PDA

View Full Version : Alan Keyes knows that he isnt going to win, and heres why...

Dj Pat
08-20-2004, 11:19 AM
Has anyone notice that everytime he speaks on Televison about Voting and the Black Vote, he states that the Democratic Party doesn't cater to the needs of Black People, but he never says that the Republican party does.
It's allmost Subliminal on what he's saying if your listining very closely...in so many words he's telling blacks not to vote at all, he's realy trying to devide the black vote.
He stated this same phrase in allmost every speach while hes on television..."Blacks should never be obligated to vote Democratic". Over and over again you hear that comeing out of his mouth. As if he's telling blacks not to Vote Democratic, and he knows that most blacks wont vote Republican.
Kind of makes you wonder what he's up to...doesn't it?

Dj Pat
PHM.

mdpm99
08-20-2004, 11:52 AM
I feel sorry for his wife and children :(

Dj Pat
08-20-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by david mancuso:
I feel sorry for his wife and children :( I feel sorry for him being so blind on whats going on.
Or maybe he needs this to get a little taste of the spot lite one more time...
Sad as hell!

Dj Pat
PHM.

AK
08-20-2004, 07:56 PM
Keyes and the Republican leadership do know he's not going to win, and they knew no one would beat Obama. His job isn't to win. Keyes was selected primarily to take shots at Obama, including shots that a white candidate couldn't get away with, to try to slow Obama down or to take some of the shine off of him when he gets to Washington. Obama has become such an influential figure on the national scene that Democratic candidates across the country are asking him to show up to fundraisers and to endorse their candidacies. Even Kerry has asked Obama to do a tv spot for him. The Republicans chose Keyes--a madman--primarily to keep Obama busy and distracted in an attempt to neutralize his ability to influence other races, most notably the presidential race. Some have criticized Obama for only agreeing to 2-3 debates, but that's part of the reason why. The 6 debates the Republicans seek are part of their strategy to occupy and distract Obama. Ain't gonna work. Personally, I would have agreed to 1 debate. This johnny-come-lately carpetbagger, who not a single voter in Illinois has cast a vote for, doesn't deserve more than 1.

TAB.
08-21-2004, 01:04 AM
I'll take Alan keyes seriously when I see him stumping for votes among the party faithful in places like Dixon, Illinois-Republican Strongholds.

I'd like to see what 'those' people make of him.

Is Karl rove contemplating how many Illinois right-wingers will stay home(election day) after seeing Keyes in a photo op with Dubya. Hmmmmmm.

[ August 21, 2004, 02:05 AM: Message edited by: T.A.B ]