PDA

View Full Version : My Seinfeld moment....

BHouse
07-08-2004, 01:33 PM
I can't remember who I told this too at Dante's, but I was just sitting here thinking about this so I will share.

For those of you that watch Seinfeld, remember the episode where George has habit of going to someones bathroom, unbutton his shirt, take a shirt and exits the bathroom, shirt still unbutton. I did the exact same thing last week at work.

I had a rootbeer float during lunch and the ice cream was extremely rich and messed my stomach up... I was in training and my stomach was growling... I tried to twist and turn in my seat to make it look like it was the seat making the noise, but I don't think it worked. People began to ask if I was alright. Finally, I decided I had to let this beast out... I have a thing about taking a dump at work or in public, butt this was getting to become an emergency. So I excused myself and go the bathroom. It was hot this day and I found myself unbuttoning my shirt. Sweating from the heat and unable to drop my pants fast enough. First the top two buttons, then about 3 or 4 more. Ass soon ass I sit down, like a wave hit me.... PLOP... PLPOP. PLLLOOOOP... FART... FARRRRT. BLURP.....BLLLRURP...

I figure this is going to take a while so I begin to read POPLAR MECHANIC... After about a good 10 - 15min I am finally done. Feeling about twenty pounds lighter I wipe my ass. Wash my hands and head back to the conference room. Trying to hurry up to return to my training I forget to rebutton my shirt. You should have seen everyone face as I entered the room... graemlins/jpshakehead.gif mad1.gif :( graemlins/stupid.gif graemlins/scared.gif graemlins/nono.gif At first I thought maybe I brought the smell back with me... Was tissue hanging out of pants...? Was it stuck to my shoe...? I looked down and realized my shirt was completely unbutton... WTF. Its like time stood still. I was stuck in the Matrix... I looked back up at everyone in slow motion, turned and exited the room again. I couldn't believe I walked thru my entire office shirt unbuttoned and no said a thing. Not to mention I work with 40 women... All I could do was go to the bathroom, button my shirt and look up at the ceiling and say, "WHY YOU SPITEETH ME... WHY...?" I went back to the conference and tried to regain my composure.

[ July 08, 2004, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: BHouse ]

ubu ra
07-08-2004, 02:38 PM
graemlins/rofl5.gif graemlins/lol.gif icon_rofl.gif graemlins/bolt.gif

Ronnie Ron
07-08-2004, 02:40 PM
graemlins/lol.gif graemlins/lol.gif

R-R