PDA

View Full Version : WHERE CAN I FIND DEEP HOUSE IN STLOUIS CHICAGO NASHVILLE OR MEMPHIS

DEEPDOWNINSIDE
07-20-2004, 06:04 PM
HELLO I am newbie and I just moved from Los Angeles to SW Kentucky! yeah ugh! Anyway I am looking for a place to enjoy so good deep soulful house music. When I was in Los Angeles I got my groove on at DEEP where Marquez Wyatt is resident. I enjoy like the sounds of Masters At Work, Miguel Migs 2step and Garage. I am 2hrs from Nashville and 6 hrs Chicago 4hrs Stlouis. I will be traveling to Chicago soon durring the week because its cheaper so if anyone got some ideas on where I should go (I heard SMART BAR) So please help find sanctuary!
Thanks!
Yo! peeps I posted this like a while back someone please help me out I got only 2 replys from all of you!
Only on suggestion of an actual location to check out. Whats going on Yall dont like us from the WESTSIDE. Aiight then help me out. Where can I please find some good house sounds. I got get my groove on I havent been to house spot in about 1year and half. The only way i keep up with the scene is online radio, THIS WEBSITE (Thank God) and URB magazine. I just got back from serving in Iraq and I want to find some real cool place to JAM oh the closer the better. Hey one other thing isn't LARRY HEARD living in MEMPHIS are there any HOUSE clubs in MEMPHIS or near there? Oh maybe I should email him....emmmm maybe?

Steven Stewart
07-20-2004, 07:24 PM
There really isn't much going on in Memphis these days. There used to be a decent place, but it went away. Larry isn't playing in Memphis anytime soon. I would go to the party forums and pay attention to the board. Chicago is probably your best option to find what your looking for.