PDA

View Full Version : * DON'T OPEN IF AT WORK, EASILY OFFENDED, ON MEDICATION OR A HAVE SENIORITY COMPLEX

BHouse
01-13-2004, 03:10 PM
LETS START HUMPDAY WEDNESDAYS tomorrow since FREAKY FRIDAY is dead...
http://deephousepage.com/smilies/focking.gif
http://www.cvm.uiuc.edu/~mbirchen/photoalbum/familyandfriends/HotelCalifornia/TN_050700-6.JPG
Remember the when you were a shorty and you use to grind and hump the opposite sex with your clothes on... Wasn't that the sh*t back then...? Didn't have to worry about getting nobody pregnant... Didn't have to worry about catching no disease... You got a lil irritation from grinding and rubbing so hard with your jeans on, but it was all good though...
http://www.alcheringa.com.au/Cattle_humping.jpg
http://www.wheezeandsuck.com/smm/photos/Joe_on_the_war_drum_2002.jpg
http://www.photo.net/photo/pcd3945/alex-humping-rufus-41.1.jpg
http://webpub.allegheny.edu/dept/art/artSite/graphics/mainGraphics/sStecz.jpg

[ January 13, 2004, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: BHouse ]

El Mayimbe
01-13-2004, 03:15 PM
sir,
I am at work and those photographs were highly inappropriate.

you should have warned me
and no "Humping Wednesday" is not going off

Hello Kitty
01-13-2004, 03:15 PM
hahahahaha!!!!! NOT WELL! LOL!

icon_rofl.gif

kev
01-13-2004, 03:17 PM
Banned!

MYOR
01-13-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Hello Kitty:
hahahahaha!!!!! NOT WELL! LOL!

icon_rofl.gif He B'buggin... :D

JMJ
01-13-2004, 03:18 PM
You will probably B'Banned for this. Albert got banned for posting horny snowmen......JMJ graemlins/rofl5.gif

JoeB
01-13-2004, 03:20 PM
ahhahha @ jmj and at this thread!

Hello Kitty
01-13-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by JMJ:
You will probably B'Banned for this. Albert got banned for posting horny snowmen......JMJ graemlins/rofl5.gif oooh and Bunnies too! You're gonna get it!!!

graemlins/grinyes.gif

Rainless
01-13-2004, 03:23 PM
icon_rofl.gif

El Mayimbe
01-13-2004, 03:24 PM
bestiality is not what DHP is about

this is a "community" afterall and the repercussions of photographs like these are too immense to deal with. This is total debauchery.

Dee-Dee Sheridan
01-13-2004, 03:25 PM
Pimp Juice you gone get fired for posting nasty pics on the job & you aint been there a whole week yet.

BHouse
01-13-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Hello Kitty:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JMJ:
You will probably B'Banned for this. Albert got banned for posting horny snowmen......JMJ graemlins/rofl5.gif oooh and Bunnies too! You're gonna get it!!!

graemlins/grinyes.gif </font>[/QUOTE]I like to call those the ENERGIZER BUNNIES... cuz they keep goin' and goin' and goin' and goin' and goin'...

Erika R.
01-13-2004, 03:27 PM
icon_rofl.gif @ debauchery!

BHouse
01-13-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Dee-Dee Sheridan:
Pimp Juice you gone get fired for posting nasty pics on the job & you aint been there a whole week yet. I work nights... graemlins/tongueout.gif

kev
01-13-2004, 03:31 PM
Ban him!

Pete Nice
01-13-2004, 03:33 PM
i think you went too far with the rabbits. stuffed animals should not be used for 'humping'. i have contacted the admins about this and you are in big trouble.

wtf: no more freaky fridays??? i didin't bother with thread.

btw: humping still rules, but i take my jeans off. that 'ish hurts you know.

Dee-Dee Sheridan
01-13-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by BHouse:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dee-Dee Sheridan:
Pimp Juice you gone get fired for posting nasty pics on the job & you aint been there a whole week yet. I work nights... graemlins/tongueout.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Well you better start getting ready for work, you don't want to be BLate. :D

BHouse
01-13-2004, 03:35 PM
The question is this... Are these pictures more offensive than the pictures posted in the FREAKY FRIDAY threads...? If so, how...? I don't see half naked women or men... No T and A. No wet t-shirts... So how could I B'banned...? graemlins/conf44.gif

[ January 13, 2004, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: BHouse ]

Dee-Dee Sheridan
01-13-2004, 03:37 PM
Yeah he should BBanned, I was banned for Saying Fvck, but you got pictures of folks fvcking trees.

[ January 13, 2004, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: Dee-Dee Sheridan ]

El Mayimbe
01-13-2004, 03:38 PM
fuck that ban the perv! mad1.gif

BHouse
01-13-2004, 03:38 PM
Yeah he should BBanned, I was banned for Saying Fvck, but you got pictures of folks fvck trees. graemlins/rofl5.gif @ f*ckin' trees... For your information, he is HUMPING the tree!!!

Dee-Dee Sheridan
01-13-2004, 03:40 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dee-Dee Sheridan:
Yeah he should BBanned, I was banned for Saying Fvck, but you got pictures of folks fvck trees. graemlins/rofl5.gif @ f*ckin' trees... For your information, he is HUMPING the tree!!! </font>[/QUOTE]That's called dry fvcking :D

[ January 13, 2004, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: Dee-Dee Sheridan ]

JMJ
01-13-2004, 03:42 PM
The question is this... Are these pictures more offensive than the pictures posted in the FREAKY FRIDAY threads...? If so, how...? I don't see half naked women or men... No T and A. No wet t-shirts... So how I could B'banned...? graemlins/conf44.gif It's all in how the administrators PERCEIVE those pictures.
Naked horny snowmen = BANNED
FEMALE nudity = BANNED
Sexually explicit pictures = BANNED

What's the definition of sexually explicit?? Only they know. I tried and failed to get a clear-cut definition. So here's the first test. Maybe you'll B'Lucky. Albert Diaz and his snowmen weren't......JMJ ;)

BHouse
01-13-2004, 03:43 PM
He had some serious WOOD...

BHouse
01-13-2004, 03:50 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BHouse:
The question is this... Are these pictures more offensive than the pictures posted in the FREAKY FRIDAY threads...? If so, how...? I don't see half naked women or men... No T and A. No wet t-shirts... So how I could B'banned...? graemlins/conf44.gif It's all in how the administrators PERCEIVE those pictures.
FEMALE nudity = BANNED

What's the definition of sexually explicit?? Only they know. I tried and failed to get a clear-cut definition. So here's the first test. Maybe you'll B'Lucky. Albert Diaz and his snowmen weren't......JMJ ;) </font>[/QUOTE]You can show women in their Prince Ass-Out jeans, Greasy, Charcoal Black Schlongs, Old ass record covers with semi nude women who are probably 70yrs old now, but I can't show a man in love with his tree, the ENERGIZER BUNNIES or how MAD COW disease starts...? graemlins/conf44.gif

[ January 13, 2004, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: BHouse ]

imported_Gman
01-13-2004, 03:54 PM
..... Albert got banned for posting horny snowmen......JMJ graemlins/rofl5.gif People keep saying this. Where is it coming from ? I have never banned anyone for posting pictures of snowmen.

-G

JMJ
01-13-2004, 03:54 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BHouse:
FEMALE nudity = BANNED

What's the definition of sexually explicit?? Only they know. I tried and failed to get a clear-cut definition. So here's the first test. Maybe you'll B'Lucky. Albert Diaz and his snowmen weren't......JMJ ;) </font>[/QUOTE]You can show women in their Prince Ass-Out jeans, Greasy, Charcoal Black Schlongs, Old ass record covers with semi nude women who are probably 70yrs old now, but I can't show a man in love with his tree, the ENERGIZER BUNNIES or how MAD COW disease starts...? graemlins/conf44.gif </font>[/QUOTE]PERCEPTION......JMJ graemlins/conf44.gif

JMJ
01-13-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Gman:
..... Albert got banned for posting horny snowmen......JMJ graemlins/rofl5.gif People keep saying this. Where is it coming from ? I have never banned anyone for posting pictures of snowmen.

-G </font>[/QUOTE]I think one of the other admins did. Let me see if I can find it......JMJ

imported_Gman
01-13-2004, 03:57 PM
FEMALE nudity = BANNED

What's the definition of sexually explicit?? Only they know. I tried and failed to get a clear-cut definition. So here's the first test. Maybe you'll B'Lucky. Albert Diaz and his snowmen weren't......JMJ ;) Again I ask where is this snowman shit coming from ?

-G

Dee-Dee Sheridan
01-13-2004, 03:59 PM
FEMALE nudity = BANNED

What's the definition of sexually explicit?? Only they know. I tried and failed to get a clear-cut definition. So here's the first test. Maybe you'll B'Lucky. Albert Diaz and his snowmen weren't......JMJ ;) Again I ask where is this snowman shit coming from ?

-G </font>[/QUOTE]Hahahaha Gman Bcussing icon_rofl.gif

[ January 13, 2004, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: Dee-Dee Sheridan ]

BHouse
01-13-2004, 03:59 PM
See this is constructive...

djdub63
01-13-2004, 04:02 PM
Bump er hump this post.......

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:IygYK9joE1kC:tyfune.tripod.com/hump-02.jpg

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:3m6sh3BgPQ8C:snoot.org/i/wuss/godzilla-hump.jpg

graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/rofl5.gif graemlins/lol.gif

Supine
01-13-2004, 04:11 PM
http://www.maddogsandenglishmen.com/clients/client_images/foa_sign3.jpg

El Mayimbe
01-13-2004, 04:13 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gman:
FEMALE nudity = BANNED

-G </font>[/QUOTE]Hahahaha Gman Bcussing icon_rofl.gif </font>[/QUOTE]YES!
ban Gman too for not watching his fuckin language

JMJ
01-13-2004, 04:14 PM
FEMALE nudity = BANNED

-G </font>[/QUOTE]....Tony has been complaining about this ever since it happened, and he's right. Until you guys give a clear-cut definition of what is considered sexually explicit, some things will slide and others won't. I guess it depends on who does it and the mood of the moderator on duty at the time. This may sound critical, but the term "sexually explicit" hasn't been defined, and it comes down to individual perception as to what is and what isn't crossing the line. Unless you, Torin, and TOT think EXACTLY alike, this will continue to be a problem. The pictures here are no better or worse than what Albert posted. I have spoken......JMJ

[ January 13, 2004, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: Gman ]

imported_Gman
01-13-2004, 04:17 PM
FEMALE nudity = BANNED

-G </font>[/QUOTE]I just searched for it, but the entire thread was removed. Albert got banned on October 12th for posting actual snowmen in sexual positions. He was banned immediately without warning. Tony has been complaining about this ever since it happened, and he's right. Until you guys give a clear-cut definition of what is considered sexually explicit, some things will slide and others won't. I guess it depends on who does it and the mood of the moderator on duty at the time. This may sound critical, but the term "sexually explicit" hasn't been defined, and it comes down to individual perception as to what is and what isn't crossing the line. Unless you, Torin, and TOT think EXACTLY alike, this will continue to be a problem. The pictures here are no better or worse than what Albert posted. I have spoken......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]Do any of the other admins know what JMJ is talking about with these naked snowmen. I have banned Albert on a number of occassions for other things.

-G

[ January 13, 2004, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: Gman ]

Pete Nice
01-13-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by djdub63:
Bump er hump this post.......

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:IygYK9joE1kC:tyfune.tripod.com/hump-02.jpg

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:3m6sh3BgPQ8C:snoot.org/i/wuss/godzilla-hump.jpg

graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/rofl5.gif graemlins/lol.gif i am godzilla, you are tokyo
graemlins/rofl.gif

JMJ
01-13-2004, 04:23 PM
FEMALE nudity = BANNED

-G </font>[/QUOTE]I just searched for it, but the entire thread was removed. Albert got banned on October 12th for posting actual snowmen in sexual positions. He was banned immediately without warning. Tony has been complaining about this ever since it happened, and he's right. Until you guys give a clear-cut definition of what is considered sexually explicit, some things will slide and others won't. I guess it depends on who does it and the mood of the moderator on duty at the time. This may sound critical, but the term "sexually explicit" hasn't been defined, and it comes down to individual perception as to what is and what isn't crossing the line. Unless you, Torin, and TOT think EXACTLY alike, this will continue to be a problem. The pictures here are no better or worse than what Albert posted. I have spoken......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]Do any of the other admins know what JMJ is talking about with these naked snowmen. I have banned Albert on a number of occassions for other things.

-G </font>[/QUOTE]Do you remember when I posted the nude Greek sculptures for two nights straight in protest?? I think I know who banned him, but I'm not telling......JMJ

BHouse
01-13-2004, 04:25 PM
Didn't this happen in the LONGEST THREAD...? I got warned about my XNXX pics of FRED/WILMA/BARNEY/BETTY engaged in some swinging...

El Mayimbe
01-13-2004, 04:27 PM
"I'll never teeelllll"
http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/twentieth_century_fox/don_t_say_a_word/_group_photos/brittany_murphy2.jpg

JMJ
01-13-2004, 04:27 PM
Didn't this happen in the LONGEST THREAD...? I got warned about my XNXX pics of FRED/WILMA/BARNEY/BETTY engaged in some swinging... Nope. I remember you getting warned for that.....JMJ ;)

imported_Gman
01-13-2004, 04:31 PM
FEMALE nudity = BANNED

-G </font>[/QUOTE]....Tony has been complaining about this ever since it happened, and he's right. Until you guys give a clear-cut definition of what is considered sexually explicit, some things will slide and others won't. I guess it depends on who does it and the mood of the moderator on duty at the time. This may sound critical, but the term "sexually explicit" hasn't been defined, and it comes down to individual perception as to what is and what isn't crossing the line. Unless you, Torin, and TOT think EXACTLY alike, this will continue to be a problem. The pictures here are no better or worse than what Albert posted. I have spoken......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]When the problems arise we will just deal with them. Administration of this site is not perfect and will not always be fair. That is impossible. I have said this over and over again.

-G

sammyrock
01-13-2004, 04:33 PM
What the heck......Ill do the sheep thing....lol :D

JMJ
01-13-2004, 04:33 PM
FEMALE nudity = BANNED

-G </font>[/QUOTE]....Tony has been complaining about this ever since it happened, and he's right. Until you guys give a clear-cut definition of what is considered sexually explicit, some things will slide and others won't. I guess it depends on who does it and the mood of the moderator on duty at the time. This may sound critical, but the term "sexually explicit" hasn't been defined, and it comes down to individual perception as to what is and what isn't crossing the line. Unless you, Torin, and TOT think EXACTLY alike, this will continue to be a problem. The pictures here are no better or worse than what Albert posted. I have spoken......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]When the problems arise we will just deal with them. Administration of this site is not perfect and will not always be fair. That is impossible. I have said this over and over again.

-G </font>[/QUOTE]Perfection is impossible. Fairness is not......JMJ ;)

däp
01-13-2004, 05:07 PM
i banned him. he had been warned (several times for various violations by all admins)and his shit was out of control. his images were getting more and more explicit. in the same day i saw one person who posted a guy lifting weights with his innards coming out of his rectum. then, i go to another thread and see a photo of human being hanging upside down with his guts removed. neither of these threads came with a warning. the latter was quite troubling and very unfair to those of us who don't care to see sick images. the "snowmen" doggy-style was the last straw.

to date, only tony cano (and recently jmj) keeps bringing up that bullshit, championing the cause of the nearly permanently banned.

maybe the image wasn't that bad but he kept testing me after being warned. not going to explain myself further on this. carry on.

[ January 13, 2004, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: t o r i n ]

mhd
01-13-2004, 05:13 PM
FEMALE nudity = BANNED

-G </font>[/QUOTE]Perfection is impossible. Fairness is not......JMJ ;) </font>[/QUOTE]its all subjective, you gotta accept that, for a free, vouluntary site, can't expect more

mhd
01-13-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by t o r i n:
i banned him. he had been warned (several times for various violations by all admins)and his shit was out of control. his images were getting more and more explicit. in the same day i saw one person who posted a guy lifting weights with his innards coming out of his rectum. then, i go to another thread and see a photo of human being hanging upside down with his guts removed. neither of these threads came with a warning. the latter was quite troubling and very unfair to those of us who don't care to see sick images. the "snowmen" doggy-style was the last straw.

to date, only tony cano (and recently jmj) keeps bringing up that bullshit, championing the cause of the nearly permanently banned.

maybe the image wasn't that bad but he kept testing me after being warned. not going to explain myself further on this. carry on. exactly, why push the envelope for your own amusement to piss people off for no reason,on a free site that we all enjoy

El Mayimbe
01-13-2004, 05:28 PM
ban MHD as well

mhd
01-13-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by EL MAYIMBE:
ban MHD as well gotta admit, that was an interesting discussion, i learned alot, but why give these guys a hard time when they are trying to provide something for us?

El Mayimbe
01-13-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by mhd:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by EL MAYIMBE:
ban MHD as well gotta admit, that was an interesting discussion, i learned alot, but why give these guys a hard time when they are trying to provide something for us? </font>[/QUOTE]oh nah, i agree with you this time on what your saying

but........
i still would like to see you banned sir

imported_Gman
01-13-2004, 05:56 PM
Whats that thing inside a washing machine called ? Ah yes the "agitator".

ag·i·ta·tor ( P ) Pronunciation Key (j-ttr)
n.
1. One who agitates, especially one who engages in political agitation.
2. An apparatus that shakes or stirs, as in a washing machine

It is clear to me that some of you are acting in this manner. What is your real intent? Please note my new signature.

Peace -G

El Mayimbe
01-13-2004, 05:57 PM
P.L.U.R.

lol biggrinangel.gif

JMJ
01-13-2004, 06:02 PM
Whats that thing inside a washing machine called ? Ah yes the "agitator".

ag·i·ta·tor ( P ) Pronunciation Key (j-ttr)
n.
1. One who agitates, especially one who engages in political agitation.
2. An apparatus that shakes or stirs, as in a washing machine

It is clear to me that some of you are acting in this manner. What is your real intent? Please note my new signature.

Peace -G I found two dimes and a nickel in my washer yesterday. PLUR and Kumbaya. Note my almost new signature......JMJ biggrinangel.gif

[ January 13, 2004, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: JMJ ]

El Mayimbe
01-13-2004, 06:03 PM
nah just kidding around but with all seriousness, yes alot of these important decisions are ;left to the administratos and it can be tedious for you guys (and gals now;))
& of course if someone is warned several times that their behavior and posting is offensive and have broken the rules then they should be banned

HOWEVER, it is frustrating to see how people who are not administrators come into these threads, deem them "unnesescary" (sp?) when everyone is quite comfortable and enjoying the content which are within the rules.

on this thread some of us are simply just being sarcastic ;)and pointing out the double standards graemlins/beerchug.gif

(Im)poster
01-13-2004, 06:25 PM
http://deephousepage.com/smilies/eye_anim.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/eye_anim.gif

And
01-13-2004, 07:35 PM
Man, this thread was funny when BHumpin' started it. I was laughing ... Now er .. graemlins/conf44.gif Oh well .. My search for humour continues.

DJ Timmy Richardson
01-13-2004, 08:01 PM
ban MHD as well He has been banned once.

däp
01-13-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by 6 23:
Man, this thread was funny when BHumpin' started it. I was laughing ... Now er .. graemlins/conf44.gif Oh well .. My search for humour continues. yes it was.

El Mayimbe
01-13-2004, 10:10 PM
i could give a story about my pathetic sex life if you need some humour

JMJ
01-13-2004, 10:20 PM
i could give a story about my pathetic sex life if you need some humour Don't do it. That would be pathetic and SAD......JMJ :D

El Mayimbe
01-14-2004, 07:23 PM
just waiting to find the right pic ;)

http://home.online.no/~ri--ber/monthly_pic/doggystyle3.jpg

El Mayimbe
01-14-2004, 07:30 PM
naked chicks
http://www.transfatty.com/beyond_peanut/nakedchickens.jpg