PDA

View Full Version : How do you know when you are a TRUE DHP member

KBig
08-05-2004, 03:03 PM
*make sure I relate this to music some how*

Lets see how many we can come up with ...

*singing to the melody of Cloud 9*

I Got...I Got ...I Got Banned! Banned!

Im not official yet

KBig
08-05-2004, 03:06 PM
graemlins/biglaugha.gif

Brut by Faberge
08-05-2004, 03:08 PM
Oh man...when you just don't give a fuck anymore really. Like you can say off-the-wall shit and call people out and just really not care how they come back at you.

Or when you post a thread that everyone ignores, and you don't bother bumping it because you don't give a shit who reads it because you been on long enough to know that the only folk on here are mostly losers anyway.

Brut by Faberge
08-05-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by KBig:
graemlins/biglaugha.gif graemlins/biglaugha.gif graemlins/beerchug.gif

KBig
08-05-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by birdhouse:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by KBig:
graemlins/biglaugha.gif graemlins/biglaugha.gif graemlins/beerchug.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Keeping it about Music****

*singing* People R People so Y should it B... That U and I should get along soooooo awfully

LOL

Rainless
08-05-2004, 03:16 PM
Singing in the Rain, Just singing in the rain

Brut by Faberge
08-05-2004, 03:17 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by birdhouse:
graemlins/biglaugha.gif graemlins/biglaugha.gif graemlins/beerchug.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Keeping it about Music****

*singing* People R People so Y should it B... That U and I should get along soooooo awfully

LOL </font>[/QUOTE]Or how about this:

*Relax! Don't give a fuck! When you wanna be a dickhead!

Relax! I'm jaded! The page is fulla bummmmmmms...*

JMJ
08-05-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by LatinaMuse:
Singing in the Rainless, Just singing in the rainless http://deephousepage.com/smilies/banana.gif.......JMJ

kara
08-05-2004, 03:44 PM
when you can comment innocently about anything, from relationships to music ...

and return to thread to find youve been slammed and told you just wanna be black? ... racial attacks, gender slurs, classist labels, one or more of those .. and youve been initiated.

HAHAHhaahaa

no ones gonna find that funny but me graemlins/dance10.gif ...

that or lennox pms you asking what color underwear you have on that day

[ August 05, 2004, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: kara ]

Tiger*
08-05-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by kara:

and return to thread to find youve been slammed and told you just wanna be black? ... racial attacks, gender slurs, classist labels, one or more of those .. and youve been initiated.

HAHAHhaahaa

that or lennox pms you asking what color underwear you have on that day awwww. i haven't been initiated! no one has asked me what color underwear I'm wearing.. graemlins/mecry.gif

MC
08-05-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by TigerEyes:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by kara:

HAHAHhaahaa

that or lennox pms you asking what color underwear you have on that day awwww. i haven't been initiated! no one has asked me what color underwear I'm wearing.. graemlins/mecry.gif </font>[/QUOTE]graemlins/lol.gif

[ August 05, 2004, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: High Fashion ]

kara
08-05-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by TigerEyes:

HAHAHhaahaa

that or lennox pms you asking what color underwear you have on that day awwww. i haven't been initiated! no one has asked me what color underwear I'm wearing.. graemlins/mecry.gif </font>[/QUOTE]cuz they konw you dont wear any silly!

;)

Tiger*
08-05-2004, 04:01 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by TigerEyes:

HAHAHhaahaa

that or lennox pms you asking what color underwear you have on that day awwww. i haven't been initiated! no one has asked me what color underwear I'm wearing.. graemlins/mecry.gif </font>[/QUOTE]cuz they konw you dont wear any silly!

;) </font>[/QUOTE]how did that get out? http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/bigblush.gif

kara
08-05-2004, 04:02 PM
you dirty girl you!

Tiger*
08-05-2004, 04:17 PM
you dirty girl you! graemlins/rofl5.gif

KBig
08-05-2004, 05:04 PM
You know you are a true DHP memeber when JMJ has gotten mad at you or Lil Ray dun cuss'd you out or

*chuckle* When You have verbally disintigrated someone and they put up a separate thread announcing their formal departure from DHP and gets 5 pages out of it

*keeping it all about music*

*singing* Enough is Enough is Enough... I cant go on I cant go on no longer....

LOL graemlins/biglaugha.gif

DaveR
08-05-2004, 05:12 PM
When you watch this board like you're a Day Trader

Tiger*
08-05-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by DaveR:
When you watch this board like you're a Day Trader graemlins/rofl5.gif graemlins/rofl5.gif graemlins/rofl5.gif

Light Skinted Wif Good Hur
08-05-2004, 06:01 PM
When you read shit and start talking to the screen like the MF that posted can hear you!--or is that just me?

DJ RON C
08-05-2004, 06:01 PM
The way to know that you are a TRUE member is when you have slept with at least one member of the board in real life. graemlins/rofl.gif

Then, my child, you are officially a true fu-shnick... graemlins/cool_shades.gif

Light Skinted Wif Good Hur
08-05-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by DJ RON C:
The way to know that you are a TRUE member is when you have slept with at least one member of the board in real life. graemlins/rofl.gif

Then, my child, you are officially a true fu-shnick... graemlins/cool_shades.gif You promised to keep that quiet AR15firing.gif

DaveR
08-05-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by whyteout:
When you read shit and start talking to the screen like the MF that posted can hear you!--or is that just me? icon_rofl.gif icon_rofl.gif icon_rofl.gif

sammyrock
08-05-2004, 06:35 PM
http://www.sammyrockmusic.org/off.jpg

graemlins/all_coholic.gif

JMJ
08-05-2004, 08:01 PM
You know you are a true DHP memeber when JMJ has gotten mad at you or Lil Ray dun cuss'd you out or

At last count there's only 677 REAL members based on your criteria. Member = memeber.....JMJ ;)

[ August 05, 2004, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: JMJ ]

RX
08-05-2004, 10:18 PM
you know you are a true member when you can be about this board all day, but when the night comes and we see you at the club, we don't say SHIT about the board - it's like we've known each other through kinfolk or something...

ron c, you need to hush with that shit - he's married and his wife's a member...but i can hook you up and make you certified...

DJ RON C
08-06-2004, 05:29 AM
Whyteout, what happened was real and you need to face it-how come you don't call me anymore? graemlins/rofl.gif graemlins/rofl5.gif

Rick, just trippin'-you know I like to throw the volleyball in the air and see who runs to spike it... graemlins/cool_shades.gif

1SmoothDj
08-06-2004, 11:06 AM
What is the definition of a True Member? If you feel comfortable within this community and watch it like what DaveR Says "as a day trader" graemlins/rofl5.gif you are DHP!

KBig
08-06-2004, 11:15 AM
This was meant to be a funny thread...

Geezus...

:rolleyes:

You know you are a TRUE official baptized DHP member ... when:

Your Thread Gets Jack'd
A humorous thread is taken toooooo phuccn seriously
and especially when you kept visting the page when GMan has announced the site will be down and you all act like the Gods will make DHP magically appear on your monitors! :D

likewater
08-06-2004, 11:19 AM
when someone Jacks your thread, insults you, then sends you a smiley face.. graemlins/thumbsup.gif ,

[ August 06, 2004, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: likewater ]

Rainless
08-06-2004, 11:20 AM
LOL...when someone insults you then puts a smiley!

JMJ
08-06-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by likewater:
when someone Jacks your thread, insults you, then sends you a smiley face.. graemlins/thumbsup.gif Now who would do something like that??.......JMJ :D

JMJ
08-06-2004, 11:22 AM
LOL...when someone insults you then puts a smiley! LATE, and your name SUCKS!! Have a great day.......JMJ smile.gif

DaveR
You know you are a TRUE official baptized DHP member ... when: You're actually waiting for the day that KBig somehow ties in Cal Ripken to the Baltimore House Scene graemlins/rofl.gif graemlins/bolt.gif

travy
when you have survived a verbal thrashing by leroi destouts!

graemlins/grinyes.gif

likewater
08-06-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by JMJ:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by likewater:
when someone Jacks your thread, insults you, then sends you a smiley face.. graemlins/thumbsup.gif Now who would do something like that??.......JMJ :D </font>[/QUOTE]I was going to ask you the same thing. graemlins/slap.gif

JMJ
08-06-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by likewater:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JMJ:
when someone Jacks your thread, insults you, then sends you a smiley face.. graemlins/thumbsup.gif Now who would do something like that??.......JMJ :D </font>[/QUOTE]I was going to ask you the same thing. graemlins/slap.gif </font>[/QUOTE]graemlins/conf44.gif .......JMJ biggrinangel.gif

likewater
08-06-2004, 11:31 AM
when someone Jacks your thread, insults you, then sends you a smiley face.. graemlins/thumbsup.gif Now who would do something like that??.......JMJ :D </font>[/QUOTE]I was going to ask you the same thing. graemlins/slap.gif </font>[/QUOTE]graemlins/conf44.gif .......JMJ biggrinangel.gif </font>[/QUOTE]I don't have a clue either.. graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Rainless
08-06-2004, 11:34 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by LatinaMuse:
LOL...when someone insults you then puts a smiley! LATE, and your name SUCKS!! Have a great day.......JMJ smile.gif </font>[/QUOTE]I did that on purpose...so you are LATE! and your name sucks... graemlins/popcorn2.gif

JMJ
08-06-2004, 11:36 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by LatinaMuse:
LOL...when someone insults you then puts a smiley! LATE, and your name SUCKS!! Have a great day.......JMJ smile.gif </font>[/QUOTE]I did that on purpose...so you are LATE! and your name sucks... graemlins/popcorn2.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Your comeback SUCKED!! Completely unoriginal......JMJ ;)

KBig
08-06-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by DaveR:
You know you are a TRUE official baptized DHP member ... when: You're actually waiting for the day that KBig somehow ties in Cal Ripken to the Baltimore House Scene graemlins/rofl.gif graemlins/bolt.gif </font>[/QUOTE]http://deephousepage.com/smilies/deadhorse.gif

SueT told me to send this to you graemlins/rofl.gif

Larissa J.
08-06-2004, 11:43 AM
When you post controversial threads......
and instead of jumping to your defense on the thread, you get thousands of pms.

When you see DHP members in the day. Most of em only come out at night. :D

When you can talk about a topic, non-house related and actually have an Intelligent conversation.

MusicFilter
08-06-2004, 11:44 AM
1. When you've been banned at least once for standing by what you believe and having written it on this page.

2. When people refer to you by your real name instead of your screen name or vice-versa (because they know you from the page) graemlins/cool_shades.gif

3. When you've shared mixes or music with at least three people on this site, because of this site.

4. When people from other states welcome you as if you are one of the family because of the relationship you've built with them here.

Just some amusing thoughts, not necessarily true.

Jamie 3:26
08-06-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by MusicFilter:

2. When people refer to you by your real name instead of your screen name or vice-versa (because they know you from the page) graemlins/cool_shades.gif

Thank you.I can't call a grown ass person some online nickname.... icon_rofl.gif

"Hey sukka ass dj,Nice to meet ya..." icon_rofl.gif

A real name will do.You'd be surprised at to how many folks take this net shit seriously and bring it in the real world.

BHouse
08-06-2004, 11:58 AM
1.When your girlfriend meet other women from the board that you haven't met yet and they begin to tell her how dumb she is for F*ckin' with you...

2.When JMJ shakes your girlfriends' hand after pissing in the rain before a party...

3.When you post "ITS MY BIRTHDAY..." and no one replies...Now your birthday is ruined.

4.When you see DAP at a party and he bans you to the bathroom...

5.When you begin to look forward to FREAKY FRIDAY...

6.When you are tired of hitting the "REFRESH" button...

[ August 06, 2004, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: BHouse ]

KBig
08-06-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by BHouse:
1.When your girlfriend meet other women from the board that you haven't met yet and they begin to tell her how dumb she is for F*ckin' with you...

2.When JMJ shakes your girlfriends' hand after pissing in the rain before a party...

3.When you post "ITS MY BIRTHDAY..." and no one replies...Now your birthday is ruined.

4.When you see DAP at a party and he bans you to the bathroom...

5.When you begin to look forward to FREAKY FRIDAY...

graemlins/rofl.gif
6.When you are tired of hitting the "REFRESH" button...

MusicFilter
08-06-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Jamie 3:26:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MusicFilter:

Thank you.I can't call a grown ass person some online nickname.... icon_rofl.gif

"Hey sukka ass dj,Nice to meet ya..." icon_rofl.gif

A real name will do.You'd be surprised at to how many folks take this net shit seriously and bring it in the real world. </font>[/QUOTE]I understand, it's not that big a thing. Especially if we know each other anyway.

kara
08-06-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Larissa J.:

HAHAHAH FUCK YEAH

[ August 06, 2004, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: kara ]

kara
08-06-2004, 12:24 PM

. i went to introduce rainless to my girl, jena, when we all were at shelter last month ..

"hey i want you to meet someone, this is my friend jena. and jena, this .. er, shit, whats your real name? its not really rainless, is it?" graemlins/rofl.gif

[ August 06, 2004, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: kara ]

MusicFilter
08-06-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by BHouse:

WTF?! icon_rofl.gif

JMJ
08-06-2004, 12:48 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BHouse:

WTF?! icon_rofl.gif </font>[/QUOTE]She REALLY wanted to meet me........JMJ graemlins/rofl5.gif

Rainless
08-06-2004, 12:56 PM

. i went to introduce rainless to my girl, jena, when we all were at shelter last month ..

"hey i want you to meet someone, this is my friend jena. and jena, this .. er, shit, whats your real name? its not really rainless, is it?" graemlins/rofl.gif </font>[/QUOTE]hahahaha graemlins/popcorn2.gif

KBig
08-06-2004, 01:36 PM
You know you are a true DHP'er when you news on here first instead of anywhere else... like Rick James

Rest in Peace ... SuperFreak! :rolleyes:

DJ RON C
08-06-2004, 02:06 PM
you know you are a real DHPer when you walk up to a group of DHP peeps and suddenly eveyone gets quiet because they were just talkin' about you... graemlins/rofl.gif

...and NO ONE here is a true member until you get the patented J.Lennox double-barrel assault. Once you pass that test you're in like Flynn. graemlins/cool_shades.gif

MusicFilter
08-06-2004, 02:22 PM

"hey i want you to meet someone, this is my friend jena. and jena, this .. er, shit, whats your real name? its not really rainless, is it?" graemlins/rofl.gif </font>[/QUOTE]icon_rofl.gif

Alanda Marquette from DiscoLadyLand
08-06-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by birdhouse:
Oh man...when you just don't give a fuck anymore really. Like you can say off-the-wall shit and call people out and just really not care how they come back at you.

Or when you post a thread that everyone ignores, and you don't bother bumping it because you don't give a shit who reads it because you been on long enough to know that the only folk on here are mostly losers anyway. graemlins/biglaugha.gif You just about summed it up for 70% of the DHP Population

likewater
08-06-2004, 02:30 PM
when you see a member and want to call them by the screen name but you don't know if they want you to.. so you just say Hey what's Up graemlins/tongueout.gif

Alanda Marquette from DiscoLadyLand
08-06-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Larissa J.:
When you post controversial threads......
A real DHP member is: when you get many evil emails of how much of an a-hole you are graemlins/rofl.gif Those have me tickled pink. They kind of make my day. I love when I know that someone let little ol'me ruin their day biggrinangel.gif