PDA

View Full Version : Rick James mixes??

andre wright
08-19-2004, 05:31 PM
hey, this is for all the great dj's on this page. there are some talented mixers and selectors on here!! when are one of you guys going to rock a Rick James mix on the DHP main page?!

mucho respecto graemlins/respekt.gif

Armento
08-19-2004, 05:41 PM
OOPS.. wrong thread graemlins/coffe2.gif

[ August 19, 2004, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: Armen ]

JMJ
08-19-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Armen:
The well educated house enthusiasts such as yourself enjoy eclectic sets with ups downs and even uturns. The educated crowds are small and it is difficult all over the country to keep these parties running.

I think part of this is because of natural forces of attempting to succeed and gain popularity. Marketability is based on product recognition (consistency is huge for this). So people end up playing into the devil's hands (hmv,virgin,anyone who categorizes genres and subgenres)

I M H O!!! graemlins/coffe2.gif Uhhhhhhh......What does any of this have to do with Rick James??......JMJ graemlins/conf44.gif

Armento
08-19-2004, 05:48 PM
damn.. this board is so fast people jump on you within the same minute when you're trying to edit your shit.. this is like the heaven of boards

very sorry jmj.. i'll be more careful.. pfff AR15firing.gif

JMJ
08-19-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Armen:
damn.. this board is so fast people jump on you within the same minute when you're trying to edit your shit.. this is like the heaven of boards

very sorry jmj.. i'll be more careful.. pfff AR15firing.gif Easy killer. It was a simple goof and I asked a simple question before you edited it......JMJ

Armento
08-19-2004, 06:12 PM
all right! big hug. i hated my idiocy being pointed out

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:bX7TgxNzZHgJ:www.isu.edu/departments/hns/CADC/Big%2520Hug.gif