Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Boycott dj Omar Herrara on www.downshiftradio

would you support the music arm of the Klan, Posse Comitatus, American Nazi Party or Aryan Nations through listening or submission of your talent?

well I equate Omar will all those types cause they both spew the exact same tripe....the shit that Omar has been posting is straight from those entities but dressed in new clothes (don't believe me? do a search for the word ZOG)

he says he is not a racist and i say bullshit!...you are what you espouse and he has been putting this shit up for a while...some might think "**** it, its just jews" but the very viewpoints he supports also are anti-black and we are next on the hit list.

by listening to his show or attending his events you put money and access into the hands of the very people who would see you dead...send this cat a message (although truth to tell - how many peeps ya think really check his site anyways)

Mark

[ June 28, 2003, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: your idol, Buddy Love ]
    As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid lying morality, and so I am beyond caring.

I tend to agree with what you're saying. What's with all the hate nowadays? The beginning of the end is nearing. [img]graemlins/jpshakehead.gif[/img]

With utmost respect, Buddy, that site is the work of more folks than just Omar...
    "Tattooed men who are not behind bars are either latent criminals or degenerate aristocrats. If someone who is tattooed dies in freedom, then he does so a few years before he would have committed murder." -- Adolf Loos

Originally posted by jimmymack-2000:
    With utmost respect, Buddy, that site is the work of more folks than just Omar...
    too bad...thats like saying (in the 1980s) support the S African government...more folks than the Bothas are involved....come to think of it many republicans said just that
    As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid lying morality, and so I am beyond caring.

I don't think its a matter of boycotting Downshift after all his views did not come
    para phrase "we at downshift believe" he's just anothe dj promoting his show there

the question to Omar should be what is the intend purpose of these post??

and whats with posting this shit and not checking its source (or even reading it) before you post

then gettin in a tizzy fit when its challenged clearly 4 its blatant racist views??

anyway its music post 4 my black ass 4 a while
    its gettin all to confusing [img]graemlins/conf44.gif[/img]

[ June 28, 2003, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: Ron paizley ]
    HARD MOD BX 4 A SOLID KICK DRUM & SYNTH RYTHM = OTHERWORLDY

Originally posted by Ron paizley:
    I don't think its a matter of boycotting Downshift after all his views did not come
    para phrase "we at downshift believe" he's just anothe dj promoting his show there

and whats with posting this shit and not checking its source (or even reading it) before you post

then gettin in a tizzy fit when its challenged clearly 4 its blatant racist views??

this is the problem with the left

when Bill O'Reilly tells folks to boycott Pepsi because he doesn't agree with what Ludacris has to say he doesn't go through the "oh maybe innocent others will get hurt" mental gymnastics...he sees his target and he uses "whatever means necessary" to eliminate it

Originally posted by your idol, Buddy Love:

when Bill O'Reilly tells folks to boycott Pepsi because he doesn't agree with what Ludacris has to say he doesn't go through the "oh maybe innocent others will get hurt" mental gymnastics...he sees his target and he uses "whatever means necessary" to eliminate it
    Would you want people boycotting this site because it provides a forum for your views, some of which are offensive to some?
    "Tattooed men who are not behind bars are either latent criminals or degenerate aristocrats. If someone who is tattooed dies in freedom, then he does so a few years before he would have committed murder." -- Adolf Loos

Originally posted by jimmymack-2000:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by your idol, Buddy Love:

Would you want people boycotting this site because it provides a forum for your views, some of which are offensive to some? </font>[/QUOTE]Side note: This site did come under attack in the past because of Buddy Love. Membership went thru the roof. I can't take another attack like that ;)
    (\\_/) <br />(O.o) <br />(&gt; &lt;) \"Swim at your own risk\"

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ron paizley:

</font>[/QUOTE]I hear you Mark

but like said Downshift is not
    an employer(no papers or checks 4 the different shows) just a place where local talent can get some exposer
    the views expressed by Omar or anyone here is the responsiblity of that single person
    if you want to take him to task(wich others have already ) on it thats on you and him
    and really has nothin 2 do with a place that lets him mix records a couple of hours once or twice a weak like said the cats at downshift are not at his house going "yeah man" yeah post that shit
    (for the nazis man) [img]icon_rofl.gif[/img]
    no 1 man, 1 pc, 1 weak ass arguement (Omar come on man?)Downshift would have the right or power to ask every DJ what his political views are before we give you a slot,
    (no there is strictly a music thang )
    [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] not thier buisness and if it was that would just as fascist as points expressed in these threads wouldn't it
    ???

Originally posted by Gman:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jimmymack-2000:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by your idol, Buddy Love:

Would you want people boycotting this site because it provides a forum for your views, some of which are offensive to some? </font>[/QUOTE]Side note: This site did come under attack in the past because of Buddy Love. Membership went thru the roof. I can't take another attack like that ;) </font>[/QUOTE]DOH!!!!!

</font>[/QUOTE]I hear you Mark

but like said Downshift is not
    an employer(no papers or checks 4 the different shows) just a place where local talent can get some exposer
    the views expressed by Omar or anyone here is the responsiblity of that single person
    if you want to take him to task(wich others have already ) on it thats on you and him
    and really has nothin 2 do with a place that lets him mix records a couple of hours once or twice a weak like said the cats at downshift are not at his house going "yeah man" yeah post that shit
    (for the nazis man) [img]icon_rofl.gif[/img]
    no 1 man, 1 pc, 1 weak ass arguement (Omar come on man?)Downshift would have the right or power to ask every DJ what his political views are before we give you a slot,
    (no there is strictly a music thang )
    [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] not thier buisness and if it was that would just as fascist as points expressed in these threads wouldn't it
    ???
    </font>[/QUOTE]good argument and i can understand the point of view...the cat does have the right to free speech too which i defend...
    so i will change the title to boycott DJ Omar on downshift.com

I was already boycotting that site for spamming me!!! [img]AR15firing.gif[/img]

would you support the music arm of the Klan, Posse Comitatus, American Nazi Party or Aryan Nations through listening or submission of your talent?

well I equate Omar will all those types cause they both spew the exact same tripe....the shit that Omar has been posting is straight from those entities but dressed in new clothes (don't believe me? do a search for the word ZOG)

he says he is not a racist and i say bullshit!...you are what you espouse and he has been putting this shit up for a while...some might think "**** it, its just jews" but the very viewpoints he supports also are anti-black and we are next on the hit list.

by listening to his show or attending his events you put money and access into the hands of the very people who would see you dead...send this cat a message (although truth to tell - how many peeps ya think really check his site anyways)

Mark
    yo my man, you need to relax with all this BS..you of all people. first of all its not his site. second get a F" life. boycott downshift??, damn some people have to much time on their hands and need to get out the house instead of being online so much..Everyone is free to express their views just like you do so much on here.. get a life

yo doug, your boy was saying some wack shit. he takes the praise when someone agrees with what he posted but the second someone calls him out on it, he comes back with this, "i didn't write it" crap. i don't get it or him.
    me vale madre.

Bold Soul Guest

Fine - Omar Herrara can practice his free speech. And in the interest of free speech, Mark can call for a boycott of those who support him.

You want to support his voice - deal with the fallout.

fall out hahaha ,o damn this is too funny. people take this online stuff too serious

oh noooo we're not going get listeners, what will we do!!!!

[img]icon_rofl.gif[/img]

Negative!!!!!no support from me....This is unfortunate that this behavior still and always exsist in our society.No place for mofos of this kinda of behavior. [img]mad1.gif[/img] Thanks for the spell check Yugi..lol... Downshitft is down with it,its some peeps that mess it up.One point of view can screw up an entire site,TV ratings,buisness,etc..you know the drill.Let the smoke settle down a bit.BUDDY!!!! WHAT UP BROTHA???dammmmmmm havent spoke since the stone age.lol [img]biggrinangel.gif[/img]

[ June 29, 2003, 06:39 AM: Message edited by: sammyrock ]
    The House of Soul - Sammy Rock and Dj Housecat Podcast Page
    http://souloasis.cyberjamz.com/
    Twitter http://bit.ly/5Yfzle
    FB - Cyberjamz Fan Pagehttp://bit.ly/4z3wni
    Cyberjamz Radio Show every Monday from 9am - 2pm est
    http://cyberjamz.com

Originally posted by sammyrock:
    Negative!!!!!no support from me....This is unfortunate that this behavior still and always excist in our society.No place for mofos of this kinda of behavior. [img]mad1.gif[/img]
    exist.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ @ yuji. everyone knows sammy's spelling(and grammar) sucks so you trying to correct him is hella stupid and very unfunny.
    me vale madre.

Originally posted by JoeB:
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ @ yuji. everyone knows sammy's spelling(and grammar) sucks so you trying to correct him is hella stupid and very unfunny.
    Uhhh...I wasn't trying to be funny.

must be the heat
    kicking in
    hey "EVERYONE CALM DOWN"

but I agree that I didn't write it sh8t
    I'm just the messenger crap is really weak

must be the heat
    kicking in
    hey "EVERYONE CALM DOWN"
    no better time to try my BLUEBERRY MANGO BLAST!!!

1 1/2 cups blueberries
    1 large mango
    1 1/2 cups Natura soy milk unsweetened
    2 tablespoons maple syrup
    8 ice cubes

1 banana (optional)
    liquor of choice (optional) [img]graemlins/all_coholic.gif[/img]

toss in blender & blend until ice has liquified. serves 2 [img]graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]
    "We're not just dancing to have fun-we're dancing for survival. We're dancing to save our lives." PTT

Originally posted by Cosmic_Twin:
    must be the heat
    kicking in
    hey "EVERYONE CALM DOWN"
    no better time to try my BLUEBERRY MANGO BLAST!!!

1 1/2 cups blueberries
    1 large mango
    1 1/2 cups Natura soy milk unsweetened
    2 tablespoons maple syrup
    8 ice cubes

1 banana (optional)
    liquor of choice (optional) [img]graemlins/all_coholic.gif[/img]

toss in blender & blend until ice has liquified. serves 2 [img]graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]
    </font>[/QUOTE]nice [img]smile.gif[/img]
    GO GIANTS!!!

Boycott Sal's! Boycott Sal's!
    No animals were harmed during the production of this message.

Hear some of my mixes at http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/Ken1015

http://www.facebook.com/Ken1015

Originally posted by Soulful1015:

Boycott Sal's! Boycott Sal's!
    i'm convinced that you have a very disturbed mind