PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Thoughts..

richierich
01-07-2004, 12:21 PM
Why does roach spray..even though it says "New herbal scent" of "Wintergreen scented"..STILL SMELL LIKE ROACH SPRAY????

Why when you have to go to the bathroom and you are trying to put the key in the door to get into your crib....YA DAMN NEAR PEE ON YOURSELF TRYIN' TO OPEN THE DOOR??

Why do silent farts smell worse than loud ones???

Koffy Brown
01-07-2004, 12:29 PM
why am i a gold member + and you are only a gold member...

i am so glad i haven't had to use roach spray in a long time

why does my cat have narcalepsy...forreal...she's a hoot...

why do i like diet pepsi...

why are some black women so hateful (not a stupid thought at all)...and manipulating....

why have we been dating for almost 9 months

why i'm still confused

why do he get on my nerve big time

why don't i like the bitter with the sweet..

Koffy Brown
01-07-2004, 12:31 PM
why do i love these type of threads

why aren't my students doing their worksheets...
graemlins/conf44.gif

why why why

djdub63
01-07-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by richierich:
Why does roach spray..even though it says "New herbal scent" of "Wintergreen scented"..STILL SMELL LIKE ROACH SPRAY????
graemlins/lol.gif

VEESTER
01-07-2004, 12:33 PM
Why when you buy mayonnaise it's not refrigerated but they say you hafta refrigerate it after you open it? graemlins/conf44.gif

jimmymack-2000
01-07-2004, 12:37 PM
Why do silent farts smell worse than loud ones??? I actually have a theory about this one:

1. Farts stink due to the presence of methane produced by the intestines breaking down organic matter.

2. Methane is quite flammable.

3. A loud fart is projected with more vigor and velocity than a silent one, therefore:

4. It's obvious to me that the velocity attained by a forceful "loud" fart creates enough friction to "burn off" some or all of the methane, thus reducing the odor-causing component of the fart.

Any science experts care to comment?

richierich
01-07-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by jimmymack-2000:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by richierich:
Why do silent farts smell worse than loud ones??? I actually have a theory about this one:

1. Farts stink due to the presence of methane produced by the intestines breaking down organic matter.

3. A loud fart is projected with more vigor and velocity than a silent one, therefore:

4. It's obvious to me that the velocity attained by a forceful "loud" fart creates enough friction to "burn off" some or all of the methane, thus reducing the odor-causing component of the fart.

Any science experts care to comment? </font>[/QUOTE]So if I fart and put a lighter to my ass I'll see flames shoot out..I'm gonna try this.
:D

VEESTER
01-07-2004, 12:41 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jimmymack-2000:

Any science experts care to comment? </font>[/QUOTE]So if I fart and put a lighter to my ass I'll see flames shoot out..I'm gonna try this.
:D </font>[/QUOTE]Ok Beavis. graemlins/rofl5.gif

jimmymack-2000
01-07-2004, 12:44 PM
So if I fart and put a lighter to my ass I'll see flames shoot out..I'm gonna try this.
:D Yes, it's referred to as a "Blue Flame" in certain circles. My dad didn't believe it could be done, until I demonstrated it right in front of his eyes...

If you do try it, Rich, be very careful and raise your backside as high as possible: methane is lighter than air, and if it should "flow back" into your anus while alight...well, you get the picture.

richierich
01-07-2004, 12:46 PM
A hot mess :D

Jamie 3:26
01-07-2004, 12:50 PM
A hot mess :D Yo hot ass.... graemlins/rofl.gif

the crackhouse
01-07-2004, 12:53 PM

Any science experts care to comment? </font>[/QUOTE]If you need to talk about "velocity", better do it in the producer corner forum !

MusicFilter
01-07-2004, 12:54 PM
Why do people tell me they're busy?
(like I give a shit)

How does Dunkin' donuts make my coffee perfect every morning, but when I go to Starbucks I spend more for coffee and 20 minutes trying to make it perfect.

Why don't I check out the white women when the sistas throw so much shade?

Who said DJing was fashionable?

How come I can't get a cheap lunch downtown for under $5 and be full when I'm finished?

Why is the department of revenue the only city workers really "on their job"?

Where does RichieRich get those Allstars he wears?

Mack-Williams
01-07-2004, 01:02 PM
So if I fart and put a lighter to my ass I'll see flames shoot out..I'm gonna try this.
:D Yes, it's referred to as a "Blue Flame" in certain circles. My dad didn't believe it could be done, until I demonstrated it right in front of his eyes...

If you do try it, Rich, be very careful and raise your backside as high as possible: methane is lighter than air, and if it should "flow back" into your anus while alight...well, you get the picture. </font>[/QUOTE]graemlins/rofl5.gif

imported_BILL HARDY
01-07-2004, 01:28 PM
WHY WHEN YOU GRAB THE REMOTE OFF THE TV, STAND
THERE TURN IT ON THEN SIT THE REMOTE BACK ON TOP OF THE TV GO SIT DOWN AND WHEN YOU'RE READY TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL YOU REALIZE YOU LEFT THE DAMN REMOTE graemlins/conf44.gif

DON'T YOU WISH THAT SOMEBODY MAKE A REMOTE CONTROL TO GET THE DAMN REMOTE CONTROL

CAN I GETTA LAYUP

MYOR
01-07-2004, 01:34 PM
Why do some drivers insist on staying on the lane that has many cars merging onto to it...when the other lane is empty....

MOVE GET OUT THE WAY!!!!!!!

Koffy Brown
01-07-2004, 02:03 PM
A hot mess :D A hot flaming mess...why is this my fave saying...

Friday
01-07-2004, 02:09 PM
why do I read these threads? graemlins/conf44.gif graemlins/rofl.gif

Koffy Brown
01-07-2004, 02:10 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jimmymack-2000:

:D </font>[/QUOTE]why is your ass going to catch a fire...

MYOR
01-07-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by gf:
why do I read these threads? graemlins/conf44.gif graemlins/rofl.gif Cuz you need a brake from all that acting.. graemlins/rofl5.gif

richierich
01-07-2004, 02:42 PM
Acting!!..I thought she was crazy for real.. graemlins/bolt.gif

Jamie 3:26
01-07-2004, 02:48 PM
Why when you wipe your ass,you look at what's on the tissue??It's shit.....different colors and textures,but it's still shit.

Friday
01-07-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by MYOR:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by gf:
why do I read these threads? graemlins/conf44.gif graemlins/rofl.gif Cuz you need a brake from all that acting.. graemlins/rofl5.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Riiiight fluffy!!! graemlins/rofl.gif

[ January 07, 2004, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: gf ]

Friday
01-07-2004, 02:51 PM
Acting!!..I thought she was crazy for real.. graemlins/bolt.gif bwahahahaha!!

TAD
01-07-2004, 02:51 PM
Why do silent farts smell worse than loud ones??? Experts sniff out why Uranus
gas is silent but violent

By Ryann Connell
Staff Writer

November 17, 2003

Getting set for another grinding day at the office, Hanako Suzuki is riding a crammed Tokyo subway when, suddenly, a strange odor wafts through the carriage. Hanako crinkles her nose once or twice, then takes a deep breath -- and immediately wishes she hadn't.
Hanako shuts her mouth to stop herself retching. She holds her breath to stop the rancid smell from piercing her nostrils. Her eyes bulge and body tenses. Others jostling her in the carriage cough and splutter. Finally, the train stops and carriage doors open, letting in some fresher air and giving commuters a degree of respite.

Hanako's carriage had been gassed. Not the deadly type of attack like death cult AUM Shinrikyo let off in 1995, but the everyday type of gassing that follows somebody's breakfast and the type of assault that make AERA (11/24) ponder why flatulence creating the least noise can create the vilest odors.

About 400,000 organic compounds are thought to emanate some sort of odor. To smell these odors, the brain receives a message through the nervous system, which is triggered by stimulated nasal cavity cells that first pick up the scent.

"Humans use their sense of smell to detect danger. For instance, you may smell some foods to find out if they're rotten before you take a bite. Looking at the human sense of smell would show that it is far better at picking up rancid odors like rottenness or burning before it detects more pleasing fragrances," Hidetake Ito, managing director of the Japan Association of Odor Environment, tells AERA.

So, is there a link between the amount of noise generated and the degree of odor emanated?

"When humans or animals smell something strange, it's instinctive to take a deeper breath to check it out," Ito says. "Perhaps those who smell something where there has been no noise sniff harder to find out what caused the odor, which makes it seem as though it smells worse than it actually does."

Actually, cutting the cheese can be a decent indicator of how well the bowels are functioning.

"Farts are actually created by the gas that builds up in the bowels from the air taken in when eating. Most of the gas in farts is odorless, like nitrogen, methane and hydrogen. But if there is a prominent presence of cholesterol that causes cancer in the large intestine, the digestive process gives off vile smelling gasses like hydrogen sulfate, ammonia and skatole," Yoshimi Benno, a researcher at Riken, the Institute of Physical and Chemical Research, tells AERA. "This is what causes some farts to smell bad."

Cholesterol builds up with age, which leads to a tendency for feces and flatulence to develop less than pleasurable smells. But with Japanese eating more meat and some women building up enormous stress to diet when they don't need to, growing numbers of Japanese women are letting off steam, so to speak, in a most unpleasant way.

"For women worried about the smell of their flatulence, I recommend eating lots of yogurt and vegetables to keep their cholesterol levels in check," odor expert Benno says.

Surprisingly, skatole, one of the compounds that create such a hideous reek when somebody stands on a duck, is also a vital component of nearly all perfumes, though admittedly only in microscopic amounts.

"Depending on the degree of whatever it is that creates their odor, smells can change drastically," the Odor Association's Ito says. "Highly concentrated skatole smells like, well, shit, but in minute quantities, it's a bit like jasmine."

Does that mean we could usher in the winds of change and let loose with a rectum ripper that sent of fragrant waft of jasmine through the air? Apparently not, according to Benno.

"Fart smells are a combination of several gases built up in the bowels, so it's impossible."

http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/waiwai/0311/031117anus.html

TAD
01-07-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Jamie 3:26:
Why when you wipe your ass,you look at what's on the tissue??It's shit.....different colors and textures,but it's still shit. to make sure not to leave those embarrassing skidmarks so your significant other can wash your draws.

richierich
01-07-2004, 02:55 PM
Why do I ALWAYS bite my lip when I am well you know...in the heat of passion??

Why does my boys dog always get a hard on and try to hump my leg when I'm ova his crb?

Friday
01-07-2004, 03:01 PM

Why does my boys dog always get a hard on and try to hump my leg when I'm ova his crb? perhaps you are biting your lip during those times too

MYOR
01-07-2004, 03:01 PM
Why can't I look below the screen on D'Angelos video for Untitled(how does it feel) graemlins/cool_shades.gif graemlins/rofl5.gif

richierich
01-07-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by gf:

Why does my boys dog always get a hard on and try to hump my leg when I'm ova his crb? perhaps you are biting your lip during those times too </font>[/QUOTE]Aw so it's like that huh?? You got me good on that one...I betta not see you in Miami graemlins/rofl.gif

Friday
01-07-2004, 03:15 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by gf:

Why does my boys dog always get a hard on and try to hump my leg when I'm ova his crb? perhaps you are biting your lip during those times too </font>[/QUOTE]Aw so it's like that huh?? You got me good on that one...I betta not see you in Miami graemlins/rofl.gif </font>[/QUOTE]hee hee haa haa graemlins/rofl.gif