PDA

View Full Version : Atten: Jeanette Pt2

Tee Cee 13
10-01-2004, 11:32 AM
What are U doin???

Tee Cee 13
10-01-2004, 11:36 AM
Come out, come out, where ever U are....

Tee Cee 13
10-01-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by T.C. 13:
What are U doin??? ________________________________________________
Thinking of you and can't wait to see you. Looking foward starting a life long commitment with you. I love you so. graemlins/remybussi.gif

JMJ
10-01-2004, 11:40 AM
Hi T.C - This is Jeanette. I'm over at JMJ's. He just ate me for lunch. Talk to ya later!!.......Jeanette graemlins/remybussi.gif

Tee Cee 13
10-01-2004, 11:41 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by T.C. 13:
Thinking of you and can't wait to see you. Looking foward starting a life long commitment with you. I love you so. graemlins/remybussi.gif </font>[/QUOTE]-----------------
Are U sure this is what U want, cause this is what I want with out a doubt. graemlins/bighug.gif

'Magic' Juan
10-01-2004, 11:42 AM
Thinking of you and can't wait to see you. Looking foward starting a life long commitment with you. I love you so. graemlins/remybussi.gif </font>[/QUOTE]-----------------
Are U sure this is what U want, cause this is what I want with out a doubt. graemlins/bighug.gif </font>[/QUOTE]If I see one more Jeanette thread on this page, I am straight going POSTAL! AR15firing.gif

[ October 01, 2004, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Magic Juan ]

Tee Cee 13
10-01-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by JMJ:
Hi T.C - This is Jeanette. I'm over at JMJ's. He just ate me for lunch. Talk to ya later!!.......Jeanette graemlins/remybussi.gif _________________________________________________
WHATTTT!!!!!!

Tee Cee 13
10-01-2004, 11:44 AM
Hi T.C - This is Jeanette. I'm over at JMJ's. He just ate me for lunch. Talk to ya later!!.......Jeanette graemlins/remybussi.gif -------------------------------
Good one Jam Master Jay....

Tee Cee 13
10-01-2004, 11:45 AM
Are U sure this is what U want, cause this is what I want with out a doubt. graemlins/bighug.gif </font>[/QUOTE]_______________________________________________
Did you see what -JMJ wrote, someone should have told me I was being served.... smile.gif

Tee Cee 13
10-01-2004, 11:46 AM
U see What U started......

'Magic' Juan
10-01-2004, 11:48 AM
Are U sure this is what U want, cause this is what I want with out a doubt. graemlins/bighug.gif </font>[/QUOTE]_______________________________________________
Did you see what -JMJ wrote, someone should have told me I was being served.... smile.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Seems like Jeanette is the one that is being served at the moment ... graemlins/bolt.gif

Tee Cee 13
10-01-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Magic Juan:
Did you see what -JMJ wrote, someone should have told me I was being served.... smile.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Seems like Jeanette is the one that is being served at the moment ... graemlins/bolt.gif </font>[/QUOTE]-----------------------------------
Yeah that she is... Who got seconds.....

Tee Cee 13
10-01-2004, 11:57 AM
It's Lunch Time On DHP Who wants a taste?????

graemlins/tongueout.gif

Tee Cee 13
10-01-2004, 12:37 PM
U see What U started...... ________________________________________________
You started this, now clean it up....or I'll put you on a strict diet...Janet

JMJ
10-01-2004, 12:38 PM
Hey! Look at my new signature line......JMJ biggrinangel.gif

'Magic' Juan
10-01-2004, 12:39 PM
Hey! Look at my new signature line......JMJ biggrinangel.gif Congrats! graemlins/appl.gif You must have really turned her ass out ...

[ October 01, 2004, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: Magic Juan ]

Tee Cee 13
10-01-2004, 01:29 PM
You started this, now clean it up....or I'll put you on a strict diet...Janet </font>[/QUOTE]_________________________________________________
Holla...Leaving at 6pm for meeting...Love You J

Tee Cee 13
10-01-2004, 02:18 PM
You started this, now clean it up....or I'll put you on a strict diet...Janet </font>[/QUOTE]_________________________________________________
Holla...Leaving at 6pm for meeting...Love You J </font>[/QUOTE]----------------------------------------
Have a nice time....