PDA

View Full Version : Weird Story

Randall Clobby
03-10-2004, 02:21 PM
Background: So the recent passing of my mom has put all of her kids in a very tense, uneasy, and prickly mood. During the planning portion of setting up her funeral my sister got very agitated and ended up getting into a massive fight with my brother and I. It was ugly. Very ugly. Mom wouldn't have been happy one bit.

Weird Story: A few days after the funeral I decided to go and see The Passion of the Christ by myself. I'm sitting in the middle of the theatre when all of a sudden I notice my sister walking into the auditorium. We both look at each other and laugh. She sits next to me and we start talking about "How crazy is this," "What are the odds," and all that. She even ended up parking her car next to mine in the parking lot. Crazy, right? Well, dig this: we're sitting there talking, laughing, and apologizing to each other about the fight, (all of this before the movie, of course, we're not ghetto), and I hear someone calling my name from the row behind me. It ended up being the head hospice nurse that was in charge of calling in my mom's time of death.

A friend of mine said that it was my mom's way of saying "hi," and also making sure that her kids resolved their differences. I can agree with that. smile.gif

Brut by Faberge
03-10-2004, 02:23 PM
graemlins/1luvu.gif Beautiful story...

Leslie
03-10-2004, 02:25 PM
Not weird at all. smile.gif

DaveR
03-10-2004, 02:27 PM
Wow graemlins/1luvu.gif

'Magic' Juan
03-10-2004, 02:30 PM
Remember: Jesus is with you ALWAYS ....

http://members.aol.com/JesusImages/imagesJPG/Golfer.JPG

.... even when you play golf.

magic_juan

Randall Clobby
03-10-2004, 02:32 PM
It's coincidences such as those that make you realize that they're not really coincidences at all and that something deeper is at play. Not to get all cosmic and spiritual, but, come on! Too much history and drama too be considered a coincidence.

Randall Clobby
03-10-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Magic Juan:
Remember: Jesus is with you ALWAYS ....

http://members.aol.com/JesusImages/imagesJPG/Golfer.JPG

.... even when you play golf.

magic_juan What happened to the rest of JC's lower half? Is he, like, hovering?

'Magic' Juan
03-10-2004, 02:52 PM
icon_rofl.gif

Bougie Soliterre
03-10-2004, 02:52 PM
Hi Clobby!

Mum was definitely saying hi there.

teehee @ "we're not ghetto"

love B xx

Randall Clobby
03-10-2004, 03:01 PM
Hiya, Bouge!