PDA

View Full Version : "Here's To You!"

likewater
03-05-2004, 04:17 PM
I wish my DHP friends and family safe passage for those who are going far and going home from work.. Have a happy, blessed, and sexxxxy weekend. enjoy the people or person that you'll be with and..screw this weekend, (hair or no hair).. icon_rofl.gif graemlins/remybussi.gif graemlins/cheering.gif

Plus I like the song by SKYY
graemlins/OLA.gif

[ March 05, 2004, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: likewater ]

islandlover
03-05-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by likewater:
I wish my DHP friends and family safe passage for those who are going far and going home from work.. Have a happy, blessed, and sexxxxy weekend. enjoy the people or person that you'll be with and..screw this weekend, hair or no hair.. icon_rofl.gif graemlins/remybussi.gif graemlins/cheering.gif
plus I like the song by SKYY Wow...thanks...I will doing most of what your post said....but unfortunately not all ;)

likewater
03-05-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by islandlover:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by likewater:
I wish my DHP friends and family safe passage for those who are going far and going home from work.. Have a happy, blessed, and sexxxxy weekend. enjoy the people or person that you'll be with and..screw this weekend, hair or no hair.. icon_rofl.gif graemlins/remybussi.gif graemlins/cheering.gif
plus I like the song by SKYY Wow...thanks...I will doing most of what your post said....but unfortunately not all ;) </font>[/QUOTE]caught it loud and clear biggrinangel.gif

islandlover
03-05-2004, 04:37 PM
graemlins/rofl5.gif

likewater
03-05-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by islandlover:
graemlins/rofl5.gif at least you thought about it.. you never know something might happen.. graemlins/rofl.gif

islandlover
03-05-2004, 04:48 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by islandlover:
graemlins/rofl5.gif at least you thought about it.. you never know something might happen.. graemlins/rofl.gif </font>[/QUOTE]graemlins/conf44.gif

islandlover
03-05-2004, 04:53 PM
I wish my DHP friends and family safe passage for those who are going far and going home from work.. Have a happy, blessed, and sexxxxy weekend. enjoy the people or person that you'll be with and..screw this weekend, (hair or no hair).. icon_rofl.gif graemlins/remybussi.gif graemlins/cheering.gif

Plus I like the song by SKYY
graemlins/OLA.gif Ditto her statement. Everyone have a fab weekend and be safe in whatever you do!!