PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried NETFLIX?

Terri 447
01-15-2004, 11:30 AM
I enrolled in it yesterday because I was tired of paying late fees @ the video store.

Any input (or a "hey, how are you doing?!? biggrinangel.gif ) will be appreciated.

richierich
01-15-2004, 11:32 AM
Yeah a couple of people at my job swear by it. It seems to be a good deal..I'm gonna get hooked up myself.

Wild i
01-15-2004, 11:43 AM
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! graemlins/cheering.gif graemlins/1luvu.gif graemlins/OLA.gif

U
01-15-2004, 12:16 PM
I've had it for a little over a year now. I love it! graemlins/cheering.gif

Rainless
01-15-2004, 12:23 PM
never tried it but I want to! How does it work? graemlins/conf44.gif

kara
01-15-2004, 12:24 PM
"joe b" used to rave about it but i objected to it on principle ... we were breaking up and nothing your ex says can be cool ...

i finally joined

i was an idiot for waiting as long as i did

its the tits

been a member for 6 months now smile.gif

my queue is fullll

Terri 447
01-15-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Rainless:
never tried it but I want to! How does it work? graemlins/conf44.gif you pay $20 a month and you could rent up to three movies. The good thing is that you could keep it as long as you want (w/o late fees) and when you return one or all movies...they send you 1-3 more.

go to www.netflix.com (http://www.netflix.com) It'll give you a better explanation.

Tim and I use to pay $$$ for late fees and sometimes...we don't even watch the movie!!

imported_Gman
01-15-2004, 12:32 PM
I just signed up for it a week ago. So far I likes.

-G

Rainless
01-15-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Terri 447:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Rainless:
never tried it but I want to! How does it work? graemlins/conf44.gif you pay $20 a month and you could rent up to three movies. The good thing is that you could keep it as long as you want (w/o late fees) and when you return one or all movies...they send you 1-3 more.

go to www.netflix.com (http://www.netflix.com) It'll give you a better explanation.

Tim and I use to pay $$$ for late fees and sometimes...we don't even watch the movie!! </font>[/QUOTE]cool thanks Terri...give that baby a kiss for me... graemlins/remybussi.gif and I think "she" wants a big ass bowl of frosted flakes with sliced bananas in it!! :D

Terri 447
01-15-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Rainless:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Terri 447:

Tim and I use to pay $$$ for late fees and sometimes...we don't even watch the movie!! </font>[/QUOTE]cool thanks Terri...give that baby a kiss for me... graemlins/remybussi.gif and I think "she" wants a big ass bowl of frosted flakes with sliced bananas in it!! :D </font>[/QUOTE]I will, chicka!! graemlins/remybussi.gif kisses right back at ya graemlins/remybussi.gif

girl, yesterday @ work I walked for 40 minutes looking for a jelly donut!! hahaha...couldn't find one, so Tim took me to Krispy Kremes after work!

djklas
01-15-2004, 12:47 PM
I like it a lot! a few days ago I added some of the titles from that "foriegn films" thread to my queue... graemlins/thumbsup.gif
only yhing that sucks is they don't have "5150" (Bold Soul's flick)

statuskuo
01-15-2004, 12:48 PM
Late but very good.

graemlins/OLA.gif

Rainless
01-15-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Terri 447:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Terri 447:

Tim and I use to pay $$$ for late fees and sometimes...we don't even watch the movie!! </font>[/QUOTE]cool thanks Terri...give that baby a kiss for me... graemlins/remybussi.gif and I think "she" wants a big ass bowl of frosted flakes with sliced bananas in it!! :D </font>[/QUOTE]I will, chicka!! graemlins/remybussi.gif kisses right back at ya graemlins/remybussi.gif

girl, yesterday @ work I walked for 40 minutes looking for a jelly donut!! hahaha...couldn't find one, so Tim took me to Krispy Kremes after work! </font>[/QUOTE]hahaha at the Jelly donut.....way to go TIM!!! graemlins/cheering.gif

imported_Gman
01-15-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by djklas:
I like it a lot! a few days ago I added some of the titles from that "foriegn films" thread to my queue... graemlins/thumbsup.gif
only yhing that sucks is they don't have "5150" (Bold Soul's flick) I thought Bold said they would be carrying it ????