PDA

View Full Version : Lots of events in NYC tonight!

ultra
07-29-2004, 09:22 AM
Theo Parrish at APT

Marques Wyatt and Jon Cutler at Cielo

Crotona Park Hip-Hop Jam in the Bronx with Lord Finesse and Grandwizzard Theodore

Rich Medina's Jump n Funk at Coral Room

liL Ray
07-29-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by ultra:
Theo Parrish at APT what's the address to APT again?

ultra
07-29-2004, 09:26 AM
419 W 13th

liL Ray
07-29-2004, 09:27 AM
419 W 13th thanks...

in there like butt-hair....

ultra
07-29-2004, 09:27 AM
He's downstairs tonight.

liL Ray
07-29-2004, 09:28 AM
He's downstairs tonight. is that good or bad...also, how much is it?

ultra
07-29-2004, 09:29 AM
hahah butt hair...wth

Downstairs at APT is better than upstairs dancing wise...

It's $8, advance tix at Other Music and starts at 10..no idea if the door charge is $8.

Friday
07-29-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by liL Ray:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ultra:
Theo Parrish at APT what's the address to APT again? </font>[/QUOTE]Hmmm, never heard Theo play...might go check him out...Ray look out for me...

JMNYC
07-29-2004, 06:33 PM
ummmmmmmm. Tony Humphries tonight @ Discoteque...

Friday
07-29-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by JMNYC:
ummmmmmmm. Tony Humphries tonight @ Discoteque... I was going to go to that....I still have free passes... :rolleyes: you heading over there Jon?

JMNYC
07-29-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Ms. Friday:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JMNYC:
ummmmmmmm. Tony Humphries tonight @ Discoteque... I was going to go to that....I still have free passes... :rolleyes: you heading over there Jon? </font>[/QUOTE]yes maam! p.s., I'm on the bill for next week!

My first "club" gig in quite a while, so bring it biyotches! open bar 9-11 smile.gif (Ms. Friday, I won't be there tonite till 1, but if you're going, let's hook up smile.gif I had soooo much fun last weekend with you)

Friday
07-29-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by JMNYC:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ms. Friday:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JMNYC:
ummmmmmmm. Tony Humphries tonight @ Discoteque... I was going to go to that....I still have free passes... :rolleyes: you heading over there Jon? </font>[/QUOTE]yes maam! p.s., I'm on the bill for next week!

My first "club" gig in quite a while, so bring it biyotches! open bar 9-11 smile.gif (Ms. Friday, I won't be there tonite till 1, but if you're going, let's hook up smile.gif I had soooo much fun last weekend with you) </font>[/QUOTE]Yes me too smile.gif too bad no chips & dip at these parties...I'll catch you there later tonight, I still might check out Theo for a minute though. All I know is I need a drink tonight.

YAY! for you being on the bill next week!! graemlins/cheering.gif

JMNYC
07-29-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Ms. Friday:
too bad no chips & dip at these parties...SO true, especially with an open bar...