PDA

View Full Version : Devil Meets Pope

mdpm99
06-04-2004, 09:41 AM
biggrinangel.gif

rant switch on:

Port-a-Potty Pope drools all over his Medal for Freedom ...

How low will a desperate President stoop to get votes? ...

This is so SAD ...

graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

rant switch off:

biggrinangel.gif

sezy
06-04-2004, 09:45 AM
i heard on npr this morning that georgie boy was urging italy to remember how the US "saved" them from the natzis... trying to guilt italy into supporting the war,. ummmm sorry georgie, but i think iraq is quite the different scenerio from WWII AR15firing.gif

mdpm99
06-04-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by sezy:
i heard on npr this morning that georgie boy was urging italy to remember how the US "saved" them from the natzis... trying to guilt italy into supporting the war,. ummmm sorry georgie, but i think iraq is quite the different scenerio from WWII AR15firing.gif Amen to that!

d.

Have a great weekend sezy smile.gif

marki
06-04-2004, 10:04 AM
Italy has their own Bush like with Burlusconi, another of the most corrupt media owning people on the planet. Papa has lost some of the power he once had, but he does after all have a direct line to the man upstairs. I wish he could use it right now, we could do with some divine intervention.
Amen to that.

D J 1 3 8
06-04-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by sezy:
i heard on npr this morning that georgie boy was urging italy to remember how the US "saved" them from the natzis... trying to guilt italy into supporting the war,. ummmm sorry georgie, but i think iraq is quite the different scenerio from WWII AR15firing.gif As far as I know, Italy has been supporting the Iraq invasion.

And as for WW2, you will remember that Italy was part of the Axis alliance. We did not "save" Italy. We defeated them in 44.

JorgeG
06-04-2004, 10:15 AM
Did he Repent?.......that is the question.......... biggrinangel.gif

sezy
06-04-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by D J 1 3 8:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by sezy:
i heard on npr this morning that georgie boy was urging italy to remember how the US "saved" them from the natzis... trying to guilt italy into supporting the war,. ummmm sorry georgie, but i think iraq is quite the different scenerio from WWII AR15firing.gif As far as I know, Italy has been supporting the Iraq invasion.

And as for WW2, you will remember that Italy was part of the Axis alliance. We did not "save" Italy. We defeated them in 44. </font>[/QUOTE]apparently the pope was speaking against iraq... and as far as the US "saving" italy... i'm just saying what they were spouting on npr this morning, thus the qoutes.

mdpm99
06-04-2004, 11:06 AM
"As far as I know, Italy has been supporting the Iraq invasion."

-D J 1 3 8

Greetings D J 1 3 8 smile.gif

Today I saw on the telly that 500,000 people were marching in protest to Bu$h's visit. So the people of Italy are not supporting the Iraq-Nam War. But I do understand your point re ...it's the government....not the folks.

Also there was the "underground" in Italy which also opposed Mussolini.

Yes, Mussolini and Hitler were in the same bed for awhile.

Anyway, thank you for your observations and have a great weekend.

:D

d

[ June 04, 2004, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: david mancuso ]

mdpm99
06-04-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by JorgeG:
Did he Repent?.......that is the question.......... biggrinangel.gif smile.gif

d