Thread: It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.......

The weather is nice the people without jobs are out and about, the drug dealers are out makin' their money, wineheads sitting on the milk crates playin dominoes, The same Escalade keeps circling the block. The Nigerians under me are cooking something that smells liks fried baby shit, Rap music is blaring, old girl across the stree is sitting in the window gossiping with the lady across the courtway, somebody is being evicted and it aint even noon yet!! I love life in the city!! What's happening in your neck of the woods???
    Peace

[ April 01, 2003, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: richierich ]
    "Rich in Rhythm" @ Madame X Mondays
    www.madamexnyc.com

Originally posted by richierich:
    The weather is nice the people without jobs are out and about, the drug dealers are out makin' their money, wineheads sitting on the milk crates playin dominoes, The same Escalade keeps circling the block. The Nigerians under me are cooking something that smells liks fried baby shit, Rap music is blaring, old girl across the stree is sitting in the window gossiping with the lady across the courtway somebody is being evicted and it aint even noon yet!! I love life in the city!!

wouldn't live any place else....they start late there... here in Cincy it begins at sunrise... [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    Peace
    Why can't I change my displayed name back to Ashaki?

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] is it THAT nice outside? WOW!

dude, be GLAD you don't reside in deh-twah - nothing here for you to see - everyone stays in for fear of getting shot, str8 up...
    ~formerly Ms. Rickey X~

Fried baby shit isn't just for breakfast anymore.....JMJ [img]biggrinangel.gif[/img]
    THE DHP KING OF EDITS

JMJ - Off The Deep End - Now on DHP Radio - Friday 3pm-5pm EST - http://dhpradio.com/jmj-off-the-deep-end.html
    Facebook me: facebook.com/kingofedits
    Podomatic me: http://jmjeditking.podomatic.com/
    Soundcloud me: http://soundcloud.com/jmj-edits

2007 & 2010 Deep House Fantasy Football Champion
    2011 & 2012 back-to-back DHP Fantasy Baseball Champion

[img]graemlins/OLA.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/OLA.gif[/img]
    good to read you're feeling better. hope your mom is recovering well. stay safe.
    "We're not just dancing to have fun-we're dancing for survival. We're dancing to save our lives." PTT

Originally posted by richierich:
    The Nigerians under me are cooking something that smells liks fried baby shit, I love life in the city!! What's happening in your neck of the woods???
    Peace
    [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]