PDA

View Full Version : HeY PEOPLE!!



JAMES74
03-02-2004, 05:04 PM
WHAT UP I'M BAAAACK!!!DID ANYONE HEAR DJ JES AND FAST EDDIE'S NEW RECORD BREAK THE SILENCE??IT HAS ON THERE A REMIX TO GIT ON UP AND ACID THUNDER,AND THE BOMB SONG BRING IT DOWN.I FOUND SOME SOUND SAMPLES OF THE RECORD AT:WWW.FRESCARECORDINGS.COM.

Savoir-Faire
03-02-2004, 05:13 PM
JMJ.
Don't do it. No.
graemlins/nono.gif

JMJ
03-02-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Savoir-Faire:
JMJ.
Don't do it. No.
graemlins/nono.gif Fast Eddie for President in 2004!! Yay!!.......JMJ graemlins/rofl5.gif

JAMES74
03-02-2004, 05:32 PM
HOW HAVE YOU BEEN JMJ??YOU KNOW I HAD TO BUST YOUR CHOPS MAN..... :D HOW'S EVERYBODY DOING??

JMJ
03-02-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by JAMES74:
HOW HAVE YOU BEEN JMJ??YOU KNOW I HAD TO BUST YOUR CHOPS MAN..... :D HOW'S EVERYBODY DOING?? I'm good, James. Heading to Miami in a few days. Welcome back.......JMJ ;)

JAMES74
03-02-2004, 05:38 PM
I heard that's wmc is supposed to be real cool...unfortunately,I couldn't get out of work in time. I wanted to go with some friends down there.but I plan on moving down there soon!!When are you coming to Philly??

JMJ
03-02-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by JAMES74:
I heard that's wmc is supposed to be real cool...unfortunately,I couldn't get out of work in time. I wanted to go with some friends down there.but I plan on moving down there soon!!When are you coming to Philly?? Hopefully this summer or fall. I'd like to hit Philly and NYC. Is that where you're at now?? I thought you were in North Carolina??.....JMJ

houseaddict
03-02-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by JMJ:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JAMES74:
I heard that's wmc is supposed to be real cool...unfortunately,I couldn't get out of work in time. I wanted to go with some friends down there.but I plan on moving down there soon!!When are you coming to Philly?? Hopefully this summer or fall. I'd like to hit Philly and NYC. Is that where you're at now?? I thought you were in North Carolina??.....JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]Stick to NY. I grew up in NY and there is everything Philly has, just bigger and better. If you're goin down there to hang out with one or two people than that's another story.

Trust...I grew up there.

JMJ
03-02-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by houseaddict:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JMJ:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JAMES74:
I heard that's wmc is supposed to be real cool...unfortunately,I couldn't get out of work in time. I wanted to go with some friends down there.but I plan on moving down there soon!!When are you coming to Philly?? Hopefully this summer or fall. I'd like to hit Philly and NYC. Is that where you're at now?? I thought you were in North Carolina??.....JMJ </font>[/QUOTE]Stick to NY. I grew up in NY and there is everything Philly has, just bigger and better. If you're goin down there to hang out with one or two people than that's another story.

Trust...I grew up there. </font>[/QUOTE]Thanks for the advice......JMJ ;)

houseaddict
03-02-2004, 06:51 PM
Yo! My fault. I just realized, I'm exhausted and I didn't grow up in NY. I grew up in Philthy.

JAMES74
03-03-2004, 07:30 AM
I AM FROM PHILLY BUT I LIVE IN JERSEY NOW....I LIKE NYC BETTER TOO BUT I AM NOT GONNA TRASH PHILLY LIKE THAT THOUGH.ANY NEW MUSIC TO LOOK FOR FOR CHI-TOWN??? smile.gif

JAMES74
03-05-2004, 09:24 AM
WHAT'S EVERYBODY PLANS FOR THE WEEKEND??

'Magic' Juan
03-05-2004, 09:35 AM
http://www.epitonic.com/art/artists/djfasteddie/photo_cover250.jpg

JAMES74
03-05-2004, 12:00 PM
graemlins/spanka.gif YOU GUYS ARE NUTS!! graemlins/rofl.gif