PDA

View Full Version : FUCK RONALD REAGAN - DRIP = dont rest in peace



House
06-06-2004, 02:46 PM
I stated my vitriol in the other thread..just wanted reiterate

JMJ
06-06-2004, 02:49 PM
Isn't ketchup a condiment??.......JMJ

shanequa sanchez
06-06-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by JMJ:
Isn't ketchup a condiment??.......JMJ no...it's a vegetable... :rolleyes:

JMJ
06-06-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by neco:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JMJ:
Isn't ketchup a condiment??.......JMJ no...it's a vegetable... :rolleyes: </font>[/QUOTE]Is Miracle Whip a vegetable too??.....JMJ

mdpm99
06-06-2004, 03:17 PM
graemlins/cool_shades.gif

Miracle Whip was invented in in 1933 as a sweeter, more flavorful alternative to mayonnaise, but it contains a few extra ingredients that the FDA says aren't suppose to be in mayonnaise, such as sugar, paprika and garlic powder. To clone it, you just need to make a simple emulsion with egg yolk and oil. With the addition of the other flavors you've got yourself a Miracle Whip clone that's way fresher than the stuff that comes in bottles.

1 egg yolk
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
5 teaspoons white vinegar
4 teaspoons granulated sugar ( delete the sugar and insert Splenda here)
1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon bottled lemon juice
1 cup canola oil
pinch paprika
pinch garlic powder
1. Whisk the egg yolk by hand for 15 seconds.
2. Combine vinegar, sugar, salt and lemon juice in a small bowl or glass measuring cup. Stir until salt and sugar is dissolved. Add half of this solution to the egg yolk and whisk for another 15 seconds.
3. Pour canola oil into a plastic squirt bottle. This bottle will allow you to dribble the oil into the egg yolk with one hand while whisking with the other. Squirt a few drops of oil into the yolk and whisk, and continue to add oil a little bit at a time while whisking non-stop. When you are about halfway through the oil, your mayonnaise should be very thick. Whisk in the remaining vinegar solution and add the mustard, paprika and garlic powder. Now you can add the remaining oil in a steady stream while whisking until all of the oil has been added.
4. Put the dressing into an old mayonnaise jar and seal it with a lid. Keep up to 7 to 10 days in your refrigerator. Makes 1 cup.

JMJ
06-06-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by david mancuso:
graemlins/cool_shades.gif

Miracle Whip was invented in in 1933 as a sweeter, more flavorful alternative to mayonnaise, but it contains a few extra ingredients that the FDA says aren't suppose to be in mayonnaise, such as sugar, paprika and garlic powder. To clone it, you just need to make a simple emulsion with egg yolk and oil. With the addition of the other flavors you've got yourself a Miracle Whip clone that's way fresher than the stuff that comes in bottles.

1 egg yolk
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
5 teaspoons white vinegar
4 teaspoons granulated sugar ( delete the sugar and insert Splenda here)
1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon bottled lemon juice
1 cup canola oil
pinch paprika
pinch garlic powder
1. Whisk the egg yolk by hand for 15 seconds.
2. Combine vinegar, sugar, salt and lemon juice in a small bowl or glass measuring cup. Stir until salt and sugar is dissolved. Add half of this solution to the egg yolk and whisk for another 15 seconds.
3. Pour canola oil into a plastic squirt bottle. This bottle will allow you to dribble the oil into the egg yolk with one hand while whisking with the other. Squirt a few drops of oil into the yolk and whisk, and continue to add oil a little bit at a time while whisking non-stop. When you are about halfway through the oil, your mayonnaise should be very thick. Whisk in the remaining vinegar solution and add the mustard, paprika and garlic powder. Now you can add the remaining oil in a steady stream while whisking until all of the oil has been added.
4. Put the dressing into an old mayonnaise jar and seal it with a lid. Keep up to 7 to 10 days in your refrigerator. Makes 1 cup. Thanks David. Looks like Miracle Whip IS a vegetable. Definitely one of the four major food groups, as are Skittles.......JMJ biggrinangel.gif

shanequa sanchez
06-06-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by JMJ:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by neco:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JMJ:
Isn't ketchup a condiment??.......JMJ no...it's a vegetable... :rolleyes: </font>[/QUOTE]Is Miracle Whip a vegetable too??.....JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]graemlins/spanka.gif ...there's your vegetable right there!!!reagan wannabe!!!!!!

JMJ
06-06-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by neco:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JMJ:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by neco:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JMJ:
Isn't ketchup a condiment??.......JMJ no...it's a vegetable... :rolleyes: </font>[/QUOTE]Is Miracle Whip a vegetable too??.....JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]graemlins/spanka.gif ...there's your vegetable right there!!!reagan wannabe!!!!!! </font>[/QUOTE]Reagan wannabe?? That's not very nice, nor is it true. He had big ears. Shame on you. Know your vegetables.......JMJ :(

Hk
06-07-2004, 05:43 AM
We on agree on one thing Leroi......screw that wrinkly mutha......may The Creator reward him for killing millions!

GROOVE VICTIM
06-07-2004, 06:22 AM
June 6th was D-Day, not "R-Day".

That's all I have to say.

[ June 07, 2004, 07:22 AM: Message edited by: GROOVE VICTIM ]