PDA

View Full Version : How was the"Gathering" last nite???

Jamie 3:26
08-06-2004, 08:14 AM
Reports please????

däp
08-06-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Jamie 3:26:
Reports please???? the gathering, was in my dreams!!! i fell and could not get up!!! graemlins/cussing.gif

Jamie 3:26
08-06-2004, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by däp:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jamie 3:26:
Reports please???? the gathering, was in my dreams!!! i fell and could not get up!!! graemlins/cussing.gif </font>[/QUOTE]I dreamed that shit was dope... icon_rofl.gif

I have to program myself to do weeknite sets.It's hard,because the closer it gets to 10 o'clock,the sleepier I get.It's best if I'm already out and about.

Mack-Williams
08-06-2004, 09:08 AM
I wanted to go, but I couldn't make it out 2nights in a row with having to get up on time this morning. I will defiantly be there next week though.

Abercrombie & Fish
08-06-2004, 10:46 AM
Very Good dream Watson my ole chum :D

Lots of original participants of the movement were out in full force. Got here sort of late but Greg Gray was serving breakfast like he was the head cook at Golden Nuggets played some nice stuff there ole wise one. I had BIG fun I think we might have another winner on our hands Chicago
as long as we don't forget to drink. That's what keeps the nite going whether we like it or not.
graemlins/beerchug.gif

KIMHAFFORD_HOUSEHEAD
08-06-2004, 10:51 AM
It was real nice and I have to agree Greg Gray put it down. It felt like "The house spot" when Greg Gray spun their a month ago. The feeling was love.

Sensei Melei
08-06-2004, 11:33 AM
First night in a new home is always interesting. You don't really know how it's gonna roll, but you have a feeling...

Last night was like WOW! The party was great. Brian Reeves & Ron Carroll threw the f@#$ down. Singing live in the middle of his DJ set, Ron set the place on fire! He was playing stuff I hadn't heard in years. B-Reeves hit 'em off old school B-Side style (Chicago folks know about this) and sprinkled in a few new cuts as well. I played a decent set after Ron worked the crowd. The crowd was into it, getting their dance on full tilt.

Thanks to all who came out, see y'all next week!

BTW - Big ups to Roy Davis Jr. for calling during my set to get me out to LA, you know that made my night!

Peace,
Sensei Melei