däp
11-12-2003, 10:47 PM
not sure if any of this applies to me but, while i was at slick's last sunday, i asked jamie 3:26 to put me on the guest list at the basement. This doesn't count. Only if you are like a repeat offender multiple times or are like some kind of serial beggar! (which I can't picture you as). </font>[/QUOTE]damn. i tried.

kara
11-13-2003, 06:59 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Eargasm:
If you're a Dj and you are on your own dick, does that make you a Dj groupie? That makes you double-jointed......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]like we all don't know the masturbating dj ...pshaw. there are TONS of them ... and they're not double jointed, they just are so on their own dicks ...

kara
11-13-2003, 07:00 AM
and i forgot, on top of being a masterkev groupie - *gold member
i'm also a donna edwards groupie - *w/a no sex clause

smile.gif

DJ RON C
11-13-2003, 07:16 AM
first sign of the masterbating DJ http://deephousepage.com/smilies/jerkit5.gif:

He is obviously playing for himself and his boys while ingnoring the crowd of 20-30 people trying to dance in front of him at a club.

Sample conversation:

masturbating DJ: Look man, I have a copy of (insert name of lame rare record that wasn't even popular when it was out here) watch me drop it now! (puts on record, floor clears immediately)

DJ homies: uhhh, that's tight did you know that (insert name of dead DJ pioneer from the 70's or 80's here) used to play this.

M-DJ: Yeah, they ain't dancin' now because they ain't up on this-they need to be schooled...

DJ-H: yeah-hey, I got $200 bucks, do you have an extra copy? graemlins/rofl.gif

http://deephousepage.com/smilies/bandit.gif

kara
11-13-2003, 07:27 AM
totes

Mr. Clubman
11-29-2003, 10:17 PM
If anybody out there knows of or has d.j groupies... lend me some of them.. I need all the help I can get at the club! graemlins/eusa_dance.gif