PDA

View Full Version : Beastie Boys new album

ivanjb
06-17-2004, 12:01 PM
I like it's looped samples and bass heavy beats. Lot's of freaked sounds on there and some funny rhymes.

ivanjb
06-17-2004, 12:26 PM
If I had one complaint it'd be the politics talk.

Skip button factor - 1 tap so far, midway through a song. I'm on track 13 of 15.

[ June 17, 2004, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: ivanjb ]

Bande-A-Part_NYC
06-17-2004, 12:31 PM
I've never been more confused about a group in my life. Over the years: They suck, no wait they're genius, nah they suck, wait there is something going on here, yeah and it's crap!

I like the single, shit makes me want to go skateboarding.

Brian
06-17-2004, 12:32 PM
pass me the Riunite on ice!

ivanjb
06-17-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Bande-A-Part_ NYC:
I've never been more confused about a group in my life. Over the years: They suck, no wait they're genius, nah they suck, wait there is something going on here, yeah and it's crap!

I like the single, shit makes me want to go skateboarding. You should go skateboarding.

Bande-A-Part_NYC
06-17-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by ivanjb:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bande-A-Part_ NYC:

I like the single, shit makes me want to go skateboarding. You should go skateboarding. </font>[/QUOTE]Too late actually, wasted talent. I made the awful assumption that I'd get paid more from DJ'ing than from skateboarding. What a fucking mistake, many of the kids I used to be better than are pro skaters now.

Chris Conrad
06-17-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Bande-A-Part_ NYC:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ivanjb:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bande-A-Part_ NYC:

I like the single, shit makes me want to go skateboarding. You should go skateboarding. </font>[/QUOTE]Too late actually, wasted talent. I made the awful assumption that I'd get paid more from DJ'ing than from skateboarding. What a fucking mistake, many of the kids I used to be better than are pro skaters now. </font>[/QUOTE]lol...i was quite the bmx'er and skater back in the day and am kicking myself now also...17 years later! i almost bought a new board the other day on a whim...but its been years since i've been on one...

ivanjb
06-17-2004, 01:14 PM
I did a lot of skating too. Had to cut back when 14 year olds started busting 14 stair handrails.