PDA

View Full Version : Fellas.....

richierich
10-28-2004, 09:03 AM
You've been checking this sister out for a while ..You finally get the nerve, stick your chest out, jack up your slacks and step to her.

She proceeds to tell you "I have a man but we can still hang out"...

How does/would that make you feel??

drilla
10-28-2004, 09:05 AM
two choices:

1. be her friend...which means hook up with her friends.

2. dont be her friend...which means no hooking up with her friends

smile.gif

drilla
10-28-2004, 09:06 AM
and if you really dig this girl as a person, be a real friend to her...

if you dig her enough to get intimate and close, you might as well be friends and get to know her...who knows where the day may take you...

dont forget about her friends though while you two are building a long lasting friendship. ;)

[ October 28, 2004, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: matthew j ]

'Magic' Juan
10-28-2004, 09:09 AM
That usually sound like some BS stuff to me. If I want to get with you and you are unavailable, then I step. Other fish, my friend, other fish ...

magic_juan

Dj Pat
10-28-2004, 09:11 AM
Hang out with her.
She has a man, but theres something that she see's in you.
Maybe YOU is giving her something that her Man isn't...keep that friendship and still pursue.
You never know,maybe there about to break up or he's just Fucking up Royally.

PHM.

Brenda
10-28-2004, 09:12 AM
:D Rich Ummm....

dj c-los
10-28-2004, 09:15 AM
CIrcle around her like a vulture so you can swoop in when the man dumps her ass.

MusicFilter
10-28-2004, 09:20 AM
1. That I've automatically been made second string. I'll be called into play when he screws up.

2. She'll call me to take her to dinner when his cheap ass don't feel like it.

3. She's considering dating me anyway.

richierich
10-28-2004, 09:23 AM
I don't like that shit....

TonyB
10-28-2004, 09:24 AM
Cultivate the friendship. Regardless of whether or not the two of you ever 'hook-up', it could prove to be a very fullfilling relationship. I would not however, hang out with the idea of us getting together later. Be a true friend, minus any ulterior motives. If it's fated that you two become more, then it will happen. Also, NEVER speak ill of her current relationship. ALWAYS be supportive of her and wish her the very best in her relationship. That way, should they not work out, your concious(sp) is clear.

Fiendish Dr. Wu
10-28-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by richierich:
You've been checking this sister out for a while ..You finally get the nerve, stick your chest out, jack up your slacks and step to her.

How does/would that make you feel?? Let's take it a step further. It takes you the better part of a year to tell her you are interested in her. In that time you've become really good friends and you have fallen for her big time. When you tell her she says she doesn't have a guy but also doesn't want to be more than friends with you. And she won't tell you why. Welcome to my world. :(

richierich
10-28-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Creative Screen Name:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by richierich:

How does/would that make you feel?? Let's take it a step further. It takes you the better part of a year to tell her you are interested in her. In that time you've become really good friends and you have fallen for her big time. When you tell her she says she doesn't have a guy but also doesn't want to be more than friends with you. And she won't tell you why. Welcome to my world. :( </font>[/QUOTE]Ouch!!!! I would have to crawl under a rock for a while...

VEESTER
10-28-2004, 09:32 AM
If you believe you can deal with just being her friend then cool, hang out with her. Get to know her. If not, then don't. You might find out she may make a better friend than being your woman or that you don't want her to be either.

Fiendish Dr. Wu
10-28-2004, 09:33 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Creative Screen Name:

How does/would that make you feel?? Let's take it a step further. It takes you the better part of a year to tell her you are interested in her. In that time you've become really good friends and you have fallen for her big time. When you tell her she says she doesn't have a guy but also doesn't want to be more than friends with you. And she won't tell you why. Welcome to my world. :( </font>[/QUOTE]Ouch!!!! I would have to crawl under a rock for a while... </font>[/QUOTE]I'm typing this from under a rock now :(

richierich
10-28-2004, 09:55 AM
That would take the wind out of my sail..sort of...I cannot sit here and say that I could be around her on a regular and not have ulterior motives KNOWING full well that I am digging this woman..but just being around her I guess would be cool to really see how she is as opposed to how you thought she would be...

But it would feel unbalanced..I'm digging her on one level and she thinks of me as only an aquaintance....I can be friends with a woman if we don't click on that level though when it finally sets in that we are not gonna getdown like that...

beaniboy67
10-28-2004, 10:12 AM
i used to be realy friendly with a girl Rich.I actually initialy thought she was quite nice looking and stuff but once i got to know her more she started to become far more attractive to me.We used to go out for drinks as a group and went to partys together too.The more i got to know her the more i was falling for her.She eventually knew how i felt but she was in a relationship too with a total fukin asshole who hit her and didnt make her happy.

i dont see her much nowadays and for a period of time in my life i used to see her most weekends.
i dunno about you but when i liek someone in that way i find it very difficult to not show certain things in front of them. like any sort of affection ect.i think that if i had still been hanging with her now i would be in a state mentally lol.i just think its too hard to seperate emotional and sexual attraction when the other wants to just be a friend.I dunno about you dude but its like danngling a cake in front of your face and not being allowed to have a bite.

fuk that shit man, but then again, i suppose realy strong feelings mean you like her in a lot of ways. And if you like someone a lot then you wouldnt wanna cut them out your life just yet.

this is a tough one man! :(

[ October 28, 2004, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: beaniboy67 ]

JMJ
10-28-2004, 10:14 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Creative Screen Name:

How does/would that make you feel?? Let's take it a step further. It takes you the better part of a year to tell her you are interested in her. In that time you've become really good friends and you have fallen for her big time. When you tell her she says she doesn't have a guy but also doesn't want to be more than friends with you. And she won't tell you why. Welcome to my world. :( </font>[/QUOTE]Ouch!!!! I would have to crawl under a rock for a while... </font>[/QUOTE]I'm typing this from under a rock now :( </font>[/QUOTE]Has she heard your show??......JMJ

Fiendish Dr. Wu
10-28-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by JMJ:

How does/would that make you feel?? Let's take it a step further. It takes you the better part of a year to tell her you are interested in her. In that time you've become really good friends and you have fallen for her big time. When you tell her she says she doesn't have a guy but also doesn't want to be more than friends with you. And she won't tell you why. Welcome to my world. :( </font>[/QUOTE]Ouch!!!! I would have to crawl under a rock for a while... </font>[/QUOTE]I'm typing this from under a rock now :( </font>[/QUOTE]Has she heard your show??......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]Huh? What does that have to do with anything?

[ October 28, 2004, 11:19 AM: Message edited by: Creative Screen Name ]

TonyB
10-28-2004, 10:15 AM
That would take the wind out of my sail..sort of...I cannot sit here and say that I could be around her on a regular and not have ulterior motives KNOWING full well that I am digging this woman..but just being around her I guess would be cool to really see how she is as opposed to how you thought she would be...

But it would feel unbalanced..I'm digging her on one level and she thinks of me as only an aquaintance....I can be friends with a woman if we don't click on that level though when it finally sets in that we are not gonna getdown like that... Rich,

I gained one of the very best friends that I could possibly have that way. Yeah, we started out digging each other, but she put the brakes on because she was seperated. I enjoyed her company so much, that I had no problem toning down my game, and accepting what she could give me --- a friendship. Because I did not pursue her on any other level than friendship once she put the brakes on, we shared some of the best times of my life together. I also got the benefit of her introducing me to some of her lovely friends as well! Initially, it was a blow to my ego, but I immediately rose to the challenge of being her friend and am truly glad that I did.

Mack-Williams
10-28-2004, 10:17 AM
I say just be a friend. Hang out and get her drunk. Then play like you are to drunk to take her home. graemlins/rofl.gif Just Joking. Just be a good friend. I have found out females keep options just in case the guy they are with fuck up.

beaniboy67
10-28-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Tony Bracey:

But it would feel unbalanced..I'm digging her on one level and she thinks of me as only an aquaintance....I can be friends with a woman if we don't click on that level though when it finally sets in that we are not gonna getdown like that... Rich,

I gained one of the very best friends that I could possibly have that way. Yeah, we started out digging each other, but she put the brakes on because she was seperated. I enjoyed her company so much, that I had no problem toning down my game, and accepting what she could give me --- a friendship. Because I did not pursue her on any other level than friendship once she put the brakes on, we shared some of the best times of my life together. I also got the benefit of her introducing me to some of her lovely friends as well! Initially, it was a blow to my ego, but I immediately rose to the challenge of being her friend and am truly glad that I did. </font>[/QUOTE]yeh man and i think if you are a man at all then what you done was the best option . It also shows u are A good person and are not selfish. I believe that fate has a lot to do with everything and when things dont go your way i think the other doors open and take you down different paths!

:D

JMJ
10-28-2004, 10:21 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JMJ:

How does/would that make you feel?? Let's take it a step further. It takes you the better part of a year to tell her you are interested in her. In that time you've become really good friends and you have fallen for her big time. When you tell her she says she doesn't have a guy but also doesn't want to be more than friends with you. And she won't tell you why. Welcome to my world. :( </font>[/QUOTE]Ouch!!!! I would have to crawl under a rock for a while... </font>[/QUOTE]I'm typing this from under a rock now :( </font>[/QUOTE]Has she heard your show??......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]Huh? What does that have to do with anything? </font>[/QUOTE]Nevermind.......JMJ :(

Fiendish Dr. Wu
10-28-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by JMJ:

How does/would that make you feel?? Let's take it a step further. It takes you the better part of a year to tell her you are interested in her. In that time you've become really good friends and you have fallen for her big time. When you tell her she says she doesn't have a guy but also doesn't want to be more than friends with you. And she won't tell you why. Welcome to my world. :( </font>[/QUOTE]Ouch!!!! I would have to crawl under a rock for a while... </font>[/QUOTE]I'm typing this from under a rock now :( </font>[/QUOTE]Has she heard your show??......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]Huh? What does that have to do with anything? </font>[/QUOTE]Nevermind.......JMJ :( </font>[/QUOTE]I wasn't snapping or anything JMJ I just wanted to know why you were asking. No she hasn't heard my show. She is not into house and is not a member of this board.

Alanda Marquette from DiscoLadyLand
10-28-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Blue:
Hang out with her.
Maybe YOU is giving her something that her Man isn't...keep that friendship and still pursue.

PHM. Sometimes we have a man and maybe not that serious, so while we're "in-waiting" we like to check out our options.

When I "hung out" with another man, it was to see just how well hung he was. graemlins/rofl.gif Just kidding but I used to think about it though biggrinangel.gif

JMJ
10-28-2004, 10:34 AM

How does/would that make you feel?? Let's take it a step further. It takes you the better part of a year to tell her you are interested in her. In that time you've become really good friends and you have fallen for her big time. When you tell her she says she doesn't have a guy but also doesn't want to be more than friends with you. And she won't tell you why. Welcome to my world. :( </font>[/QUOTE]Ouch!!!! I would have to crawl under a rock for a while... </font>[/QUOTE]I'm typing this from under a rock now :( </font>[/QUOTE]Has she heard your show??......JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]Huh? What does that have to do with anything? </font>[/QUOTE]Nevermind.......JMJ :( </font>[/QUOTE]I wasn't snapping or anything JMJ I just wanted to know why you were asking. No she hasn't heard my show. She is not into house and is not a member of this board. </font>[/QUOTE]OK. There's still hope then.......JMJ graemlins/tongueout.gif

richierich
10-28-2004, 10:36 AM
Please do not hi-jack this thread with un-related chatter startyour own thread or PM each other
Thank you...

JMJ
10-28-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by BlackBeauty:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Blue:
Hang out with her.

PHM. Sometimes we have a man and maybe not that serious, so while we're "in-waiting" we like to check out our options.

When I "hung out" with another man, it was to see just how well hung he was. graemlins/rofl.gif Just kidding but I used to think about it though biggrinangel.gif </font>[/QUOTE]That's why I put that restraining order on you......JMJ AR15firing.gif

Mr. Incredible
10-28-2004, 10:37 AM
It means that she's giving you an inch, its up to you to take the mile. Bad mouth her man each chance you get and soon she will be yours! graemlins/acclaim.gif

Mack-Williams
10-28-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Irv:
It means that she's giving you an inch, its up to you to take the mile. Bad mouth her man each chance you get and soon she will be yours! graemlins/acclaim.gif That's hater shit and that means you don't have any game.

Fiendish Dr. Wu
10-28-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Mack-Williams:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Irv:
It means that she's giving you an inch, its up to you to take the mile. Bad mouth her man each chance you get and soon she will be yours! graemlins/acclaim.gif That's hater shit and that means you don't have any game. </font>[/QUOTE]Agreed. Just be you. That should be enough.

[ October 28, 2004, 11:40 AM: Message edited by: Creative Screen Name ]

richierich
10-28-2004, 10:40 AM
It means that she's giving you an inch, its up to you to take the mile. Bad mouth her man each chance you get and soon she will be yours! graemlins/acclaim.gif That's hater shit and that means you don't have any game. </font>[/QUOTE]Padow!!

Mr. Incredible
10-28-2004, 10:42 AM
It means that she's giving you an inch, its up to you to take the mile. Bad mouth her man each chance you get and soon she will be yours! graemlins/acclaim.gif That's hater shit and that means you don't have any game. </font>[/QUOTE]graemlins/rofl.gif hey but that "game" works! By any means neccessary, it is his duty to please da booty

TonyB
10-28-2004, 10:51 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mack-Williams:
It means that she's giving you an inch, its up to you to take the mile. Bad mouth her man each chance you get and soon she will be yours! graemlins/acclaim.gif That's hater shit and that means you don't have any game. </font>[/QUOTE]graemlins/rofl.gif hey but that "game" works! By any means neccessary, it is his duty to please da booty </font>[/QUOTE]Please tell me you're still in high-school dude. NEVER badmouth a womans man to her if you're interested in her. They can see right through that ish.

STAND ON YOUR OWN MERIT. She'll respect you more.

MusicFilter
10-28-2004, 10:51 AM
I don't like that shit.... Don't like what Rich? graemlins/conf44.gif

richierich
10-28-2004, 10:53 AM
He's prolly just joking because that would be the quickest way to look weak as hell..

Mack-Williams
10-28-2004, 10:54 AM
They would quickly be calling you a lame.

MusicFilter
10-28-2004, 10:56 AM

But it would feel unbalanced..I'm digging her on one level and she thinks of me as only an aquaintance....I can be friends with a woman if we don't click on that level though when it finally sets in that we are not gonna getdown like that... I know what you mean Rich, I've been there before. What I did in your case was to let her know that "I would be lieing if I said I didn't want to be with you", from there she knew or just put it out there that you are diggin' her in that way, this way there is no question in her mind and you won't fall into the "friendship bubble".

In any case women know if they are gonna give you some whether or not you even mention it just as long as she knows you're not gay or something.

Mr. Incredible
10-28-2004, 11:02 AM
Scenario:

So what do you & your man do when yall hang out?
We don't really, hang out that much, Its been so long that's why I thought I would hang with you
Why not?
Oh, well he's always busy
Busy? girl if I were your man.. this, If I was.. that, You deserve better.. yada yada yada..
mmmm,(thinking to self) maybe I do?
graemlins/acclaim.gif

Sal Paradise
10-28-2004, 11:15 AM

How does/would that make you feel?? "what's your man got to do with me?"

"I got a man"

"I'm not trying to hear that see"

MusicFilter
10-28-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by 1sam2:

How does/would that make you feel?? "what's your man got to do with me?"

"I got a man"

"I'm not trying to hear that see" </font>[/QUOTE]What I hate is when you ask a woman what her name is and she says "Why!". That's when I wave my hand and walk away saying "uh-oh one of those". icon_rofl.gif

Mack-Williams
10-28-2004, 11:31 AM
Scenario:

We don't really, hang out that much, Its been so long that's why I thought I would hang with you
Why not?
Busy? girl if I were your man.. this, If I was.. that, You deserve better.. yada yada yada..
graemlins/acclaim.gif Now you got her thinking about her man and what he is doing while she is with you. graemlins/pimpslap.gif Leave the man out of the equation.

kara
10-28-2004, 11:37 AM

How does/would that make you feel?? i recently got told the fuck off by a guy for doing this to him

:(

and when push came to shove, he asked me what exactly did i mean or intend by even answering him like that ... and it made me reflect

and i cant say it was anything of virtue or fair to anyone involved

id say if you 'hang out' you're in for trouble ... thats drama.

Mr. Incredible
10-28-2004, 11:39 AM
Scenario:

Why not?
graemlins/acclaim.gif Now you got her thinking about her man and what he is doing while she is with you. graemlins/pimpslap.gif Leave the man out of the equation. </font>[/QUOTE]No she's not. She's thinking about how right I am and that she needs to drop that zero and....

SuzanneT

How does/would that make you feel?? Let's take it a step further. It takes you the better part of a year to tell her you are interested in her. In that time you've become really good friends and you have fallen for her big time. When you tell her she says she doesn't have a guy but also doesn't want to be more than friends with you. And she won't tell you why. Welcome to my world. :( </font>[/QUOTE]OK Creative, Im going to play devil's advocate my brother does the same thing , why wait a year to tell someone your attracted to them? You miss opportunities when you wait and once you enter the "friend zone" with a woman you are stuck there - permanently. Tell them straight up at the beginning you are attracted to them that way you know right away whether they are attracted to you, too. You also eliminate the stress of wondering for a year if they are feelin' you and you also eliminate the hurt and disappointment that you are feeling now because she isn't feeling the same way. What's the worst that can happen if your upfront about it? She can say she's not interested, Oh well too bad but at least you NOW rather than later. I know some people say "well I wanted to be friends first..." yeah that's a good rule of thumb however, "just being friend's" and "Im attracted to you but let's be friends first" are 2 totally different types of friendships. You guys stop that doing that please, you are doing yourselves a great disservice.

ivanjb

How does/would that make you feel?? Like I shouldn't jack up my slacks!

Also that my odds are better on the next one. If you're single you gotta brush your shoulder off and step right up to the next one.

DJ RON C
10-28-2004, 11:40 AM
Man, this has nothin' to do with this post but-did y'all see that big ass in the other thread? if anyone here hasn't, go immediately to the thread titled "dadadaaaaaaayum". graemlins/rofl.gif graemlins/cool_shades.gif

Fiendish Dr. Wu
10-28-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by SuzanneT:

How does/would that make you feel?? Let's take it a step further. It takes you the better part of a year to tell her you are interested in her. In that time you've become really good friends and you have fallen for her big time. When you tell her she says she doesn't have a guy but also doesn't want to be more than friends with you. And she won't tell you why. Welcome to my world. :( </font>[/QUOTE]OK Creative, Im going to play devil's advocate my brother does the same thing , why wait a year to tell someone your attracted to them? You miss opportunities when you wait and once you enter the "friend zone" with a woman you are stuck there - permanently. Tell them straight up at the beginning you are attracted to them that way you know right away whether they are attracted to you, too. You also eliminate the stress of wondering for a year if they are feelin' you and you also eliminate the hurt and disappointment that you are feeling now because she isn't feeling the same way. What's the worst that can happen if your upfront about it? She can say she's not interested, Oh well too bad but at least you NOW rather than later. I know some people say "well I wanted to be friends first..." yeah that's a good rule of thumb however, "just being friend's" and "Im attracted to you but let's be friends first" are 2 totally different types of friendships. You guys stop that doing that please, you are doing yourselves a great disservice. </font>[/QUOTE]All I can say is you are 100% correct. I should have done that upfront.

Fiendish Dr. Wu
10-28-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by DJ RON C:
Man, this has nothin' to do with this post but-did y'all see that big ass in the other thread? if anyone here hasn't, go immediately to the thread titled "dadadaaaaaaayum". graemlins/rofl.gif graemlins/cool_shades.gif Ron you stupid! graemlins/rofl.gif

kara
10-28-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by DJ RON C:
Man, this has nothin' to do with this post but-did y'all see that big ass in the other thread? if anyone here hasn't, go immediately to the thread titled "dadadaaaaaaayum". graemlins/rofl.gif graemlins/cool_shades.gif graemlins/rofl.gif graemlins/rofl.gif graemlins/rofl.gif

DJ RON C
10-28-2004, 11:45 AM
Man, she needs at least two threads fo that ass... hail.gif icon_rofl.gif